Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Gmcers Look Like ?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Soul_Decision
QUOTE (Erik Johnson @ Nov 8 2007, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... that sounds like a plan. Let's go after Pavel first; he's had his longer than Andrew...

Fight?!?!?!!??!?

Me too I want in >: )
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Erik Johnson @ Nov 8 2007, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... that sounds like a plan. Let's go after Pavel first; he's had his longer than Andrew...

dont forget juan has one too...
Soul_Decision
I sooo want in!!! > : )
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good plan!
Great idea, because we will need a JEM to fight Andrew. Andrew has his JEM AND supreme moderating powers. His moderating power could spoil our plans if we don't have a JEM to shred the editing away.

I'm starting to think that Andrew might be a bigger threat than both pavel and juan. we may need the first two JEM's before we take on Andrew
Soul_Decision
I'd make a great ally!!! I know a lot of martial arts
!!!!

> : )
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Soul_Decision @ Nov 8 2007, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sooo want in!!! > : )

you could definitely help. tonymiro will most likely be there too. worst case scenario is we fight both of them at the same time, and that could spell disaster for us.
Animosity
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm starting to think that Andrew might be a bigger threat than both pavel and juan. we may need the first two JEM's before we take on Andrew

True, true. His moderation powers are not to be underestimated. We need to act fast, because if Juan and Pavel team up that could mean trouble for us!
Soul_Decision
We can't allow that to happen.....We must be sneaky!!
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True, true. His moderation powers are not to be underestimated. We need to act fast, because if Juan and Pavel team up that could mean trouble for us!

god help us if they team up. I think facing more than one JEM carrier is impossible. no ones done it before.
Animosity
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you could definitely help. tonymiro will most likely be there too. worst case scenario is we fight both of them at the same time, and that could spell disaster for us.

QUOTE (Soul_Decision @ Nov 8 2007, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We can't allow that to happen.....We must be sneaky!!

Yes, yes. We have to be sneaky, if Tony AND Andrew come at us at one time... Oh dear, that would most certainly spell disaster.
Soul_Decision
We got to think of a way to lure them in one by one into the chat room!
VinceG
I got dibbs on Spiders Hellraiser when he is crushed by Andrews moderator powers.
Soul_Decision
laugh.gif
Francisca
Here are some pics of me (I hope I can edit it later with some comments)

This was about 6 years ago, when I had decent long hair - sorta.
Click to view attachment

The same time period, bit closer
Click to view attachment

About 4 years back
This is me when I have been very busy with doing absolutely nothing and then find a warm cozy spot on the couch to curl up and snore away ... I think I was a kitty in my former life.
Click to view attachment

This is the picture I used pretty much as my standard "this is how I look, always - even when sleeping, drunk or otherwise incapacitated". Liar that I am, but hey - I do have the picture to proof it, don't I? Anyway, it's that I don't like sun, but yeah I actualy do look more indonisian that way (prettier too).
Click to view attachment

And for those who missed my shredded hair intro at the intro forums - here's me now, looking like this 24/7 - I just decided that I like me better with shorter hair. It still needs cut shorter from behind and then cut towards the front (I stole that idea from Motoko Kusanagi)
Click to view attachment

Anyway, enough torture for you poor folks.
Animosity
QUOTE (Soul_Decision @ Nov 8 2007, 03:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm, there has to be a way!

I know how to get Pavel.

We just pretend like Rusty Cooley is in the chatroom!
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Soul_Decision @ Nov 8 2007, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats gonna be tough. The mods work in pairs now. I might be able to lure andrew away while the rest of you go after tony, then we can reconvene in the staging thread of our choosing to battle the big boss (andrew). That is.....if andrew doesn't finish my off by then.
Erik Johnson
You guys are thinking of some great ideas.. now we just have to lay out a plan and set it into action. Oh no! What if they're watching? unsure.gif

Nice pictures, Francisca. happy.gif
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm, there has to be a way!

I know how to get Pavel.

We just pretend like Rusty Cooley is in the chatroom!

LMAO!
Soul_Decision
LOL
Erik Johnson
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 7 2007, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LMAO!

I actually did laugh out loud on that one, because I know it'd work.
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Erik Johnson @ Nov 8 2007, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

agreed biggrin.gif
Soul_Decision
Just say somthing happened to Andrew's Amp that he is building! Should hold him off long enough and you'll won't go down in the process!!
Animosity
I have a feeling that Tony would be easier to lure away than distracting Andrew. Tony has had a recent interest in buying a docile puppy! There lies our leverage.

Imagine:

We are dress up like ZZ Top, with the beards and sunglasses, with a big sign saying:

Free NICE Puppies for your daughter

Tony would be distracted instantaneously!

QUOTE (Erik Johnson @ Nov 8 2007, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

+1
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feeling that Tony would be easier to lure away than distracting Andrew. Tony has had a recent interest in buying a docile puppy! There lies our leverage.

Imagine:

We are dress up like ZZ Top, with the beards and sunglasses, with a big sign saying:

Tony would be distracted instantaneously!

