Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howdy From Texas
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
deanrzrback
Hey everyone. Ive been bouncing around tGMC for about a month and I really like it. I have been "playing" guitar since fathers day when my son bought me a guitar. So I am brand new to the instrument. I have already learned so much here at GMC. Look forward to seeing u in the forum.
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (deanrzrback @ Aug 9 2007, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey everyone. Ive been bouncing around tGMC for about a month and I really like it. I have been "playing" guitar since fathers day when my son bought me a guitar. So I am brand new to the instrument. I have already learned so much here at GMC. Look forward to seeing u in the forum.

Welcome - see you around smile.gif
Sergeant_Ant
Howdy! where in Tx, im in San Antonio
deanrzrback
Howdy! where in Tx, im in San Antonio

Arlington
Sergeant_Ant
Cool, nice to meet another Texan
atomix1337
QUOTE (Sergeant_Ant @ Aug 10 2007, 05:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool, nice to meet another Texan

Hello from louisiana....im your neighbor tongue.gif.

I hope you enjoy your new instrument!
Pavel
Welcome deanrzrback!! I hope you like it here! Keep rockin'! Btw. i think we have lot's of guys from Texas here! smile.gif
DeepRoots
Hey deanrzrback! did your son buy you a Dean Razorback? If so your one lucky father! I can't wait to get a dean......
deanrzrback
Welcome deanrzrback!! I hope you like it here! Keep rockin'! Btw. i think we have lot's of guys from Texas here!

Texas is a big place

Hey deanrzrback! did your son buy you a Dean Razorback? If so your one lucky father! I can't wait to get a dean......

He bought me a dean, but not a razorback. ( he only 11 wink.gif He got me a vendetta xm, but next year I think I am going to get a Dean Z ( explorer type ).
mattacuk
Howdy!!! look foward to seeing you around smile.gif
shredmandan
Welcome
Hope to chat with you soon. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.