Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elite Acoustics Stomp Mix 4
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Todd Simpson
I recently reviewed the STOMP MIX 4 from ELITE ACOUSTICS. It's a stomp box that also happens to be a 4 channel mixer with on board DSP (eq, reverb, delay, gate, compressor). It's not an audio interface. It's mixer that fits on a pedal board. I borrowed it from the vendor to try it out and review. I don't think it's for me as I am not it's target market, I was mostly just curious about it. Do you think you'd need something like this?

Mertay
video link not working
Todd Simpson
Sorry a bout that, vid was accidently set to private. Should work now smile.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 26 2020, 03:47 PM) *
video link not working
PosterBoy
The X6 would be perfect for me when I do acoustic worship sets with another guy, him on guitar and vocals and me with mandolin and vocals. minimum setup
Todd Simpson
This unit and it's big brother are very handy units indeed. They pack a lot of features in to a very small footprint. Even the x6 can fit on a pedal board. Both units provide enough dsp to provide fx and level/tone control without having to use a large sound board. Very clever design.

here is a vid with the big brother x6.

I recorded my review directly through the unit with a phantom powered mic to show how well it supports about any mic you throw at it. Great little unit!
Todd
QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Jan 29 2020, 10:44 AM) *
The X6 would be perfect for me when I do acoustic worship sets with another guy, him on guitar and vocals and me with mandolin and vocals. minimum setup
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.