Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Gmcers Look Like ?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Nick325
multi colored strings???
KRmachine
Yeah I got bored with all my strings being the same silvery grey and I painted them, looks much nicer now I reckon.

(Not really It's just a crappy camera)
shredmandan
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Sep 3 2007, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
multi colored strings???

They do make like string in red or blue ect.I dont know about the multi colored strings though.
Nick325
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Sep 3 2007, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They do make like string in red or blue ect.I dont know about the multi colored strings though.

threre probly more expensive
SDMF75
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Sep 3 2007, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DR makes a rainbow set for beginners to help them distinguish which string is which. Thought about getting some for my son but it's very difficult to find a dealer that keeps them in stock. If you download DR's product brochure (.pdf) you can find all the details in there. I also like to use the coated and colored DR's some.
Victafor
QUOTE (Pavel @ Sep 2 2007, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahahahaha OMG! laugh.gif laugh.gif That's goood/baaaad! It's good to know that we became a virtual part of your family but it is also bad if...when we release an album and you tell somebody at home: "Hey i am ordering Kris's/Pavel's album...." - "Victor!! NOOOOOO! I DON'T ALLOW YOU TO BUY THEIR CD!!!!!"

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

ahahhaha! laugh.gif laugh.gif
JVM
well I had to get it off of my camera phone which means I took it myself so I wasn't smiling or anything tongue.gif But anyway:Click to view attachment

[edit] yes, sunglasses in front of the computer (gotta be cool) biggrin.gif
Slammer
Dude can I have those sunglasses??

btw I still think you're the guy in your Avatar tongue.gif
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Slammer @ Sep 9 2007, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude can I have those sunglasses??

btw I still think you're the guy in your Avatar tongue.gif

laugh.gif , whos the guy anyway? he looks like the dude from green day... tongue.gif
JVM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Sep 8 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif , whos the guy anyway? he looks like the dude from green day... tongue.gif

Kelly Jones of stereophonics smile.gif
Owen
QUOTE (JVM @ Sep 9 2007, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well I had to get it off of my camera phone which means I took it myself so I wasn't smiling or anything tongue.gif But anyway:Click to view attachment

[edit] yes, sunglasses in front of the computer (gotta be cool) biggrin.gif

You look like you've got the same uncontrollably thick hair as me. laugh.gif

Btw, I've heard the new Stereophonics album, its really mediocre. There's no particularily standout songs and it just sounds like a rehash of all their old stuff sad.gif
Luciana Segovia
this are me and Gabriel rocking!!!
Nick325
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 14 2007, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this are me and Gabriel rocking!!!

where huh.gif
Luciana Segovia
this is me and Gabriel rocking with CIRSE!!! tongue.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 14 2007, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rock on ! Sweet Pics ! biggrin.gif

- John
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Sep 14 2007, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rock on ! Sweet Pics ! biggrin.gif
- John

yeah awesome pics!!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif hey Luciana, have you heard about "Los Gauchos The Acero" from Argentina? , if so, what do you think about them?

awesome pics btw.
Luciana Segovia
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Sep 14 2007, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah awesome pics!!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif hey Luciana, have you heard about "Los Gauchos The Acero" from Argentina? , if so, what do you think about them?

awesome pics btw.

Los Gauchos de Acero??? No,,, I don't know them... tell me ...
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 14 2007, 04:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Los Gauchos de Acero??? No,,, I don't know them... tell me ...

well its a band from Argentina made up of 3 guys that are like 13 or 14 year old. They are very popular on youtube, if you type "Los gauchos de acero" or "gauchos" you can see some of their videos. They are very amazing for their age. I think their bass player is like 10 and he's really good.

Well, check them out when you have time and tell me what you think biggrin.gif smile.gif
JVM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Sep 13 2007, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well its a band from Argentina made up of 3 guys that are like 13 or 14 year old. They are very popular on youtube, if you type "Los gauchos de acero" or "gauchos" you can see some of their videos. They are very amazing for their age. I think their bass player is like 10 and he's really good.

Well, check them out when you have time and tell me what you think biggrin.gif smile.gif

Wow, they're really good!
Jenkinson
I tried to break the mirror with my serious look

it didnt work...
mattacuk
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 14 2007, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHOA!!!! how rocking?? i dont think these snaps could look any cooler cool.gif
visi0n
Here is me tongue.gif
VinceG
nice guitars visi0n. Your already gigging what are you doing here? You should be teaching us!
visi0n
I had thinking about that .. to teach here, but im not that skilled now smile.gif mayb over a year or 2 ? smile.gif
Kai Muehlenbruch
Here I go tongue.gif

I dunno...guitar or sumphin'?!

weekend...

back in time, when I played bass smile.gif

well...

testing my new custom Kulik Design amp smile.gif

hope you enjoy it smile.gif
PROST!
Hungus
hahaha your a funny guy Kai, awesome pics!
Ayen
Haha I second Hungus's comment, funny and a great guitarist as well. Love your "Three is a charm" lesson by the way.
MickeM
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 14 2007, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You sure seem to have great stage moves!!! I'm a stiff on stage, just stand there. How do you manage cool moves making them look natural?

When I try something it just feel redicilous and since I think that I rather just stand still.
How do you just let go?
mattacuk
So, 14 pages later and in answer to the question "what do GMC'ers look like" we finally have an answer - PRETTY CRAZY!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
JVM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Sep 20 2007, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You sure seem to have great stage moves!!! I'm a stiff on stage, just stand there. How do you manage cool moves making them look natural?

When I try something it just feel redicilous and since I think that I rather just stand still.
How do you just let go?

You just have to.. well, let go tongue.gif

Gabe may well be thinking, MAN! I look so stupid, what a stupid face, what was I thinking in that picture!?

