Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congratulations Kris
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Phil66
I'd like to congratulate Kris Dahl on his very first pass in the REC Zone, as many of us know, this can be a daunting arena to enter but Kris took it like a boss.

Well done buddy, you da man cool.gif

FreePizza
Congratulations Kris, that lesson was a monster. Brent Mason would be impressed I'm sure. πŸ”₯🀘
Kristofer Dahl
Well what can I say ☺️ I have learned from the best 🀩
Storm Linnebjerg
You'll get a 5 with a bit more practice, Kris. I believe in you wink.gif

Seriously though, that was a massive undertaking, even for someone with your skill level, so I'm proud of you for completing it! smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 3 2021, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You'll get a 5 with a bit more practice, Kris. I believe in you wink.gif

Seriously though, that was a massive undertaking, even for someone with your skill level, so I'm proud of you for completing it! smile.gif

Thanks bro, I think the stylistic new ground is really what inspired me to keep pushing it. I think I might not have lasted as long if I were to learn some difficult shred/fusion solo.
azureus
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jun 3 2021, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks bro, I think the stylistic new ground is really what inspired me to keep pushing it. I think I might not have lasted as long if I were to learn some difficult shred/fusion solo.

A good example of the persistence that will come ... 4 months maintained! great job smile.gif smile.gif
Monica Gheorghevici
Huge congrats Kris!!! That was a really insane lesson but once again you proved how killer player you are. Your final take sounds exactly how I expected from you.....FABULOUS!!! smile.gif

Haha...next time will be already a challenge for us to find a challenge for you. biggrin.gif
FreePizza
You'll get a 5 with a bit more practice, Kris.

Hey now! Some of us work hard for those 5's! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Kristofer Dahl
Thanks guys,

I feel silly saying it, but I still can't quite listen back to my take. My guitar is really loud and all I hear are the mistakes.

But I am still very proud of the attempt!
Todd Simpson
It really was impressive. That style of play is all but alien to me so it was even more so. It turned out great. I hope to see that kind of thing work it's way in to your next solo in the next collab!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.