Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Max Ostro, 16 Years Old...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Storm Linnebjerg
Every time I watch this kid I'm blown away.

At 13:

At 14:

At 15:

And now at 16 he has made some tracks for JamTrackCentral in more of a fusion genre, which he is just fantastic at too:

Just...WOW! I think he will be a big name, and I look forward to hearing where he is with his playing in 5-10 years.
jstcrsn
he is to me what Paul gilbert would have been if he had a teacher like Paul gilbert and the internet that had all this wonderful music notation
azureus
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 4 2021, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he is to me what Paul gilbert would have been if he had a teacher like Paul gilbert and the internet that had all this wonderful music notation

He is fabulous !!! smile.gif
Todd Simpson
He's amazing indeed. Been following him on youtube for years now. LISA X was about 9 when she did her first racer x vid. It's always great to see the young playing the classics smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
He def rocks!

Very cool to see his development from the shred stuff to tasty fusion phrasing - love it!
Gabriel Leopardi
He is an awesome guitarist! I've discovered him some weeks ago and I was blown away by his fusion phrasing skills!

I'm curious to see how he continues evolving.
Storm Linnebjerg
His fusion phrasing is great indeed, Gabriel!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ May 5 2021, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
His fusion phrasing is great indeed, Gabriel!

Yeah, I can hear some Guthrie, Tom Quayle and Greg Howe there. Really cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.