Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Six String Sweeping Lesson
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Pavel Denisjuk
The Uncreator
Hey Pavel, i was wondering since you had a 3 string and 5 string shape sweeping lessons, if you had planned a 6 string one?
Pavel
6-strings sweeps are tough piece, to be honest i am not too good at it and i started to practice them some time ago. When i feel ready to make a lesson on 6-string sweeps i will make one! They are VERY difficult to mute and to play them cleanly! smile.gif
The Uncreator
Muting them and playing teh cleanly and at decent speesd is my problem, whever you make a six string sweep lesson, im gonna be all over that!
Smikey2006
Would be sick.. also.. btw..... uncreator.. that ..signature.. i have never seen that album cover before.. for ghost reveries.. is it LE or something?
The Uncreator
Actually, its a painting from a separate artist (his name escapes me) and some opeth fan put the opeth logo and ghost reveries on it, i think it looks great and goes together well smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.