Animosity, you're brilliant!

It just might work.....if tony is distracted for long enough. the battle with andrew might take a long time (even if he is flying solo)
Erik Johnson
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 7 2007, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahah, that is absolutely fantastic. Wow... I had the best image.

Thanks.. thanks for that, made me laugh. laugh.gif
Soul_Decision
> : )
Animosity
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It just might work.....if tony is distracted for long enough. the battle with andrew might take a long time (even if he is flying solo)

Yes, indeed it will be. That's why the puppies are really... ROBOTS!! These are specially designed to shock on pickup. So Tony will be out cold for the night (safely of course)! This will leave us ample time to take on Andrew. With you, me, and Soul shredding with JEMs along with Erik on his LP, we just might be able to take on Andrew!
Soul_Decision
> : ) That is an awesome plan

We have to be careful though......I hear he has a mini-amp that he secretly built ohmy.gif
Spiderusalem
mini amp, shmini amp. With all the loot we'll surely have from juan and pavel, no mini amp will be a match for us (even if it IS custom)
Animosity
QUOTE (Soul_Decision @ Nov 8 2007, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
> : ) That is an awesome plan
We have to be careful though......I hear he has a mini-amp that he secretly built ohmy.gif

Oh man!

If we take Erik's Pick of Destiny and break it up into four equal parts, we might just have the bonus shredding abilities needed to take on Andrew with his mini amp! Worst case scenario... I can bring my Spider III, it can run on batteries making it extremely portable!
Soul_Decision
Ok then!!! Time to put the plan into action > : )
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man!

If we take Erik's Pick of Destiny and break it up into four equal parts, we might just have the bonus shredding abilities needed to take on Andrew with his mini amp! Worst case scenario... I can bring my Spider III, it can run on batteries making it extremely portable!

I dont think theres a way to break up the pick of destiny. Even if you could, its powers might be lost in the process.
Animosity
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mini amp, shmini amp. With all the loot we'll surely have from juan and pavel, no mini amp will be a match for us (even if it IS custom)

That IS true! Better safe than sorry though! We can bring added supplies for safety's sake. If Andrew proves to tough, we will do what was stated in my previous post!
Spiderusalem
lol you guys I just realized we have over 2 pages of discussing out "attack" LMAO
Animosity
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol you guys I just realized we have over 2 pages of discussing out "attack" LMAO

Hahahahahaha! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You forgot to mention that they....

ARE THE TWO GREATEST PAGES IN ALL OF GMC!
Soul_Decision
Lol, Awesome
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 02:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahahahahaha! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You forgot to mention that they....
ARE THE TWO GREATEST PAGES IN ALL OF GMC!

I'll believe it wink.gif
VinceG
this would be really funny if it actually happens.
Soul_Decision
This will go down as the one of the best topics in GMC history!!!
Spiderusalem
I think that if all goes well and we pull this off, we may need to lay low in one of the "safer" forums. I'm thinking any of the forums run by either Kosei or Luciana. Kosei only plays classical and Luciana sings, we're no threat to either of them and vice versa. It'll be our mexico for a while.
Soul_Decision
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that if all goes well and we pull this off, we may need to lay low in one of the "safer" forums. I'm thinking any of the forums run by either Kosei or Luciana. Kosei only plays classical and Luciana sings, we're no threat to either of them and vice versa. It'll be our mexico for a while.

Lol, Yes!!
VinceG
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It'll be our mexico for a while.

Lmao. This made my day
Animosity
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm thinking we should go to Kosei's forums. I saw Luciana reading our posts a little while ago. She also has good connections with Gabrielle who, if angered, could catch us off guard on the beaches of Cancun and that would be trouble.
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm thinking we should go to Kosei's forums. I saw Luciana reading our posts a little while ago. She also has good connections with Gabrielle who, if angered, could catch us off guard on the beaches of Cancun and that would be trouble.

*Shudder* if gabrielle turns on us...... i dont even wanna think about it.

him OR marcus
Animosity
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Shudder* if gabrielle turns on us...... i dont even wanna think about it.

him OR marcus

Could you imagine them both on us?!? Oh man!

Maybe we should go to Canada...
Soul_Decision
True
Spiderusalem
I think we should take any precautions necessary to make sure that gabriel, marcus, and muris arn't involved. I've always considered them kind of like the 3 GMC horsemen of the apocalypse
Animosity
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we should take any precautions necessary to make sure that gabriel, marcus, and muris arn't involved. I've always considered them kind of like the 3 GMC horsemen of the apocalypse

Aye. If we angered all three of them at the same time... it would most certainly be the apocalypse for us!

QUICK!

Let's bake them cookies!
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 02:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aye. If we angered all three of them at the same time... it would most certainly be the apocalypse for us!

QUICK!

Let's bake them cookies!

they're immortal. they dont eat cookies. they don't need to eat anything~
Francisca
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's bake them cookies!

blink.gif

Ohh cookies ....

Got milk?

huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.