Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Sign Of A Return To Normalcy.
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2
Mertay
Just an hour ago an 18 day lock down was declared here biggrin.gif

New Zealand has always been a special case, also countries that produce vaccine (China, USA, EU) are going in the right direction but other countries are going through their worst covid wave right now.

The bad news is as mutations arise from poorer countries, this will affect the current ones who're far ahead of vaccination thats why to me we have a (depressingly) long way to go.
AK Rich
QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 26 2021, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

New Zealand has always been a special case, also countries that produce vaccine (China, USA, EU) are going in the right direction but other countries are going through their worst covid wave right now.

The bad news is as mutations arise from poorer countries, this will affect the current ones who're far ahead of vaccination thats why to me we have a (depressingly) long way to go.

Be that as it may. It warms my heart to look at the pictures of that concert and gives me a positive feeling and hope that things are getting better overall.
jstcrsn
one could hope
Todd Simpson
Sadly, places like BRAZIL and INDIA are having record levels of death and sickness. It's so bad in these places that they can't even guess when it might even out much less return to normal. The good news is that places like NEW ZEALAND are very isolated and and if they can keep things going the right way, they can get back to normal much quicker than places that are a bit easier to get to smile.gif Very glad to see our numbers are not going up like mad here in the states but htey are sadly going up again. Also, many folks simply refuse to be vaccinated which means the virus has that many more easy marks.

QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 26 2021, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mertay
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 26 2021, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Watched a video from India, won't post it here as though not graphic very heat breaking. Didn't know they cremate bodies there but its very basic like you see in viking movies, imagine they can't find enough wood these days and soon will have to use the streets sad.gif
Todd Simpson
I saw a similar video about india and found it a bit shocking to be honest. i wasn't aware it was as bad as it is over there. Evidently it's gotten very very bad indeed and they no longer have enough time or people to properly bury the dead and have resorted instead to simply burning them in mass pits. It's a bit apocalyptic to be honest. I'm very glad my country is doing better but I'm very sad to see some parts of the world are having it worse than we ever had it over here.

sadly, we are not out of the wood yet. I won't post that video either. It's just too graphic. I'm glad some folks are having concerts, but don't be fooled in to thinking we are done with this thing. sad.gif

QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 27 2021, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Watched a video from India, won't post it here as though not graphic very heat breaking. Didn't know they cremate bodies there but its very basic like you see in viking movies, imagine they can't find enough wood these days and soon will have to use the streets sad.gif

AK Rich
Another sign of a return to normalcy. And this was a pretty good fight. πŸ₯Š

https://sports.yahoo.com/canelo-alvarez-bil...-035718870.html
Todd Simpson
It's good to see some fights and concerts to be sure. Sadly, it's more of something just to make us feel a bit better as the rest of the world burns. India is hitting record death days and it's still getting worse. I'm just thankful that we are getting some semblance of normalcy on our own shores. I grieve for the rest of the world though, Brazil, india, where it's nothing short of living hell.

QUOTE (AK Rich @ May 11 2021, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another sign of a return to normalcy. And this was a pretty good fight. πŸ₯Š

https://sports.yahoo.com/canelo-alvarez-bil...-035718870.html

Caelumamittendum
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 12 2021, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's good to see some fights and concerts to be sure. Sadly, it's more of something just to make us feel a bit better as the rest of the world burns. India is hitting record death days and it's still getting worse. I'm just thankful that we are getting some semblance of normalcy on our own shores. I grieve for the rest of the world though, Brazil, india, where it's nothing short of living hell.

Concerts are slowly coming back here in Denmark, as are social events. We have about 2500 deaths, but we're nearing 15% fully vaccinated and 25% with their first shot, and I hope it's going relatively quickly now. I still fear a rise in numbers when concerts and social events really kick in, but we'll see. Maybe you'll need a "vaccination passport" as they've set up here. Or you need a test 48 hours before going to restaurants etc, which are open now, but you have to reserve a table at least half an hour prior apparently.

Well, at least it's something. I guess it will still be some time before we get completely back to normal.
Todd Simpson
My Aunt is hell bent to travel and she's told me that there is a new requirement for airlines that you have a Covid test proof no older than 3 days, in addition to your full vaccination proof. But, if you have that, you can get on a plane and go somewhere smile.gif

I have friends in Saudi Arabia who tell me that they have a nationwide phone app that tells if you are infected or not and you have to show it whenever you want to go pretty much anywhere. I don't think that would fly here, most folks here won't even wear a mask.

