Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post Your Action Pics!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Pages: 1, 2
Ayen
I thought it'd be fun to make a thread with everyone posting pics of themselves on stage. I've yet to play my first gig, so I unfortunately can't add. sad.gif

Go go go!
FretDancer69
QUOTE (Ayen @ Sep 25 2007, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought it'd be fun to make a thread with everyone posting pics of themselves on stage. I've yet to play my first gig, so I unfortunately can't add. sad.gif
Go go go!

ohmy.gif awesome idea Ayen, unfortunately, im yet to have my first gig as well... sad.gif , but lets see some pics! I know Robin has some! wink.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif
Ayen
Thanks! Now we play the waiting game.
Delusions of Granduer
QUOTE (Ayen @ Sep 25 2007, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks! Now we play the waiting game.

I think this would be cool too...but I too have yet too play a gig......and probley never will...But I'm in full support of everyone who can and would love to see your pic's................ My meez is as close as anyone will probley see me play live...LOL......

Jeff Curtis
here are some gigs

JC
Delusions of Granduer
QUOTE (Jeff Curtis @ Sep 25 2007, 05:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
here are some gigs
JC

Nice pics...I give koodo's to anyone who can play live in front of people...I wish I could .....
Jeff Curtis
they are very fun. just keep practicing and it will come : ) you tha mannn!!
Delusions of Granduer
QUOTE (Jeff Curtis @ Sep 25 2007, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they are very fun. just keep practicing and it will come : ) you tha mannn!!

Oh I'll keep practiceing...but I don't think I could ever get on a stage....I can barley play in front of my own wife.......... : (
Jeff Curtis
QUOTE (Delusions of Granduer @ Sep 25 2007, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh I'll keep practiceing...but I don't think I could ever get on a stage....I can barley play in front of my own wife.......... : (

honestly it just takes time. Just play play play in-front of whoever. and then eventually you wont even notice there in the room. Its all in the head, ya know? I can relate...... and this works!
shredmandan
QUOTE (Delusions of Granduer @ Sep 25 2007, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ofcourse you could play onstage. smile.gif
Anyone can it just takes guts to get up there.I only played once on a stage,i was 17 and i played with a little band my friends had infront of the entire school (over500 people) ohmy.gif .Talk about nervious my face was blood red and the crowd was all just a big blur.I played 2 different times that day once just with another guy bith of us playing acoustic and then with a band.Me and the other guy had to be the first act in the show and talk about nerves laugh.gif but i made it.Then once i played with my band it was a peice of cake compared to just playing basically my myself with one other guitarist acoustic.I look back and im so glad i did it as it was one of the greatest moments of my life .I dedicated the first song to a girl out in the crowd and now she is my wife biggrin.gif

Funny about playing infront of your wife,im that way to.I hate to play infront of my wife.I think i could actually play infront of a stranger easier than her .I just prefer to play for people that are musicains as well.It can be done though and if you ever get the chance to play live dont turn it down cause you will regret it one day.
Robin
http://myspace.com/creepcolonyband if you scroll down on our myspace page there are some pictures.

I'm the dude with the orange explorer.

(I'm sorry I couldnt just post pics directly in this thread. Our website is down atm, we got lots of pictures there)

Edit: those pics were kinda crappy, I'll upload some to photobucket, some better ones.

This is from a gig we played with Gorgoroth and Dimension F3H.

Local gig in a sports hall.

Local gig, in the city.
Tank
Here's a few I've managed to dig out, including an old one of me playing Bjorn at an Abba show in Germany. That's me in the middle with my fingers in the air (See Kris, I'm almost Swedish!!!! laugh.gif )

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Juan M. Valero
WOW, I prefer to give you some links to my Ex-band videos tongue.gif

Enjoy !!!

La guerra del amor (I'm in the right with my another EVH Ibanez tongue.gif)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDa8trE7nbg
David Wallimann
Here's one at a show in Nashville I did with Glass Hammer...

Robin
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Sep 25 2007, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's one at a show in Nashville I did with Glass Hammer...

I dont know what Glass Hammer is, but that sure looks amazing!
Luciana Segovia
I posted some pics on another topic but here are others... enjoy it!

( If you want more... just tell me)
rolleyes.gif
Robin
Really cool pics Luciana!!
Juan M. Valero
Caray Luciana, vaya escenario !!! ya me gustaría a mi tocar en uno así algún día !!!!! Estupendas esas fotos, me encantan wink.gif
Luciana Segovia
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Sep 25 2007, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Caray Luciana, vaya escenario !!! ya me gustaría a mi tocar en uno así algún día !!!!! Estupendas esas fotos, me encantan wink.gif

Y esto recién comienza Juan!
ojalá algún día puedas venirte para la Argentina a ver uno de nuestros shows o vayamos nosotros para allá ( a nosotros nos saldría el triple de caro.. jajaja) .
Y espero verte en un escenario mas grande que ese muy pronto!!!

saludos

to Murris:

Wow... with a girl in the vocals?? laugh.gif

I want to hear your music with that singer!! cool.gif coool wink.gif
Amarok
Here are some live pics from my Black metal times....meanwhile I've left the Band

Robin
QUOTE (Amarok @ Sep 25 2007, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here are some live pics from my Black metal times....meanwhile I've left the Band

Cool! Black and white makeup on stage is freakin awesome. We never used it though, just our singer a couple of times.

