Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Gmcers Look Like ?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Animosity
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they're immortal. they dont eat cookies. they don't need to eat anything~

Damn the immortals and their hate for cookies!

We could sacrifice a JEM for them.
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn the immortals and their hate for cookies!

We could sacrifice a JEM for them.

what? no! anything but that!
Animosity
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what? no! anything but that!

Hahaha! Did I forget to mention that it is a replica JEM?!?! They won't be able to tell the difference. We will even forge a Steve Vai signature to please them!
VinceG
if you can forge them why would you have an intention of stealing one to begin with?
Soul_Decision
Lol
Animosity
QUOTE (VinceG @ Nov 8 2007, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you can forge them why would you have an intention of stealing one to begin with?

Eh? What?

I think your misread it, I said we could forge Vai's signature(autograph). Not his signature series of guitars! laugh.gif
VinceG
oh hahah. Continue with the grand skeem
Andrew Cockburn
Damn, this is terrible timing .... I am just restinging my JEM and changing string gauge at the same time ... MY JEM IS NO USE TO ME NOW!
Animosity
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 8 2007, 04:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn, this is terrible timing .... I am just restinging my JEM and changing string gauge at the same time ... MY JEM IS NO USE TO ME NOW!

Our time is now! STRIKE!
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Our time is now! STRIKE!

I still have my moderator powers blast you!
Animosity
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 8 2007, 05:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still have my moderator powers last you!

Ahhh! Can't... fight... alone... where.... is... my... backup... Moderation... powers... proving.... to... strong!

Andrew is a really nice chap - why am I attacking him???
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhh! Can't... fight... alone... where.... is... my... backup... Moderation... powers... proving.... to... strong!

Take that! And I can make you say nice things to me if I want to! (see!)
Animosity
Spidey WHERE ARE YOU!? I need your help!

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 8 2007, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Take that! And I can make you say nice things to me if I want to! (see!)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Erik Johnson
I'll help you Animosity!

*Blasts a not-too-well-played-and-somewhat-slow-but-it-was-a-nice-try-anyway lick on guitar, you should know what it's from...*
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spidey WHERE ARE YOU!? I need your help!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't suppose theres any chance of getting back on topic now is there?
Animosity
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 8 2007, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't suppose theres any chance of getting back on topic now is there?

You win, Cockburn... For now.

Anyways, this is me:

This is me in about 5 years:

Soul_Decision
Lol Animosity
Erik Johnson
... Nice glasses!!! biggrin.gif
Animosity
QUOTE (Erik Johnson @ Nov 8 2007, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... Nice glasses!!! biggrin.gif

Haha, I was posing for my name. What do you think? Did I capture 'Animosity?'

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Erik Johnson
I think you did. wink.gif

I'd definitely say so, in fact.
1mpr1m1s
Heres a pic of me a few yrs back when I played in a Heart Tribute band called Dreamboat Annie. and Before I got sleeved. Yes I played drums ,for most of my life. Now a guitar GMC player LOl .
botoxfox
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 8 2007, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No Animosity, your wrong. It's probably the worst thread hijack in the history of GMC... wink.gif biggrin.gif

You know you enjoyed it =P
Smikey2006
I leave this topic for a couple of days and come back to see page 19-21... and i think canada is the safest place.. there is nothing here... yet...
botoxfox
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know you enjoyed it =P

Yes I did... And I hate myself for it... unsure.gif biggrin.gif
Soul_Decision
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 8 2007, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I did... And I hate myself for it... unsure.gif biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (Erik Johnson @ Nov 8 2007, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahah.. I bought a special edition CD/DVD set that had special features, the pick, all the cards with the pictures (The Divide, Training, Masterpiece, etc..) as well as a few other things. It's pretty awesome to have The Pick though.

I got that too.
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 8 2007, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got that too.

you're next *cracks knuckles*
KRmachine
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 8 2007, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
very cool ! Its great to see a fellow bucketfan !! cool.gif

Hell yes, all hail the bucket. It's a shame he doesn't play in Europe :/
Animosity
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you're next *cracks knuckles*

*Holds Spidey back.* Not now man, we don't need to get into another fight with Andrew.
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 9 2007, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Holds Spidey back.* Not now man, we don't need to get into another fight with Andrew.

You guys - did you learn nothing last night? Even without my Jem you had trouble, and although I admit I'm not up to full strength again yet, I do have .009's on it now so it is fully strung although I don't have a lot of upward pitch movement on the tremolo ...
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we coulda taken him if we had the other two JEMs =(
Francisca
QUOTE (1mpr1m1s @ Nov 8 2007, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I played drums ,for most of my life. Now a guitar GMC player LOl .

