Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Gmcers Look Like ?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Robin
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 25 2007, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ha ha ha ha

nice pics, obvious the glasses are a must wink.gif
- John

Thank you. Yes, without them I look crazy.

Like these guys. Specially my nose.
Robin
QUOTE (kethcup @ Aug 24 2007, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm on the left in the second pic.

You look like Tony Hawk biggrin.gif
Fsgdjv
Smikey2006: Yeah, who doesn't want to look like or even be Peter Lindgren? biggrin.gif

Anyways, heres me:

Yeah, I look like I'm 12, I know dry.gif
Rock
Here are some pictures of my family. Sorry if the size is too big, I don't know how to resize.

Three pictures. My wife and I, my wife, and a picture of our children.

A pic of my wife

Our children
fkalich
Owen, you look younger than I would have thought, take that as a compliment.
Smikey, you don't have a tattoo on your forehead and a big ring through your nose, take that as a compliment.
Robin, you look similar to what I expected, take that as a compliment.
shredmandan
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 24 2007, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The funny thing is alot of people that posted pics I never expected them to look the way they did tongue.gif
Juan I must say your def. one of the few fellas that can pull off that Hat look tongue.gif
- John

I agree.
This was a really cool idea Eat-Sleep-And Jam biggrin.gif One thing that cracked me up was Slammer looked exactly like i thought,i dont know why but he did laugh.gif laugh.gif
Owen
QUOTE (fkalich @ Aug 25 2007, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smikey, you don't have a tattoo on your forehead and a big ring through your nose, take that as a compliment.

Compliment taken, I dont think I have a very masculine face but it helps me get by ticket barriers for half price. laugh.gif
fkalich
QUOTE (Owen @ Aug 24 2007, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Compliment taken, I dont think I have a very masculine face but it helps me get by ticket barriers for half price. laugh.gif

We can't all look like Arnold Schwarchenegger. Thank God. Just kidding, I like Arnold. Not a lot of people have had three careers and been at the top in all of them, gotta respect that.

I'll post my picture something, so people can see what the biggest smart ass on gmc looks like. As soon as I can get all these cats to settle down for a family picture. The dog listens, but cats are cats.

BTW, Andrew, or whoever, this thread needs to be pegged.
Juan M. Valero
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 25 2007, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The funny thing is alot of people that posted pics I never expected them to look the way they did tongue.gif
Juan I must say your def. one of the few fellas that can pull off that Hat look tongue.gif
- John

I'm thinking about to do a lesson with my white hat biggrin.gif It's wonderfull, it makes me wonder XD
Robin
QUOTE (fkalich @ Aug 25 2007, 01:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh thanks tongue.gif Andrew actually looked exactly like I thought. Sort of like the guy in Tenacious D biggrin.gif (Take that as a compliment biggrin.gif)
shredmandan
QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 24 2007, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh thanks tongue.gif Andrew actually looked exactly like I thought. Sort of like the guy in Tenacious D biggrin.gif (Take that as a compliment biggrin.gif)

I see that Tenacious d thing too,especially since he's play's the acoustic and has a buddy named mills that he jamm's with laugh.gif No Disrespect
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 24 2007, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree.
This was a really cool idea Eat-Sleep-And Jam biggrin.gif One thing that cracked me up was Slammer looked exactly like i thought,i dont know why but he did laugh.gif laugh.gif

Lol no problem smile.gif It was kinda slammers idea to make the thread so I basically only get half the credit for making it smile.gif

Slammer did look exactly how I pictured him to look tongue.gif

shredmandan, you said you were in your 40's right? you look aloooooooot younger then that tongue.gif

- John
shredmandan
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 25 2007, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol no problem smile.gif It was kinda slammers idea to make the thread so I basically only get half the credit for making it smile.gif

Slammer did look exactly how I pictured him to look tongue.gif
shredmandan, you said you were in your 40's right? you look aloooooooot younger then that tongue.gif
- John

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
No dude im 24
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 24 2007, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
No dude im 24

ha ha thought so tongue.gif

- John
Owen
Epic phail at a compliment thar. laugh.gif
shredmandan
QUOTE (Owen @ Aug 25 2007, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Epic phail at a compliment thar. laugh.gif

