Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Gmcers Look Like ?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Aug 28 2007, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, this is me. Sorry, about the huge image.

Lol going on vacation or something ?

- John
SLASH91
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 28 2007, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol going on vacation or something ?
- John

Yeah it was actually. Just a few weeks ago. You can see my guitar case to my the right of me. smile.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Aug 28 2007, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah it was actually smile.gif Just a few weeks ago.

Nice hope you had fun smile.gif
SLASH91
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 28 2007, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice hope you had fun smile.gif

If you consider going to your grandmother's fun.... dry.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Aug 28 2007, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you consider going to your grandmother's fun.... dry.gif

depends , is she a good cook ? tongue.gif

- John

Keep posting pictures of yourself, and if youve already done that like I said before post pictures of where you live ! smile.gif

- John
xSK8ANx
Here´s me:

Eat-Sleep-andJam
Dude so what are you, Guitar player,Professional Skater,Pickup Artist, Model,Tatto guy ? Ha ha thats cool that you have tattos, My dad has a huge dragon on his arm and he used to do tattos smile.gif

- John

Edited for unnecessarily large quote - Andrew
fkalich
You will definitely want to keep your shirt on when interviewing for a job, the blood dripping axe might spook um.

edit: fixed spelling on "axe". I had spelled it as "ax" but that did not look right. But the forum spell checker disagrees with me, and thinks "axe" is wrong. However, it appears that most of the civilized English speaking world spells it as "axe", so I will go with that. This was very important, really worth spending 2 minutes of my life on.
xSK8ANx
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 29 2007, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude so what are you, Guitar player,Professional Skater,Pickup Artist, Model,Tatto guy ? Ha ha thats cool that you have tattos, My dad has a huge dragon on his arm and he used to do tattos smile.gif

- John

Hahahaha, I used to be a sponsored skater (amature), but now I don´t skate so seriously.. just cruzing;)
Now I want to be a lead Guitarist in a band.. but I´ll have to get good enogh first... and that´s why I´m here at GMC;)
The chick photo was just for a skatemag some years ago, and the girls is my girlfriend and her friends (2 sisteres).
Yeah, I love tattoos:) But I actually work in a health store and got my own small skateboardramp building company:) I only do a cuple of ramps per year.. but it´s enough to get the guitargear I want:) hahaha

Keep shredding alive!
Kjetil
shredmandan
Cool pics man smile.gif
The girls were a nice + . Feel free to add pics of them anytime laugh.gif
Click to view attachment
xSK8ANx
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 29 2007, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool pics man smile.gif
The girls were a nice + . Feel free to add pics of them anytime laugh.gif
Click to view attachment

Here you go;)
just keep your .... in your pants;) hahahhaha

mattacuk
I like the two brunettes very much! cool.gif
Guitarman700
This Site Just got a little less... Uhhh... professional.
(Or more Depending on how you look at it)
xSK8ANx
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Aug 29 2007, 02:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who doesn´t;)
shredmandan
Hey xst8anx which ones your girl friend?Theni will just look at the other 2 laugh.gif
Robin
WOW, awesome Iron Maiden tatoos! Cool skateboard pictures aswell.
FretDancer69
Wow, those are some very hot chicks tongue.gif
xSK8ANx
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 29 2007, 03:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey xst8anx which ones your girl friend?Theni will just look at the other 2 laugh.gif

Just look at the 2 sisters, then I won´t mind;) hahahha

QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 29 2007, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Robin:)

Takk, Robin;) Gi beskjed hvis du spiller i stavanger noen gang;)

Norway Rules!! hahhahahhaha
Kjetil
Robin
QUOTE (xSK8ANx @ Aug 29 2007, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just look at the 2 sisters, then I won´t mind;) hahahha
Thanks Robin:)

Takk, Robin;) Gi beskjed hvis du spiller i stavanger noen gang;)

Norway Rules!! hahhahahhaha
Kjetil

Btw, you name seems familiar, and I see you have been on a photo session that looks kinda proffesional. Are you like a famous skater in Norway? tongue.gif

Kan si ifra ja biggrin.gif

Norway rules indeed biggrin.gif

QUOTE (xSK8ANx @ Aug 29 2007, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahahaha, I used to be a sponsored skater (amature), but now I don´t skate so seriously.. just cruzing;)
Now I want to be a lead Guitarist in a band.. but I´ll have to get good enogh first... and that´s why I´m here at GMC;)
The chick photo was just for a skatemag some years ago, and the girls is my girlfriend and her friends (2 sisteres).