Cool, nice to know I'm not the only 'drums gone guitar' here. Do you still play the drums orhave youmoved onto guitars permanently? As for me, I doubt I'll ever get a drumkit again - it's just too clumsy to have around when space is lacking. And the guitar still gives methe ability to enjoy playing and making music.
1mpr1m1s
QUOTE (Francisca @ Nov 9 2007, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool, nice to know I'm not the only 'drums gone guitar' here. Do you still play the drums orhave youmoved onto guitars permanently? As for me, I doubt I'll ever get a drumkit again - it's just too clumsy to have around when space is lacking. And the guitar still gives methe ability to enjoy playing and making music.
I still play sometimes ,but mostly my nephews have taken it over ,I turned them into Maniac drummers. My one nephew plays Slayer ,Pantera all that. I taught them to play the double base from the start with the DW double Pedal . My one Nephew can almost play intro to Painkiller as fast as me LOL I have fallen in love with the Guitar and I enjoy the ease of practicing without bothering the neighbors . I used to always cry/whine to the rest of my band members on how they had it so easy when it came to set up and transporting to and from gigs. Now I am happy to be that guy . I used to need my Truck , Now I can use the economy car and all my stuff fits rught in . I love it.
Erik Johnson
QUOTE (1mpr1m1s @ Nov 8 2007, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still play sometimes ,but mostly my nephews have taken it over ,I turned them into Maniac drummers. My one nephew plays Slayer ,Pantera all that. I taught them to play the double base from the start with the DW double Pedal . My one Nephew can almost play intro to Painkiller as fast as me LOL I have fallen in love with the Guitar and I enjoy the ease of practicing without bothering the neighbors . I used to always cry/whine to the rest of my band members on how they had it so easy when it came to set up and transporting to and from gigs. Now I am happy to be that guy . I used to need my Truck , Now I can use the economy car and all my stuff fits rught in . I love it.

My dad's been a drummer for 25 years, and ever since I was around 5 he stopped complaining about the setup because I became his packmule. laugh.gif

I went and still go to every gig he plays at.

(He just got a new snare and a whole new set of Zildjians.. They're b-e-a-utiful... and heavy.)
skennington
Click to view attachment
Charlotte,NC USA
g-forcelover
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 05:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man!

If we take Erik's Pick of Destiny and break it up into four equal parts, we might just have the bonus shredding abilities needed to take on Andrew with his mini amp! Worst case scenario... I can bring my Spider III, it can run on batteries making it extremely portable!

my name is erik, and i was holding my guitar with a pick of destiny, so that was weird.

i look funny in this pic tongue.gif
Khaos Keith
heres my myspace url if anyone reeeeally wants to see what i look like haha.

http://www.myspace.com/maidenmayhem
Mrblomme

Me and my girlfriend few months ago smile.gif
stratman33
EDIT:if somebody has a mac and has photobooth, will someone tell me how to upload a photo from there?thanks.
at lights end
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Dec 17 2007, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDIT:if somebody has a mac and has photobooth, will someone tell me how to upload a photo from there?thanks.

i think if you go to file attachments and click choose file, then pictures>photo booth and find the pic you want, then click choose and then add this attachment it should work.
biggrin.gif

if that made any sense...
Chris Evans
Here ya go, heres me smile.gif

Click to view attachment
chast
Thats me on our classtrip in summer:

Looks kinda stupid, but I dont know I like the picture tongue.gif
Ayen
Class Trip..

Beer...

Nope, not getting it. Explanation? I'd like to transfer right now.
stratman33
(hope it works this time)

just a pic of me bored at the computerClick to view attachment
Lithuanian

It was an extremely sunny and warm autumn. During this got autumn I thought that we will be having an extremely cold and snowy winter. But... it hasnt snowed since 2006. I hate global warming
g-forcelover
QUOTE (Lithuanian @ Jan 21 2008, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was an extremely sunny and warm autumn. During this got autumn I thought that we will be having an extremely cold and snowy winter. But... it hasnt snowed since 2006. I hate global warming

It hasnt snowed where i live since 2002. and i hate the beach, and love the snow. why do i have to live here. well, back on topic,
g-forcelover
wierd pic of me, im really happy, dont know why
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 17 2007, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here ya go, heres me smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Now that's a wise and happy look mate biggrin.gif
Crazyfret
Ok this is me last year whilst on a skiing trip. Going skiing again next week snow looks great smile.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.