When we all know Gabe looks the part of a rockstar, basically I think if you play your thing as well as you can, most of the faces etc you make will be pretty cool looking tongue.gif Or even silly but in that good way. It may look funny if you have like, a weird picking style or something, but if you really want to look cool just let go and play your thing. Keeping your guitar around the waist helps too tongue.gif
Juan M. Valero
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 20 2007, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, 14 pages later and in answer to the question "what do GMC'ers look like" we finally have an answer - PRETTY CRAZY!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yeah !!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

CrazyMasterClass Rules biggrin.gif
Luciana Segovia
QUOTE (MickeM @ Sep 20 2007, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do you just let go?

Well MickeyM I just believe in my music smile.gif

When I say "believe" I mean that my music is made with honesty, from my heart, so I can play it How I want and Who can tell me anything!... If I feel my music and my body wants to represent my feelings... what's wrong with that?

Another important thing is that when you are playing in live you have the power!... you are in the stage and the other people don't! ...So take advantage and enjoy it of being in a place that to the whole world would like to be! Be confident! and believe in your music... If you believe... all the people will believe too wink.gif
visi0n
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 20 2007, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CrazyMasterClass biggrin.gif that's a good one .. haha

Funny Juan biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Sunslayer
QUOTE (Kai Muehlenbruch @ Sep 20 2007, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
weekend...

Och nööö wie kann man denn nur sone plörre mögen? wink.gif tongue.gif

after weekend...

Oh, I couldn't care what you think of me
Cause somebody put something in my drink
I can't think
Hey! Give me a drink

It feels like somebody put something
Somebody put something in my drink

Cheerz biggrin.gif
MickeM
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 21 2007, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well MickeyM I just believe in my music smile.gif

When I say "believe" I mean that my music is made with honesty, from my heart, so I can play it How I want and Who can tell me anything!... If I feel my music and my body wants to represent my feelings... what's wrong with that?

Another important thing is that when you are playing in live you have the power!... you are in the stage and the other people don't! ...So take advantage and enjoy it of being in a place that to the whole world would like to be! Be confident! and believe in your music... If you believe... all the people will believe too wink.gif

Thanks, that's a great answer! I know now what you mean, I'm playing in a coverband and some songs are just boring to play which makes me put less energy in them. Some songs I love to play so there I add more energy and really deliver them good!
I think I will have to work on adding a bit on confidence, like you said, I'm the one on stage with the power.

You know what I will do next, I will change how I play the covers I don't like so much. I will play them the way I like instead of just playing them on routine with no feeling for them. I'll do it my way and feel and belive in the songs.

I will keep this in mind for the next rehearsal and try to feel, belive and play all songs in a way so I can enjoy all of them. smile.gif
Kai Muehlenbruch
[quote name='Sunslayer' date='Sep 21 2007, 01:38 AM' post='65223']
Och nööö wie kann man denn nur sone plörre mögen? wink.gif tongue.gif

Och weisste... biggrin.gif

This is a pic of me taken at the Wacken Open Air 2005. It takes place from 31.07. - 02.08. usually
somehow i felt like not cleaning my boots after this Doubletimes more mud then in Woodstock festival thing...

blink.gif
Pavel
Put on your boots and get back to practicing! AND START USING SIBELIUS!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Kai Muehlenbruch
QUOTE (Pavel @ Sep 21 2007, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Put on your boots and get back to practicing! AND START USING SIBELIUS!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

jajajaja Pavlo you tell me what to do next laugh.gif

how about putting some silly pictures of yours in here? like one of the face you made while walking out of a SEAT store??!?!

Pavel 1
Kai 1

I´d call it a draw biggrin.gif
mattacuk
Kai looks pretty fearsome in his photos laugh.gif wink.gif
Pavel
QUOTE (Kai Muehlenbruch @ Sep 25 2007, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jajajaja Pavlo you tell me what to do next laugh.gif

how about putting some silly pictures of yours in here? like one of the face you made while walking out of a SEAT store??!?!

Pavel 1
Kai 1

I´d call it a draw biggrin.gif

Can you send me that picture??? I don't remember entering a SEAT store! wink.gif cool.gif
chast
Well, if we are at this "drinking pics"
I want to share this with you, it was at new year... ^^

Sunslayer
QUOTE (chast @ Sep 26 2007, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if we are at this "drinking pics"
I want to share this with you, it was at new year... ^^

laugh.gif yeah i know those situations xD
VinceG
haha chast, your pathetic for passing out in the bathroom lol. Ill post more of epic metal pics of me.

Beck rules!
botoxfox
PacmanProductions
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Sep 26 2007, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

huh.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif wacko.gif
AIB234
I'm a bit late, but I'm sure you'll enjoy some of these

To do this, cross yours eyes and then look at one of the doubles which causes one of your eyes to go straight:

Taken in lieu of the back of my thsirt:

We all had super hero amibitions as kids, I'm just living mine out! Be jealous:

New Year's Eye:

Diggin' for Gold:

Outside of guitar, school, and computers I am also a magician. I'd like to get some videos and more pictures:

Plunger to the face from the Santa Clause parade a few years ago... unused:

My friends and I went to a haunted house/hay ride:

Close up:

And just in case you think less of me because of this:

Hope you enjoyed these!
PlayAllDay
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 21 2007, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 21 2007, 04:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Looks like we're all nuts!! Happy Crazy Guitar Fiends!! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
MickeM
QUOTE (AIB234 @ Oct 12 2007, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hope you enjoyed these!

Sure did enjoy them laugh.gif too funny dude!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif
AudunESP
i know i've posted before, but to fit in i've found another picture:

Click to view attachment
botoxfox
Nice tongue you got there, man!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.