Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fender G-dec Amp Review
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
shredmandan
Wiki link
Asphyxia Feeling
ah ha, i have the 30w version of this amp. it's great, although i'd really like to sell it for now; it simply isn't loud enough for band practice!

any takers? tongue.gif
Layzer
Great review!!...check out my myspace for G-Dec recordings....Myspace\Layzerbeatz
shredmandan
Layzer
Thanks man.So were you saying that u used the gdec for the songs you have on myspace?Sounded pretty cool.

Asphyxia Feeling
I dont think either model is loud enough for band practice tongue.gif Does the 30 come with a 10'' speaker?If you really want to sell it PM me and let me know what your asking for it and we can negotiate from there, smile.gif Also thats assuming your in the United States
shredmandan
QUOTE (Asphyxia Feeling @ Sep 21 2007, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ah ha, i have the 30w version of this amp. it's great, although i'd really like to sell it for now; it simply isn't loud enough for band practice!

any takers? tongue.gif

Still waiting man biggrin.gif If you really want to sell it contact me
Asphyxia Feeling
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Sep 21 2007, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still waiting man biggrin.gif If you really want to sell it contact me

heyy i sent you a message dunno if it went through if it didn't talk on here and we exchange e-mail or something.

QUOTE (shredmandan @ Sep 21 2007, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Layzer
Thanks man.So were you saying that u used the gdec for the songs you have on myspace?Sounded pretty cool.

Asphyxia Feeling
I dont think either model is loud enough for band practice tongue.gif Does the 30 come with a 10'' speaker?If you really want to sell it PM me and let me know what your asking for it and we can negotiate from there, smile.gif Also thats assuming your in the United States

yeah, the 30 has a 10'' speaker. it CAN be barely loud enough at max volume, but the amp really isn't designed to be played like that anyway, haha.
bricktop
You all have to check out the Line 6 Spider Jam, it looks pretty competitive to the GDEC, 75 watts with a 1x12.
And an XLR mic input...I may have to get one of these!!

=http://line6.com/spiderjam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.