Found it in the app store!
Click to view attachment
[Mquote name='Caelumamittendum' date='May 12 2021, 12:08 AM' post='788631']
Concerts are slowly coming back here in Denmark, as are social events. We have about 2500 deaths, but we're nearing 15% fully vaccinated and 25% with their first shot, and I hope it's going relatively quickly now. I still fear a rise in numbers when concerts and social events really kick in, but we'll see. Maybe you'll need a "vaccination passport" as they've set up here. Or you need a test 48 hours before going to restaurants etc, which are open now, but you have to reserve a table at least half an hour prior apparently.

Well, at least it's something. I guess it will still be some time before we get completely back to normal.
[/quote]
AK Rich
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ May 11 2021, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good to hear that at least some semblance of normalcy is returning to Denmark. πŸ™‚ Hopefully not at the risk of going political here, the idea of a vaccination passport doesn't seem to be a very popular idea over in the US as far as I can tell. The family went out to dinner for a Mother's Day/Birthday celebration on Sunday and the restaurant was at full capacity and pretty much completely packed. Good thing we had a reservation. πŸ™‚

Here is another possible sign of a return to normalcy.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nascar-full-capacity-crowds
Todd Simpson
We are very lucky indeed in the states. We were leading the world in sickness and death for a long time, but now India and Brazil have taken over since we finally got our vaccine roll out happening. I hope we can start exporting the millions of vaccine doses that people refuse to take. They should do some good before they go bad. So it's great to see a few countries doing well to be sure. to bad the rest of the world seems to be getting worse.

Click to view attachment

QUOTE (AK Rich @ May 12 2021, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good to hear that at least some semblance of normalcy is returning to Denmark. πŸ™‚ Hopefully not at the risk of going political here, the idea of a vaccination passport doesn't seem to be a very popular idea over in the US as far as I can tell. The family went out to dinner for a Mother's Day/Birthday celebration on Sunday and the restaurant was at full capacity and pretty much completely packed. Good thing we had a reservation. πŸ™‚

Here is another possible sign of a return to normalcy.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nascar-full-capacity-crowds

AK Rich
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 11 2021, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Aunt is hell bent to travel and she's told me that there is a new requirement for airlines that you have a Covid test proof no older than 3 days, in addition to your full vaccination proof. But, if you have that, you can get on a plane and go somewhere smile.gif

I have friends in Saudi Arabia who tell me that they have a nationwide phone app that tells if you are infected or not and you have to show it whenever you want to go pretty much anywhere. I don't think that would fly here, most folks here won't even wear a mask.

Found it in the app store!

My folks just flew in from Arizona on Saturday night and there were no requirements for either a negative test or proof of vaccination. Only requirements were that masks be worn in the airports and on the plane.
Todd Simpson
Sounds like very lax enforcement of CDC guidelines. The kind of thing that could lead to real problems. You do realize that this kind of thing is how the pandemic spread in the first place right? By people getting on an airplane and taking it to new places?

CDC is still requiring it.

Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery from COVID-19 for All Air Passengers Arriving in the United States
Updated May 7, 2021

Print
On This Page

General FAQ
Passengers FAQ
Aircraft Operators/Airlines/Crew FAQ

If you plan to travel internationally, you will need to get tested no more than 3 days before you travel by air into the United States (US) and show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight, or be prepared to show documentation of recovery (proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from your healthcare provider or a public health official stating that you were cleared to travel).

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/t...%20the%20flight.

QUOTE (AK Rich @ May 12 2021, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My folks just flew in from Arizona on Saturday night and there were no requirements for either a negative test or proof of vaccination. Only requirements were that masks be worn in the airports and on the plane.
AK Rich
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 11 2021, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like very lax enforcement of CDC guidelines. The kind of thing that could lead to real problems. You do realize that this kind of thing is how the pandemic spread in the first place right? By people getting on an airplane and taking it to new places?

CDC is still requiring it.

Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery from COVID-19 for All Air Passengers Arriving in the United States
Updated May 7, 2021

Print
On This Page

General FAQ
Passengers FAQ
Aircraft Operators/Airlines/Crew FAQ

If you plan to travel internationally, you will need to get tested no more than 3 days before you travel by air into the United States (US) and show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight, or be prepared to show documentation of recovery (proof of a recent positive viral test and a letter from your healthcare provider or a public health official stating that you were cleared to travel).

