Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question For Andrew
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Andrew Cockburn
shredmandan
Hey man
i just finally figured out how to get chat on here with vista.Do you ever go on the chat room ?
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 15 2007, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey man
i just finally figured out how to get chat on here with vista.Do you ever go on the chat room ?

Hi Dan, and thanks for being th first to post to my board smile.gif

I do go on the chat sometimes, usually weekday evening (I am EST). I scheduled a theory chat once but noone turned up so I kind of do it on an ad-hoc basis now.
shredmandan
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 15 2007, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Dan, and thanks for being th first to post to my board smile.gif

I do go on the chat sometimes, usually weekday evening (I am EST). I scheduled a theory chat once but noone turned up so I kind of do it on an ad-hoc basis now.

Wow
That suprises me no one showed up,especially since the past 2 days i have been in there i always here people talking about your theory and how good of a job you do smile.gif I go in there alot of times too and its just dead,there so many people from different time zones too.Im EST as well.Well mayb i will see you in there soon.

Take Care
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.