Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Ez Bass From Toontrack
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Huargo
Hi
What do you think about the new EZ Bass?
I think it could be a good tool for speed up the process of write jam tracks.
There's no demo version in the web...

Todd Simpson
Very cool!! I'd love to try it! I am a big fan of the TOONTRACK stuff. EZ Drummer and EZ Mix 2 are always in my template projects. It's a great place to start. They are so quick to use. It saves so much time at the start of a new track.

Huargo
Totally agree todd but the fact there's no demo version, or i can't fin it it's not a good decission from toontrack.
Todd Simpson
It's brand new so I'm guessing they will let us download it as a full version that's crippled at some point. At least I hope so! I sure wouldnt want to buy it without giving it a try!

QUOTE (Huargo @ May 20 2020, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Totally agree todd but the fact there's no demo version, or i can't fin it it's not a good decission from toontrack.

Kristofer Dahl
Very interesting! If it weren’t for the fact that I have spent ages trying to figure out what to make of the bass guitar in the mix... 😅 this would have saved me quite some time Back in the days
Huargo
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 22 2020, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very interesting! If it weren’t for the fact that I have spent ages trying to figure out what to make of the bass guitar in the mix... 😅 this would have saved me quite some time Back in the days

hahah
Todd Simpson
I hope they do make a demo! Love to try it. Maybe they are just waiting to see if sales merit a demo version?

[ quote name='Huargo' date='May 22 2020, 02:16 PM' post='777703']
hahah
[/quote]
PosterBoy
I Have EZKeys and it's really useful to help me learn different patterns to improve my piano playing, EZbass might do the same for my bass playing!
Huargo
Finally i bought. I had Ezkeys too.
I made this backing track with EZkeys, Ezdrums and EZBass.
It is still too early to draw conclusions but it looks good.
https://soundcloud.com/david-vico-2/ezbass-test-emesus4gf
Todd Simpson
Thats really darn cool! Would you want to do a collab with that as a backing track? I was going to try it but I can't download the track sad.gif

QUOTE (Huargo @ May 29 2020, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Finally i bought. I had Ezkeys too.
I made this backing track with EZkeys, Ezdrums and EZBass.
It is still too early to draw conclusions but it looks good.
https://soundcloud.com/david-vico-2/ezbass-test-emesus4gf
Huargo
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 30 2020, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats really darn cool! Would you want to do a collab with that as a backing track? I was going to try it but I can't download the track sad.gif

Sure!
 I have already made it downloadable on soundcloud.
Enjoy it!
Todd Simpson
Cool thanks!!

[Cool Sure!
Enjoy it!
[/quote]
Todd Simpson
Very spiff backing. I put together a sort of melancholy solo to go over top of it. Very fun to jam too!

https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/ez-bass-jam

QUOTE (Huargo @ May 30 2020, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure!
Enjoy it!

Huargo
Hahaha good Jam Todd!
I'm glad you liked it!
 I will post my shot shortly.
 Hey guys feel free to post your shots if you want.
Stay safe!
Todd Simpson
In keeping with the TOONTRACK theme, I"m using EZ MIX 2 for my guitar tone on this track. EZ MIX 2 is the best kept secret in post production IMHO. It does EVERYTHING and does it really well smile.gif Sure, the presets needs some tweaking, but there are only 2 knobs so it's really easy to tweak. It's soooo quick and EZ to use. It works on every instrument and even has patches for entire BUS mixes! It's a great tool imho. Quick and dirty, it will get you 80 percent there within 5 minutes while you are working on creating demo tracks.

I wish the attachments function was working! But it's not. Is it broken for other people or just me?

https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/ez-bass-jam

QUOTE (Huargo @ May 30 2020, 07:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha good Jam Todd!
I'm glad you liked it!
 I will post my shot shortly.
 Hey guys feel free to post your shots if you want.
Stay safe!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.