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/t...%20the%20flight.

I don't make the requirements, I am just relaying the requirements for air travel between Arizona and Alaska as of Saturday, which isn't an international fight since there was no layover or switching of planes in Canada. As far as I know, those are the requirements for all domestic air travel in the US. No doubt that international travel is more restricted. A recent negative covid test is required to drive up through Canada to Alaska and from Alaska to the lower 48 states as well but that's it as far as I know.
Todd Simpson
The good news is that the USA is finally turning the corner from the look of things which I'm very thankful for smile.gif

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/10/health/us-co...nday/index.html

QUOTE (AK Rich @ May 12 2021, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't make the requirements, I am just relaying the requirements for air travel between Arizona and Alaska as of Saturday, which isn't an international fight since there was no layover or switching of planes in Canada. As far as I know, those are the requirements for all domestic air travel in the US. No doubt that international travel is more restricted. A recent negative covid test is required to drive up through Canada to Alaska and from Alaska to the lower 48 states as well but that's it as far as I know.

AK Rich
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 12 2021, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The good news is that the USA is finally turning the corner from the look of things which I'm very thankful for smile.gif

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/10/health/us-co...nday/index.html

Good news indeed. Let's hope and pray that we, as well as the rest of the world, can get around that corner soon. πŸ™
Todd Simpson
More good news, the CDC says folks who have been fully vaxed after two weeks don't have to wear masks or distance anymore and can go back to living a normal life. Thank goodness. It's been a long time. I hope the rest of the world can join us very soon. I hope we give as much vax as people need away to help.

QUOTE (AK Rich @ May 12 2021, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good news indeed. Let's hope and pray that we, as well as the rest of the world, can get around that corner soon. πŸ™

AK Rich
Some concert tours scheduled for this summer and beyond. Onwards!

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/concerts-return-2021/
AK Rich
Some normalcy coming back to Times Square NY City.

Todd Simpson
Im really happy that the USA is starting to turn the corner. I Hope to go to Disney World at some point this year smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ May 22 2021, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some normalcy coming back to Times Square NY City.

AK Rich
Watching the Indy 500 today. It's a beautiful day in Indianapolis and the grandstands are packed with approximately 135,000 in attendance. Only about 40% capacity but you wouldn't know it by looking at the crowds.

Congratulations to Helio Castroneves on his 4th win at Indy making him only the 4th person to win it 4 times.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/helio-castro...-of-135000-fans
tflava
Click to view attachment

Finally i can practice again with my bands.
Only needed to re-install my pedalboard again smile.gif
IT seems like we can play some gigs this summer.
Fingers crossed...
AK Rich
QUOTE (tflava @ May 31 2021, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Click to view attachment

Fingers crossed...

Great news! I hope you can do plenty practices and shows. Rock on!
Todd Simpson
Super congrats! I used to have that joyo overdrive and it sounded great. it actually sounded so good i sold all my other overdrives.

QUOTE (tflava @ May 31 2021, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Click to view attachment

Fingers crossed...

tflava
Thanks guys.
Yes Todd very nice pedal. It comes from Singapore i think and is very cheap but its a very good pedal.
I have a lot of boutique pedals but this one can easily compete with a lot of that pedals.

Sorry for going of topic...
AK Rich

QUOTE (tflava @ May 31 2021, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry for going of topic...

No worries. It's pretty common for a topic to evolve around here. πŸ™‚

More sign of normalcy.
More than 20,000 people reportedly flooded to Panama City Beach for the Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam.

https://www.wtsp.com/mobile/article/news/re...ba-4006-8b09-5b
AK Rich
Millions of Americans traveling this Independence Day holiday weekend.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3212436/july-4...-delta-variant/
Steve Gilfield
In Athens they had their first live metal concert.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Because of the pandemic people had to be seated (I know, lame!) and chair-fights or moshpits were not allowed which made some people sad biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Todd Simpson
It's great to see concerts starting to happen again!! Cruise ships are cruising, rock cruises are coming back again, concerts are starting up, yay!!