What was your bands name?
Amarok
*hehe* We've tried to be true, but i hated it to paint my face...the name of the Band was Throne of Death
Robin
QUOTE (Amarok @ Sep 25 2007, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*hehe* We've tried to be true, but i hated it to paint my face...the name of the Band was Throne of Death

Ah ok, never heard of sad.gif

Hehe yeah, gotta be tr00... tongue.gif
visi0n
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 25 2007, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rolleyes.gif

Just beautifull, and very cute wub.gif haha

Here are mine's :
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (visi0n @ Sep 26 2007, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just beautifull, and very cute wub.gif haha

Here are mine's :

Nice Strats cool.gif
Ayen
Wow, great pictures! All of them give us non-giggers something to shoot for smile.gif

Edit: Wow, I hope nobody reads that ninth word too fast.
Amarok
first i read it too fast biggrin.gif
rokchik
Great pics everyone!

I don't have any as have never gigged, but have much respect for those of you who have. And Muris I love the pic of you sitting down....you look very relaxed biggrin.gif
visi0n
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 26 2007, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice Strats cool.gif

Thanks only the yellow one is mine, the other i borrowed only for that night from my guitar teacher..

Needed guitar tuned in Es, dont want to tune on stage .. hate it tongue.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (rokchik @ Sep 26 2007, 06:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great pics everyone!

I don't have any as have never gigged, but have much respect for those of you who have. And Muris I love the pic of you sitting down....you look very relaxed biggrin.gif

Thanks Rok! smile.gif

It was on soundcheck,I wasn't that relaxed on the concert tho,80.000 people in the audience laugh.gif
Saoirse O'Shea
Rokchik -

QUOTE (fkalich @ Sep 20 2007, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
another option, dedicate yourself to the guitar so much, that you get so great at it that you can take the attitude...."You guys can stand if you want, I am going to load my couch in my pickup truck and put it on stage, if you don't like it, or the audience does not like it, all I can say is, I found a gig when I was looking for this one!".

Now you would have to be pretty darn good to pull that off, but I thought I would just mention it as an option.

Now Muris has proven that a true guitar god can sit down and still look cool playing wink.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

sadly when I sit down with my guitar I just look like a tired old man rolleyes.gif
steve25
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 26 2007, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Rok! smile.gif

It was on soundcheck,I wasn't that relaxed on the concert tho,80.000 people in the audience laugh.gif

lol just a little bit nervous then? Not quite like michael amott whos as comfortable on stage as in his bed tongue.gif
shredmandan
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 26 2007, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Rok! smile.gif

Muris
your pics cracked me up laugh.gif .Almost every one of you playing you had the same type of stance where it looked like you were doing some wild tapping.Pretty cool.
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (steve25 @ Sep 26 2007, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol just a little bit nervous then? Not quite like michael amott whos as comfortable on stage as in his bed tongue.gif

Actually it was a joke tongue.gif
Robin
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 26 2007, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
80.000 people in the audience laugh.gif

ohmy.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 26 2007, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohmy.gif

Yeah,Olympic Stadium,lot of people... smile.gif
visi0n
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 26 2007, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These are great pictures Muris, i like them very much!! very cool cool.gif nice music man wink.gif
Juan M. Valero
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 26 2007, 07:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Rok! smile.gif

Oh my good !!!!! I supose you would be a bit nervous... rolleyes.gif
Skyla°Lit
Fantastic pictures of all those who posted!!!

Must be some feeling to perform on stage....... rolleyes.gif

And uh...What about some videos?? biggrin.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Skyla°Lit @ Sep 26 2007, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fantastic pictures of all those who posted!!!

Must be some feeling to perform on stage....... rolleyes.gif

Well said!
Go to my MySpace page,there are plenty of them!! smile.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 25 2007, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rolleyes.gif

Cirse photos always look so damned COOL!! cool.gif and Luciana i must agree with Vision wub.gif wub.gif
Skyla°Lit
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 26 2007, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well said!
Go to my MySpace page,there are plenty of them!! smile.gif

Wow! Awesome vids Muris.... smile.gif

Verrrry classy!
The Uncreator
Yeah there great!
Muris Varajic
Thanks guys! smile.gif

In past I rarely recorded videos on gigs,not any more. wink.gif
Robin
QUOTE (Skyla°Lit @ Sep 26 2007, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good idea.

Heres one from a "battle of the bands" kinda thing we played on:

http://www.ukm.no/magasin/2007/video.php?&..._1176803204.wmv

Note: It works best in Internet Explorer.

Haha, oh and btw, the reason you dont hear any audience applauding is becuase there werent any mics to record it biggrin.gif
Amarok
Hey Robin that video rocks! smile.gif pretty cool!!!
Skyla°Lit
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 26 2007, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh my....that was very noisy music smile.gif

And a cool show!

I kept wondering if your neck and/or head hurts after such performances rolleyes.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 26 2007, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good idea.

Note: It works best in Internet Explorer.
Haha, oh and btw, the reason you dont hear any audience applauding is becuase there werent any mics to record it biggrin.gif

You were really rocking Robin!! cool.gif
Robin
Thanks alot everyone.

QUOTE (Skyla°Lit @ Sep 27 2007, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh my....that was very noisy music smile.gif

And a cool show!

I kept wondering if your neck and/or head hurts after such performances rolleyes.gif

It does hurt if you dont practice headbanging biggrin.gif
When we do 30min - 1hour gigs I gotta headbang at band rehearsals some weeks before the gig.
One time we played for 30 minutes, constantly headbanging trough every song, but it didnt hurt at all becuase we had been practicing for 3 months to that gig, so I headbanged at rehearsals tongue.gif

Oh and btw, that music style sounds noisy at first, give it time and you'll think "How the heck could I dislike this music earlier?"

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=luFCBdS5PAs Beautiful.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.