Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings From Texas
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
Bjorn218
My name is Bjorn. I’ve been playing guitar 37 years. I decided to join the site as one never stops learning and wanted to have access to quality information to continue my guitar education. I’ve watched the site for several years and this place runs the gamut with a little of everything one could want when an interest happens.

I play lead guitar and vocals for Blackdeath band LaSanche hailing from Texas.
Phil66
Welcome to the family Bjorn, looking forward to having you around cool.gif
Todd Simpson
WELCOME TO GMC BJORN !!!!! I'm Todd Simpson, one of our Staff instructors. I run the SHRED BOOTCAMP here at GMC. It's 400 currated "Missions" (lessons) that will push you as a player. If you want to give it a try, shoot me a personal message here on GMC!!!

Todd

QUOTE (Bjorn218 @ Jul 16 2020, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My name is Bjorn. I’ve been playing guitar 37 years. I decided to join the site as one never stops learning and wanted to have access to quality information to continue my guitar education. I’ve watched the site for several years and this place runs the gamut with a little of everything one could want when an interest happens.

I play lead guitar and vocals for Blackdeath band LaSanche hailing from Texas.

Sensible Jones
Welcome Bjorn!!
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Bjorn!! Welcome to GMC!

Where can I listen to your band?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.