Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmc, I Misssssss You !
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Heyy there Gmcers ! smile.gif Not like you know or care but im on vacation till next this saturday smile.gif
Im out in Cape Cod, Mass. in the states with my family and im without my guitar,videogames and internet. mad.gif Im fortunate enough to use my dads company computer with the slowest dial-up known to man to at least post a topic to talk to you guys! wink.gif I would have done this the day I left but for some reason I couldnt get into the site on August 11 for pretty much the whole day ! Id love to check out the new lessons but the connection is so terrible I cant even watch a video without ageing late into my forties laugh.gif .

So im pretty much going crazy and well I cant wait to be back ! smile.gif

-John
Robin
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 16 2007, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im without my guitar,videogames and internet.

Oh man, that sucks! sad.gif
Slammer
DUDE!

Enjoy your vacation!!

just don't think about GMC and have Fun!!

we'll all be here when ya get back! wink.gif

Now go have FUN!
Pavel
GMC will probably crash 5 more times while you are on vacation biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif JOKE!!!

By the time you get back you'll have whole bunch of new lessons to learn so relax and enjoy your vacation because once you get back you'll have lot's of work to do! laugh.gif
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 15 2007, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the time you get back you'll have whole bunch of new lessons to learn so relax and enjoy your vacation because once you get back you'll have lot's of work to do! laugh.gif

yeah Pavel is right! You better be ready for the whole bunch of new lessons that are gonna be here when you're back!
Xranthoius
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 15 2007, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
without my guitar,videogames and internet.

Thats my life right there O.o unsure.gif
SLASH91
Cool, Cape Cod is where my grandmother is originally from.
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Aug 16 2007, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool, Cape Cod is where my grandmother is originally from.

We go up there for a short vacation every now and then - Provincetown is my favourite smile.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Well as much as I enjoy vacation, Id really just like to play. My dad told me this morning when I was sleeping when he went in my room and asked me what kind of sandwhich I wanted from the deli , I replied Les Paul tongue.gif.

after today one more day and then early saturday i go home tongue.gif

-John
SLASH91
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 16 2007, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We go up there for a short vacation every now and then - Provincetown is my favourite smile.gif

Thats where she is from.

QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 16 2007, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well as much as I enjoy vacation, Id really just like to play. My dad told me this morning when I was sleeping when he went in my room and asked me what kind of sandwhich I wanted from the deli , I replied Les Paul tongue.gif.

after today one more day and then early saturday i go home tongue.gif
-John

Lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.