Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10 Guitar Hacks!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Gabriel Leopardi
Some of these tips are essential!! That capo trick is amazing.

And I must confess that number 4 is one of my biggest secrets to avoid losing picks.

Phil66
Number 4, my wife always rolls her eyes when I call that my Johnny pocket, over here if you're mate says "have you got a Johnny?" they are asking if you have a condom, that's the pocket they are kept in. I put my car key in there nowadays and if she says "have you got your car key?" I always say, "yeah it's in my Johnny pocket" then I get the rolleyes.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jun 14 2020, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Number 4, my wife always rolls her eyes when I call that my Johnny pocket, over here if you're mate says "have you got a Johnny?" they are asking if you have a condom, that's the pocket they are kept in. I put my car key in there nowadays and if she says "have you got your car key?" I always say, "yeah it's in my Johnny pocket" then I get the rolleyes.gif

hahaha I only put my picks and parking receipts and small padlock keys there. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.