What??? laugh.gif
Owen
shredmandan, you said you were in your 40's right? you look aloooooooot younger then that

rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
MickeM
RobM and Rock, cheers for the family pictures, much appreciated and lovely families smile.gif
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 24 2007, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see that Tenacious d thing too,especially since he's play's the acoustic and has a buddy named mills that he jamm's with laugh.gif No Disrespect

Hmm - who is this Tenacious D chappie? Sounds like he's my alter ego smile.gif
Owen
Kyle Gass From Tenacious D:

One on the left tongue.gif Ie not jack!
Eat-Sleep-andJam

That my friend is Tenacious d.

Heres a clean version of one of the music videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvYcpKS3HC0

Enjoy smile.gif

- John
Andrew Cockburn
Are you guys kidding??? I'm way more handsome than he is!!! cool.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Yes yes andrew we know tongue.gif A simple yet effective joke tongue.gif

-John
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 25 2007, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes yes andrew we know tongue.gif A simple yet effective joke tongue.gif
-John

Well you got me ... smile.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 24 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well you got me ... smile.gif

No really it was a no harm no foul , as gay as this sounds " Your way more handsome then Kyle Gass " tongue.gif

- John
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sorry for a double post but keep the pics ocoming smile.gif

- John
RobM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 25 2007, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RobM and Rock, cheers for the family pictures, much appreciated and lovely families smile.gif

Thanks, a shout out to Rock, Shred and Chooch for posting their family pics as well, very nice!! I remember those diaper days, In one way I'm glad they are behind me but in another I'm sorry to, my youngest is already 10 (will be 11 end of September). They grow up so fast, one day they are one the next they are playing sports and you are going to watch or coaching them.
Dansol
Heres me:

And a couple of action shots ..........

RobM
QUOTE (Dansol @ Aug 25 2007, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heres me:

And a couple of action shots ..........

[

I used to do the same kind of thing but my bike had a motor on it. Ha, I used to race motocross when I was a lot younger here in the northeastern part of the US. Doing it like that without a motor is fantastic. Looks like you have a very high skill level, are you a Pro? Do you only race or do you do the tricks like I've seen on the X games?
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (RobM @ Aug 25 2007, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, a shout out to Rock, Shred and Chooch for posting their family pics as well, very nice!! I remember those diaper days, In one way I'm glad they are behind me but in another I'm sorry to, my youngest is already 10 (will be 11 end of September). They grow up so fast, one day they are one the next they are playing sports and you are going to watch or coaching them.

Yupp , we cant we all just stay young forever , tongue.gif ?

Dansol sweet pics, im going to take up riding dirt bikes soon so that should be fun tongue.gif

- John
Scott Gentzen
QUOTE (kethcup @ Aug 24 2007, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is when I was a still a jedi! smile.gif

Dude...it's Daft Punk!
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (Scott Gentzen @ Aug 25 2007, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude...it's Daft Punk!

Ha ha I think I get that joke tongue.gif

wow this topic is thriving tongue.gif, if youd like and youve already posted pics of yourself, post pics of where you live smile.gif

- John
Smikey2006

Heres another 1.. from the same era of my life smile.gif 16 .. was a great age haha 3 years back but ye.. last 1 was less flattering i guess tongue.gif i do wish i had a tatoo on my forhead tho.. maybe i shud photoshop 1 in.. if i had photo shop.....
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Aug 25 2007, 03:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heres another 1.. from the same era of my life smile.gif 16 .. was a great age haha 3 years back but ye.. last 1 was less flattering i guess tongue.gif i do wish i had a tatoo on my forhead tho.. maybe i shud photoshop 1 in.. if i had photo shop.....