QUOTE (Steve Gilfield @ Jul 4 2021, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AK Rich
QUOTE (Steve Gilfield @ Jul 4 2021, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In Athens they had their first live metal concert.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Because of the pandemic people had to be seated (I know, lame!) and chair-fights or moshpits were not allowed which made some people sad biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Very nice, thanks for the share! Yeah that one guy looks a bit bummed out.
AK Rich
More good news.

Face Masks to Become 'Personal Choice' as UK Lifts Covid-19 Lockdown

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/face-m...ocid=uxbndlbing
tflava
Hello guys,

Here a vid of me playing with my reggaeband in my garden.
We should have a gig but due to new restrictions it was cancelled. Thats why we went for a bbq and play some music in my garden smile.gif
We drinkend some beer so it isnt the best but it was a lot of fun 😎
Greetz tim
Phil66
QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 7 2021, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello guys,

We should have a gig but due to new restrictions it was cancelled. Thats why we went for a bbq and play some music in my garden smile.gif
Greetz tim

I enjoyed that Tim, love a bit of reggae, thanks for sharing. Have you heard of Steel Pulse? They are from Ozzy's hometown and have been around forever.
Todd Simpson
Sounds good!! Glad you had your own show when the other was cancelled. Looks like fun!

QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 7 2021, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello guys,

Greetz tim

31 states have lifted their mask mandates in the USA which is a good sign smile.gif Sadly, the delta variant is going nuts so many states are considering changing back.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/...ate/8087357002/

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jul 5 2021, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More good news.

Face Masks to Become 'Personal Choice' as UK Lifts Covid-19 Lockdown

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/face-m...ocid=uxbndlbing
AK Rich
QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 6 2021, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello guys,

Greetz tim

Awesome! 😎That really looked like fun. I'm sure you are just happy to be playing out in some capacity. I can't wait to start playing out again myself. I hadn't played for quite some time because of health issues, but lately I've been practicing and knocking off the rust. I will probably start rehearsals soon with a blues band I played in before I got sick and then hopefully the rock band that I had started rehearsals with back then too. They've all been patiently waiting for me for 3 long years. Rock on! 🀘
tflava
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 7 2021, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I enjoyed that Tim, love a bit of reggae, thanks for sharing. Have you heard of Steel Pulse? They are from Ozzy's hometown and have been around forever.

Thanks a lot phill.
I just listened to it and it sounds real awesome. I really like watching reggae live

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 7 2021, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds good!! Glad you had your own show when the other was cancelled. Looks like fun!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/...ate/8087357002/

Yeah indeed now we could still play. It was real awesome to play live again. upcoming saturday i have to play a gig for 750 people the first real gig after a while smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 8 2021, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome! 😎That really looked like fun. I'm sure you are just happy to be playing out in some capacity. I can't wait to start playing out again myself. I hadn't played for quite some time because of health issues, but lately I've been practicing and knocking off the rust. I will probably start rehearsals soon with a blues band I played in before I got sick and then hopefully the rock band that I had started rehearsals with back then too. They've all been patiently waiting for me for 3 long years. Rock on! 🀘

Yes man your right. the feeling of playing live again was great and we had very nice weather. Veryy nice that you play rehearsals again man. i hope your health stays good. you play rock and blues. Which style do you prefer?
Rock on 🀘
Phil66
QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 8 2021, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks a lot phill.
I just listened to it and it sounds real awesome. I really like watching reggae live

What did you listen to Tim? Steel Pulse live?
tflava
Yes i Saw a live performance of them were they were playing on a reggae festival
Phil66
QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 8 2021, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes i Saw a live performance of them were they were playing on a reggae festival

Check out their debit album, Handsworth Revolution, from 1978 cool.gif
Todd Simpson
Give em Hell! share some pix/vid here on GMC if possible smile.gif

QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 8 2021, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks a lot phill.

Yeah indeed now we could still play. It was real awesome to play live again. upcoming saturday i have to play a gig for 750 people the first real gig after a while smile.gif

Yes man your right. the feeling of playing live again was great and we had very nice weather. Veryy nice that you play rehearsals again man. i hope your health stays good. you play rock and blues. Which style do you prefer?
Rock on 🀘

AK Rich
QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 8 2021, 06:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rock on 🀘

