Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Guitar Ever Built?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Todd Simpson
I think this may be the best guitar ever built by anyone anywhere. I'm a bit of a IBBY NUT so I may be biased.

Caelumamittendum
I've wanted one of those since it came out smile.gif
Todd Simpson
I seem to want one more and more as time goes by. I'd rather have this than pretty much any of the new ones.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 15 2020, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've wanted one of those since it came out smile.gif
Caelumamittendum
https://reverb.com/item/31182280-ibanez-rg5...electric-guitar

Just looked at reverb and found that. About 1100 USD. That's not a bad price!
Todd Simpson
Thats a great deal imho. The INDO RG series are costing about the same money as this and they don't have the same prestige neck.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 17 2020, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
https://reverb.com/item/31182280-ibanez-rg5...electric-guitar

Just looked at reverb and found that. About 1100 USD. That's not a bad price!
Caelumamittendum
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 17 2020, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats a great deal imho. The INDO RG series are costing about the same money as this and they don't have the same prestige neck.

I wish I'd seen this before buying my RG752MFS-VFD, though I'd be needing a 7 string as well, but could have gone for this + a RG1527 for instance too for the same price I paid for the 752, but the RG5220M wasn't even out when I bought my RG752 smile.gif
Todd Simpson
Very true! This thing didn't even exist at the time! I remember when I first saw the violin burst on your 7 string and wishing I had one for myself smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 17 2020, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wish I'd seen this before buying my RG752MFS-VFD, though I'd be needing a 7 string as well, but could have gone for this + a RG1527 for instance too for the same price I paid for the 752, but the RG5220M wasn't even out when I bought my RG752 smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.