Cool room smile.gif
Smikey2006
heh ive changed it .. cause i moved haha.. my bed no longer has a fram its just a boxspring on the floor haha with a matress on top.. the walls are now red.. black ceiling black trim and all the same furniture.. bed is blue haha smile.gif and i got rid of the hockey posters.. and the guitar laying on the bed has been upgraded several times biggrin.gif
shredmandan
QUOTE (RobM @ Aug 25 2007, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks and same here man smile.gif
Everybody looks like they have a very happy family.Time does fly with kids,my daughter is already 6 and cant believe how she has just became her own person and i made this wonderfull child.Same with my son 1 year old already and i long for the day i can get him prepared to learn guitar from me and smoke me before his 16th b-day laugh.gif

I would like my daughter to play but feel i wil just have to let time tell,one thing that makes it hard though is she's left handed sad.gif Man i hope my son doesnt end up being left handed.I put a guitar in my daughter's hands and it's like so backwords to me,she's got the long finger's though and maybe i can get her into piano.I would dig for her to jam some clasical stuff with me on piano and me on guitar.

Oh dude about the diaper's, i will never miss that laugh.gif .Im not one of those dads that just watch mom do it i change atleast 6-10 diaper's a day.I pray for the day of potty trained laugh.gif

Shredmandan
JVM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Aug 25 2007, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks and same here man smile.gif
Everybody looks like they have a very happy family.Time does fly with kids,my daughter is already 6 and cant believe how she has just became her own person and i made this wonderfull child.Same with my son 1 year old already and i long for the day i can get him prepared to learn guitar from me and smoke me before his 16th b-day laugh.gif

I would like my daughter to play but feel i wil just have to let time tell,one thing that makes it hard though is she's left handed sad.gif Man i hope my son doesnt end up being left handed.I put a guitar in my daughter's hands and it's like so backwords to me,she's got the long finger's though and maybe i can get her into piano.I would dig for her to jam some clasical stuff with me on piano and me on guitar.

Oh dude about the diaper's, i will never miss that laugh.gif .Im not one of those dads that just watch mom do it i change atleast 6-10 diaper's a day.I pray for the day of potty trained laugh.gif

Shredmandan

I'm left handed and I have been my whole life, but playing guitar right handed isn't really a problem for me. It probably won't be if you start young smile.gif
shredmandan
QUOTE (JVM @ Aug 25 2007, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm left handed and I have been my whole life, but playing guitar right handed isn't really a problem for me. It probably won't be if you start young smile.gif

I know
I thought my daughter could just try to learn right handed anyway especially since she used both hands to write starting out but she gets funny about it when i try and get her to tun it around.She really doesnt play,i dont pressure her but she just doesnt pay attention when i try and teach her something.Sheloves using the words i know i know dad. tongue.gif So i just decided to wait till shes older or if she asks me i will show her.
Hungus
This post has been removed
shredmandan
QUOTE (Hungus @ Aug 25 2007, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yhea I spose.... If I could go out on the town looking like that I would be a pretty happy chappy.

cool dude smile.gif
Hemlok
QUOTE (Hungus @ Aug 25 2007, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yhea I spose.... If I could go out on the town looking like that I would be a pretty happy chappy.

Until you get beaten up for being a turkey tongue.gif
mattacuk
no comment !!
Juan M. Valero
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Aug 25 2007, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no comment !!

XD, great pic !!!! I don't know what guitarrist do you like rolleyes.gif
mattacuk
Thanks Juan biggrin.gif Ohhh, no gutarist in particular wink.gif tongue.gif
DeepRoots
Well heres a couple of my faves for you picture-hungry GMCers...

at a bar with friends on holiday in Holland last year..(far left)

and at the same bar a year later (few weeks ago, it was a good bar!!) doing my party trick...
Juan M. Valero
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Aug 25 2007, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm scary ... unsure.gif
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Im not even going to ask Deep roots, why your mouth is thar flexible. I suppose swallowing a les paul would be a easy task for you ? tongue.gif

- John
Hemlok
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ Aug 25 2007, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and at the same bar a year later (few weeks ago, it was a good bar!!) doing my party trick...

Shocking! laugh.gif

Nice party trick, I don't think I will try that one.
DeepRoots
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Aug 25 2007, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im not even going to ask Deep roots, why your mouth is thar flexible. I suppose swallowing a les paul would be a easy task for you ? tongue.gif
- John

Hmmm.. huh.gif . mail me the guitar- i'll try my best biggrin.gif
My jaw itself is super flexible also lol i can do the fist in mouth trick quite well also.
Just a freak of nature i guess tongue.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 25 2007, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm scary ... unsure.gif

I am just speechless!! blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.