Thanks tflava. The blues band which actually plays some R&B and some oldies too is pretty laid back and there are lots of opportunities to improvise, so that can be a lot of fun. The Rock band is definitely more high energy and has always been my favorite kind of music to play but I really enjoy playing in both of those bands. I even enjoy playing a bit of country from time to time. And speaking of Reggae, that's alot of fun too. One of the bands that I played in years ago used to play a few Rock tunes in a Reggae style. Imagine Crazy Train in a Reggae style. πŸ™ƒ Hope your next gig goes off without a hitch.
tflava
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 8 2021, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks tflava. The blues band which actually plays some R&B and some oldies too is pretty laid back and there are lots of opportunities to improvise, so that can be a lot of fun. The Rock band is definitely more high energy and has always been my favorite kind of music to play but I really enjoy playing in both of those bands. I even enjoy playing a bit of country from time to time. And speaking of Reggae, that's alot of fun too. One of the bands that I played in years ago used to play a few Rock tunes in a Reggae style. Imagine Crazy Train in a Reggae style. πŸ™ƒ Hope your next gig goes off without a hitch.

Thats very nice man. It can be real fun to improvise live and have the freedom to express yourself in front of other people cool.gif
Yeah rock music is very energizing.
Its ounds like real fun to play rock music in reggae. We did that one time with hey joe from jimmy hendrix. We made a great reggae vibe of it smile.gif
Yeah tahnks i hope too and hope you can also play live and record something. Would be great to show here.

Greetz Tim

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Aug 8 2021, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Check out their debit album, Handsworth Revolution, from 1978 cool.gif

i Will Phill. Thanks for the tip wink.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 8 2021, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Give em Hell! share some pix/vid here on GMC if possible smile.gif

If people are filming i will cool.gif
tflava
Hey guys,

About 1,5 week ago i played a real gig again and should share it with you.
This is me playing with my other band. We only play covers.

Greetz tim
Todd Simpson
That is SUPER AWESOME!! You have come a long way in a very short time in terms of your playing and you have earned it!!!

QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 26 2021, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys,

Greetz tim

AK Rich

QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 26 2021, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys,

Greetz tim

Now that's what I'm talking about! That's some serious normalcy there. πŸ™‚ It looks like a great time was had by all, including you and the band.
Congrats, Tim and Rock on! 🀘😎

I had a win in my own little private battle for a return to normalcy where over Wednesday and Thursday, many Halibut, Pacific Cod and some Rockfish were caught, sometimes 2 at a time in Prince William Sound, AK. It was my second trip this summer and I am hopeful for another sometime this fall before winter comes. I had to get another freezer! ☺
tflava
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 27 2021, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is SUPER AWESOME!! You have come a long way in a very short time in terms of your playing and you have earned it!!!

Thanks a lot man. Ik glad to play again. Yesterday i also played on a wedding. I hope we don't go in lockdown again in the winter. We will see.. smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 28 2021, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now that's what I'm talking about! That's some serious normalcy there. πŸ™‚ It looks like a great time was had by all, including you and the band.
Congrats, Tim and Rock on! 🀘😎

I had a win in my own little private battle for a return to normalcy where over Wednesday and Thursday, many Halibut, Pacific Cod and some Rockfish were caught, sometimes 2 at a time in Prince William Sound, AK. It was my second trip this summer and I am hopeful for another sometime this fall before winter comes. I had to get another freezer! ☺

Thanks man. It was a really good time that i really enjoyed. 🀘

Very nice man. That sounds like a lot of big fish you catched. Do you have pictures of the fish?
Ihe idea of caching a big fish and that you can also eat it sounds very nice man. Hope you get more trips man 😎
AK Rich
QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 28 2021, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very nice man. That sounds like a lot of big fish you catched. Do you have pictures of the fish?
Ihe idea of caching a big fish and that you can also eat it sounds very nice man. Hope you get more trips man 😎

We were mainly fishing for halibut. The ones we caught weren't really that big as far as halibut goes but the really large ones can often have worms in the meat and usually the quality of the meat isn't as good as the smaller ones. Smaller ones mean probably up to about 100lbs or so. The large ones can be over 400lbs. The ones we caught are called chickens up here. 😁 They are delicious though.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Todd Simpson
The DELTA VARIANT is spreading like a plague over here. I hope we get a handle on it or we may be back in lockdownn as well.

QUOTE (tflava @ Aug 29 2021, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks a lot man. Ik glad to play again. Yesterday i also played on a wedding. I hope we don't go in lockdown again in the winter. We will see.. smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2022 Invision Power Services, Inc.