Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Gmcers Look Like ?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
VinceG
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 30 2007, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your guitar is 180 degrees around and behind the corner! wink.gif Now i know why girls stay out of this forum laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

man i think i had that comment on bad luck. My schecter is not playing right today.
VinceG
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 30 2007, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont want a picture of me crying now!!! biggrin.gif

surprise soul taps perhaps would have a better face expression laugh.gif
botoxfox
Here's a pic of me in the newspaper today:
I'm on the far right.

MickeM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Aug 30 2007, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's a pic of me in the newspaper today:
I'm on the far right.

Nice Princess Leia curls biggrin.gif
Scott Gentzen
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 30 2007, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most girls hate there picture taken.I know my wife does.

Mine too. Actually, I'm kinda the same except I start nitpicking the photography.
botoxfox
Rob_g
my pictures came out way to big but this should work

http://www.freelicks.net/Knocking1.htm

Thats me 2 years ago in my bedroom, it was basicly one of the first solos i've ever learned so I had no vibrato sad.gif But thats all changed now smile.gif

the only diffrences from the video is my hairs twice as long, ive got a stash, and my sg has emgs in it. cool.gif
extigy
Well i might as well post lol, sorry if it's 2 big.

Btw hello fellow GMCers biggrin.gif

Whoop Whoop. tongue.gif

Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (extigy @ Aug 31 2007, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i might as well post lol, sorry if it's 2 big.

Btw hello fellow GMCers biggrin.gif

Whoop Whoop. tongue.gif

Heyy nice pic smile.gif and Welcome smile.gif

- John
Victafor
QUOTE (XxLeviathanxX @ Aug 26 2007, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just for fun, here r some pics of my puppy. lol

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

my cousins have the exact same dog!! looks exactly the same roflmfao

QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 30 2007, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mattacuk - stick to your guitar laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

SOOO FUNNY AHHAHHAHA!
mattacuk
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 30 2007, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mattacuk - stick to your guitar laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

I am sure you always stick to your guitar ?! wink.gif
Juan M. Valero
Livepics wink.gif

Pavel
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Aug 31 2007, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am sure you always stick to your guitar ?! wink.gif

Of course i do! smile.gif Even now when typing this i have my guitar here wink.gif
Hemlok
everyone uses Ibanez except me, there must be a reason for it. i think i need to buy an Ibanez
Pavel
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Aug 31 2007, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
everyone uses Ibanez except me, there must be a reason for it. i think i need to buy an Ibanez

What are you waiting for? wink.gif The Dark Side awaits you biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Btw. nice pics Juan. Looks like you had some fun on stage! Wish i could say the same sad.gif sad.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 31 2007, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Livepics wink.gif

Super Cool ! cool.gif
SDMF75
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Aug 31 2007, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Give a Schecter a try before you buy that Ibanez. You'll be pleasantly surprised!
Juan M. Valero
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 31 2007, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are you waiting for? wink.gif The Dark Side awaits you biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Btw. nice pics Juan. Looks like you had some fun on stage! Wish i could say the same sad.gif sad.gif

Yeah !!! that was a very special show, the retorn of the oher guitarrist to the band after a very dangerous injury (He lose one finger on his left hand, you can see him in the second photo).

Nowadays I left the band, but that show (in march) was really amazing, we continue being friends and I'm happy becouse he can play again smile.gif

ThanX Pavel and mattacuk wink.gif
Ibanezium
First post..
me in national danish newspaper

And posing at roskilde

I know, I'm just a regular G laugh.gif
KRmachine
Unfortunately I don't sound as good as I look sad.gif
Batista
QUOTE (SDMF75 @ Aug 31 2007, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Give a Schecter a try before you buy that Ibanez. You'll be pleasantly surprised!

Schecter is definitely worth a try. I use a Schecter Damien-6, and it is damn nice to play on. Very thin neck which are easy to play on. The sound is terrific, and almost everyone of them (everyone I know of), has some sort of EMG-pickups. My Damien-6 has EMG-HZ - which I really don't know if are passive or active ohmy.gif
Rob_g
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Aug 31 2007, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your not the only one. But the ibanez's i've tried in the past weren't that great so i decide to stay with gibson. Unless I tried a really cheap model or somtin not to sure what it was but i can tell you it didn't feal to great. unsure.gif

Batista:
Battery = Active
SDMF75
QUOTE (Rob_g @ Aug 31 2007, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your not the only one. But the ibanez's i've tried in the past weren't that great so i decide to stay with gibson. Unless I tried a really cheap model or somtin not to sure what it was but i can tell you it didn't feal to great. unsure.gif

Batista:
Battery = Active

I've got an Ibanez Iceman and love it but for the money and the features you can't a beat the Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser that I bought. It's an absolute machine!
Sunslayer
here's my little visual me:

I think i dont have to explain that^^

look.. someones awakening
shredmandan
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Aug 31 2007, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont think you do. blink.gif From what i have heard from you you play a blues,classic rock,alternative sound right?If your not a big shredder or soloist them your Gibson is more than enough a guitar for your style.Plus you got a Jackson Warrior that you can use for heavier music so unless your getting into the shred i dont see why it would be nessisary.

