Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ibanez Prestige 1570
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Stratman58
Wiki link
Pavel
Man that's a very nice review, and really cool pics!! The first pic with case actually looks like an advertising for Ibanez! Really nice shot!
mattacuk
Impressive reveiw, impressive guitar! id buy one!
Owen
Nice idea giving sound samples!

Good review. tongue.gif
MickeM
top notch review!!!
Stratman58
Thanks guys.
Because I've had this guitar a little over two weeks, I would like to confirm about the rumors with the Edge Pro bridge.... I've only had to tune it once so far smile.gif
I'm in love!
Smikey2006
Great Sounding Guitar and great review, i love the idea of sound clips:) Great pictures too, keep them coming.
Ryan
Wow, i want one badly. Now after hearing how much of a difference there are in the pickups. I never had a guitar like that before. That can sound that nice. I want one sad.gif
FretDancer69
really awesome review dude!! The guitar looks great as well!
JanZate
Yeah dude! I got my Prestige 'bout 10 months ago, and it's true - this holy piece of wood got me doing stuff I didn't know I could. I just love it. It's worth every dime biggrin.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
My next guitar smile.gif But im thankful I get it for 375$ because of sweet hookups from my cousin tongue.gif

- John
Jorge
Hey man.
I have under observation that guitar model and now that I can see your guitar, I want it.
I have under observation the JS100 too.

See ya!
Goliath
Looks like it'd be pretty similar to my RG550 RXX,

I'd be curious to get ours side by side, mine with the IBZ V1, V2s and you with the V7's and V8s.

Does yours have the 5 piece neck Wizard neck? OR wizard 2? Just curious.

Looks like a pretty sweet axe, and I'm definitely hijacking your style for gear reviews.

Great review.
Pavel
QUOTE (Jorge @ Nov 20 2007, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have under observation the JS100 too.

Pay attention to number of frets - JS only has 22 frets which can be a problem, so just an advice to watch for it if it's important for you.
Kevin98497
what is the S or whatever rounded like guitar version of this prestige RG??
coz i love the way the RG is, but it is just too metal for my liking =/
any suggestions?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.