Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Anybody On Gmc Sell On Amazon.com ?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
shredmandan
Hey everyone
I know alot of people on GMC are younger but figured there may be someone on here that sells stuff on Amazon.com .I have afew questions about it thats why i ask.I sell on Ebay and want to check about selling gear on Amazon,cause for some reason i have always noticed people will pay insane prices for stuff on Amazon and sometimes even double of what it would cost on Ebay.I have never understood this but why not take advantage of it biggrin.gif So if any of you ever make sells on Amazon or know alot about let me know so i can find out more info.
thanks
Saoirse O'Shea
Well my last book is for sale on Amazon via some bookshops but sadly no one has ever offered to pay me more than the cover price sad.gif .

Cheers,
Tony
shredmandan
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Sep 21 2007, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well my last book is for sale on Amazon via some bookshops but sadly no one has ever offered to pay me more than the cover price sad.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

laugh.gif Sorry man
As far as books and maybe music cd's there about the same as Ebay ,but stuff like some video games and especially music gear i notice amazon has much higher prices.So Tony you do sell on amazon?and if so how much have you sold?Im trying to learn stuff like on ebay i can look and see what an item has sold for the past 30 days and what the average sell price is also i can see how many people havelooked at my auction as there is a counter on the page.None of this amazon has or atleast i havent seen it.Im a rookie on amazon never sold anything or bought but on ebay im pretty smart with it,sold over 250 items all with perfect feedback besides one loser that tryed to get money back .I took care of it and paypal decided i was correct but ended up getting one negitive mark.Still that leaves me with a %99.4 feedback score not bad at all. smile.gif
kahall
If you use the contact page at amazon and let them know you are interested in selling there, believe me someone will call and give you more info then you want. My wife sold on there for a while but does not anymore...was not worth the hassle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.