Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Everything Wrong With Metal In One Song
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Todd Simpson
Too many blast beats, no dynamics, non stop belch/puke vocal, it's all there. To each his own and i"m sure many folks think this is just brilliant. Personally I can't stomach it. The lead is decent but even that doesn't save it. Is it just me?
To be fair, about 3.5 minutes in, it sounds like a different song starts. It's so disjointed from the main song that it feels tacked on.If it would have been integrated in the song, Id' like this track.

Mertay
To me 2 main things killed the vibe, vocal being too upfront and no sense of sections inside the song (bridges, pauses etc.).

But yeah they did pull-off the intro well, the outro could have been just as nice if the vocals were mixed proper.
Adam
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 8 2019, 06:14 AM) *
Too many blast beats, no dynamics, non stop belch/puke vocal, it's all there. To each his own and i"m sure many folks think this is just brilliant. Personally I can't stomach it. The lead is decent but even that doesn't save it. Is it just me?
To be fair, about 3.5 minutes in, it sounds like a different song starts. It's so disjointed from the main song that it feels tacked on.If it would have been integrated in the song, Id' like this track.

It makes my ears bleed. And I only watched a small fragment...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.