Ah just read that, nvm. Pretty cool! I have probably heard about you before. I used to skateboard myself some years ago.
Iluha
XSK8ANX you win the "coolest GMC'er award" with those photos laugh.gif
xSK8ANx
QUOTE (Iluha @ Aug 29 2007, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XSK8ANX you win the "coolest GMC'er award" with those photos laugh.gif

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, thankx;)
GuitarDude

This is just me tongue.gif

And this is me playing at a party biggrin.gif
SLASH91
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Aug 28 2007, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes,me too, very much biggrin.gif
CrashOops
This is me.

ignore the writing on the wall, my friends went a bit nuts with chalk when I was away on holidays for a weekend.
Robin
biggrin.gif
DewLondon
Well I thought I'd add one, i dont usually post.. but ive not seen any female Gmcers up here (at least i dont think ive seen a pic of a girl!).. so i just couldnt resist! heres me about a year ago

Click to view attachment
Pavel
This topic is full of cool pics! Great to connect names and faces! I don't think you need me uploading my pics biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 29 2007, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I thought I'd add one, i dont usually post.. but ive not seen any female Gmcers up here (at least i dont think ive seen a pic of a girl!).. so i just couldnt resist! heres me about a year ago
Click to view attachment

Great Pic!! biggrin.gif
DewLondon
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Aug 30 2007, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great Pic!! biggrin.gif

you quoted me ohmy.gif .. ive gone all shy now.. lol thanks! we need some more girls to be brave enough to post their pics.. isnt it great so see what everyone looks like biggrin.gif
Owen
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 29 2007, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love it how everyone else commented on how hot the chicks were and robin is just like "maan dude I like everything else ". laugh.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 30 2007, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you quoted me ohmy.gif .. ive gone all shy now.. lol thanks! we need some more girls to be brave enough to post their pics.. isnt it great so see what everyone looks like biggrin.gif

your welcome! biggrin.gif And your right, its nice to see you paving the way for the girls of GMC!!
Pavel
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Aug 30 2007, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
your welcome! biggrin.gif And your right, its nice to see you paving the way for the girls of GMC!!

Mattacuk - stick to your guitar laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Robin
QUOTE (Owen @ Aug 30 2007, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love it how everyone else commented on how hot the chicks were and robin is just like "maan dude I like everything else ". laugh.gif

Heh yeah well, no point in everyone commenting the chicks smile.gif
rokchik
It's great having another female around...I guess I'm forced to post my pic now biggrin.gif laugh.gif

I am at work so will post it later.
shredmandan
QUOTE (rokchik @ Aug 29 2007, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's great having another female around...I guess I'm forced to post my pic now biggrin.gif laugh.gif

I am at work so will post it later.

Yep laugh.gif
You have no choice but to post a pic now.
ch00ch00man
Just finished going through the thread again. Its now 10 pages long. On one of those pages there was a sub-thread about lefties. I don't recall which one, and going back to find it is a pain. I just want to say to whomever wishes their child wasn't a lefty, DON'T. There has been a number of studies that demonstrate that as a whole, the population of left handed people has a significantly higher IQ. Its not a statistical anomaly, its a well documented fact. It has to do with the way their brain is wired. I was very pleased when I discovered my son is a lefty. (Btw, I'm not sad.gif )

Boris
Gen
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 30 2007, 02:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mattacuk - stick to your guitar laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

ROFL!
VinceG
QUOTE (DewLondon @ Aug 30 2007, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Click to view attachment

Maaaaan I think I am in love tongue.gif
DewLondon
QUOTE (VinceG @ Aug 30 2007, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im still so in shock over how many girls are here..

Rokchik i cant wait to see you post your pic up here:P
Owen
She'll have to reveal her secret identity!
Pavel
QUOTE (VinceG @ Aug 30 2007, 04:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your guitar is 180 degrees around and behind the corner! wink.gif Now i know why girls stay out of this forum laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Uncreator
im gonna get a picture of me makin the stupidest face and put it up here biggrin.gif
Pavel
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 30 2007, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im gonna get a picture of me makin the stupidest face and put it up here biggrin.gif

Wanna tip here??? Ask a family member/friend to make a pic of you while you are struggling with the Unholy Warcry solo biggrin.gif biggrin.gif The pic will be hilarious! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Owen
im gonna get a picture of me makin the stupidest face and put it up here

I tried that.... tongue.gif

Camera Broke sad.gif
yeahbah!
here's me biggrin.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (yeahbah! @ Aug 29 2007, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
here's me biggrin.gif

Kinda saw it coming laugh.gif
rokchik
Well guys and gals here it is. Sorry to disappoint......

This is me (glasses, short hair...it's a bit longer now actually) after way, way to many lollipops on my 30th birthday this past April. I hate having my pic taken.....but my friend snaped this one while sitting next to me.

Click to view attachment

Sorry not the best pic I know but like I said I hate having mine taken....I'll keep searching I may find a better one.
DewLondon
QUOTE (rokchik @ Aug 30 2007, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is me (glasses, short hair...it's a bit longer now actually) after way, way to many lollipops on my 30th birthday this past April. I hate having my pic taken.....but my friend snaped this one while stitting next to me.

Click to view attachment

Sorry not the best pic I know but like I said I hate having mine taken....I'll keep searching I may find a better one.

Wey Hey!!
The Uncreator
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 29 2007, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wanna tip here??? Ask a family member/friend to make a pic of you while you are struggling with the Unholy Warcry solo biggrin.gif biggrin.gif The pic will be hilarious! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I dont want a picture of me crying now!!! biggrin.gif
shredmandan
QUOTE (rokchik @ Aug 30 2007, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is me (glasses, short hair...it's a bit longer now actually) after way, way to many lollipops on my 30th birthday this past April. I hate having my pic taken.....but my friend snaped this one while sitting next to me.

Click to view attachment

Most girls hate there picture taken.I know my wife does.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.