Yes an Ibanez would be perfect for what i like metal shred,thrash,dive bombs from hell ect.I think thats why ibanez is so recommended here because many play solo or heavy style.
Kristofer Dahl
Here are two pictires of me playing live at jazz club in Stockholm called Fasching:
Robin
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 1 2007, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here are two pictires of me playing live at jazz club in Stockholm called Fasching:

Cool. Is that like your band, or just some random jam?
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 1 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool. Is that like your band, or just some random jam?

No it's not my band - it's a funk band I have had two gigs with. It's really challenging because i haven't played that music - also it's nice because it's straight forward 4/4 which I haven't done much of. That really allows you to jam! as opposed to beig constantly close to getting lost.. blink.gif biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
Hey you should get some videos next time so we can see you rockin' out live smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 1 2007, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey you should get some videos next time so we can see you rockin' out live smile.gif

Yes you are right, I should put something together! smile.gif
Juan M. Valero
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 1 2007, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree !!! Kristofer rockstar !!! cool.gif
The Uncreator
i wanna see "Collection Of Sins" Live!! biggrin.gif

that would be awesome
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 1 2007, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that would be awesome

" Bury all my genitals ! " , And the crowd goes wild
chast
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 1 2007, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fasching means carnival in Germany biggrin.gif
Next time I also want to have some vids. ^^
mattacuk
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 1 2007, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that would be awesome

Id pay to see that ! tongue.gif
Kristofer Dahl
Hehe thanks a lot guys - I agree that would be awesome! biggrin.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 1 2007, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hehe thanks a lot guys - I agree that would be awesome! biggrin.gif

So Kris how many hot babes did you get after that show, be honest ! tongue.gif

- John
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Sep 2 2007, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Kris how many hot babes did you get after that show, be honest ! tongue.gif
- John

Well to be honest...none! sad.gif

I did get three younger fans though, who had been following my internet stuff. This was way better than chicks I might add! tongue.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 1 2007, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well to be honest...none! sad.gif

I did get three younger fans though, who had been following my internet stuff. This was way better than chicks I might add! tongue.gif

Kris If I ever met you I think Id faint id be like " OMG ITS KRISTOFER DAHL, WHAT SHOULD I DO ? SHOULD I COMB MY HAIR, BRUSH MY TEETH ? BOW DOWN AT HIS BRILLIANCE ? FAINT ohmy.gif rolleyes.gif ....If only tongue.gif

- John
mattacuk
Kristofer Dahl is a houshold name in my house! laugh.gif
JVM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 1 2007, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif Mine too!
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 1 2007, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol do we all live in the same house ? tongue.gif

- John
Kristofer Dahl
laugh.gif laugh.gif
Victafor
lol in my house everyone knows kristopher dahl and pavel! lmao if i open my mouth and they hear even kri- or pav- they go like ugh victor! enough about them tongue.gif
Pavel
Hahahahaha OMG! laugh.gif laugh.gif That's goood/baaaad! It's good to know that we became a virtual part of your family but it is also bad if...when we release an album and you tell somebody at home: "Hey i am ordering Kris's/Pavel's album...." - "Victor!! NOOOOOO! I DON'T ALLOW YOU TO BUY THEIR CD!!!!!"

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Guitarman700
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Sep 1 2007, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol do we all live in the same house ? tongue.gif
- John

That would be.... disturbing. blink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Owen
Its the house of GMC, no actually, its the church of GMC! We are the crazed disciples hanging onto Kris's every word like it were gospel laugh.gif
The Uncreator
Once again, the FBI Will probably investigate us to see if we are a cult thats going to take the world over with our combined BPM's smile.gif

Bring it on FBI!!
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 2 2007, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Once again, the FBI Will probably investigate us to see if we are a cult thats going to take the world over with our combined BPM's smile.gif

Bring it on FBI!!

Ha ha ha well we play so fast the strings actually melt, its actuallly quite amazing

biggrin.gif
Kevin98497
QUOTE (Dansol @ Aug 25 2007, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heres me:

And a couple of action shots ..........

wow that looks well cool, just watch those fingers there.... dont land on them and perminantly disable urself

QUOTE (KRmachine @ Aug 31 2007, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunately I don't sound as good as I look sad.gif

omg he has got multicoloured strings!

ill get my pics up soon tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.