Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congratulations!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Pavel Denisjuk
The Uncreator
Just wanna say congrats for staying here as long as you have and still puttin out amazing lessons! smile.gif

Im having a blast with the Rhapsody Lessons! (Old and New ones smile.gif )

Keep the good tunes comin' !
Pavel
Thanks man! I sure will stay here further on, just as much as i can. And i'm glad you liked my In Style of lessons on Rhapsody and Luca, more Rhapsody is coming! smile.gif
fkalich
QUOTE (Pavel @ Aug 31 2007, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks man! I sure will stay here further on, just as much as i can. And i'm glad you liked my In Style of lessons on Rhapsody and Luca, more Rhapsody is coming! smile.gif

I think we all are in agreement, as to the massive level of appreciation we have for all you have contributed here. Not just the lessons, all the help on the forum, which I believe you have done pro bono.
Kristofer Dahl
Agreed! biggrin.gif
Pavel
Thanks to all of you guys! smile.gif I'm honored! smile.gif
Iluha
You sir, are an inspiration to me, and to many others I bealive in these forums smile.gif
Andrew Cockburn
While we are on the subject smile.gif

Pavel you rock, both in the technically amazing lessons you make, and in your help and advice to others on the forum - its great to have you around!
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 31 2007, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While we are on the subject smile.gif

Pavel you rock, both in the technically amazing lessons you make, and in your help and advice to others on the forum - its great to have you around!

I'm signing this for sure,Pavel is doing awesome job! smile.gif
kahall
yes, I use many different parts of various lessons by pavel for my daily warm up. They are just to friggin hard for me to master at this time but I still appreciate them. His lessons motivate me to practice.
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Iluha @ Aug 31 2007, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You sir, are an inspiration to me, and to many others I bealive in these forums smile.gif

and that includes me!! Pavel you rock!!! wink.gif smile.gif
Jeffrey
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Sep 2 2007, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and that includes me!! Pavel you rock!!! wink.gif smile.gif

and me, Pavel is definately my idol=)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.