Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitarmasterclass Myspace?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Smikey2006
Just a little idea, i know many guitar related companies have myspace, i also know myspace is very music oriented lots of bands/artists and musicians. Perhaps we could also have a guitarmasterclass.net myspace page. It would attract publicity and i would be happy to run it. If someone could make a GMC background. Send me a few sample videos to post up there. Add a few members of Gmc and were on our way. Any one like this idea? hate it? Suggestions?
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Oct 24 2007, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a little idea, i know many guitar related companies have myspace, i also know myspace is very music oriented lots of bands/artists and musicians. Perhaps we could also have a guitarmasterclass.net myspace page. It would attract publicity and i would be happy to run it. If someone could make a GMC background. Send me a few sample videos to post up there. Add a few members of Gmc and were on our way. Any one like this idea? hate it? Suggestions?

I think its a great idea, just like the GMC Wikipedia entry, its all good publicity. As ever though, Kris has the final say!
Unleash-The-Shred
Good idea man!

Ill help you with it if you want , let me know...PM me.
Smikey2006
I respect that smile.gif watcha say Kris Id love to help out with this 1!
Gen
Sounds like an awesome idea! smile.gif Cant wait to see that
Owen
Sounds like a very cool idea Smikey, I'd be willing to lend a hand in the making/upkeep of it, if it all possible smile.gif
Robin
Love it.
Smikey2006
Glad this is being well taken to smile.gif perhaps we could put together a team of interested contributers after we get kris's approval
Fabian Schulz
Great idea, as long as the profile is professional smile.gif

There should be a lot informations and songs for example of marcus and kris' project.

Fabian
botoxfox
Yeh, this definitely sounds cool...
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 24 2007, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think its a great idea, just like the GMC Wikipedia entry, its all good publicity. As ever though, Kris has the final say!

Yeah,I suggested the same thing to Kris while ago sad.gif sad.gif

KRIS?!?!?!?!? biggrin.gif
Smikey2006
Yup very Professional. Perhaps have an mp3 player featuring songs by our members and instructors (gmc collaberations perhaps?) Videos - (sample videos of lessions and of course Kris's Welcome video smile.gif). Blogs telling of new lessions/new seniors/ new instructors/other) lots of blurbs about GMC. Excetra.. we will see what comes up smile.gif
Fabian Schulz
just what I thought smile.gif

Great
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Oct 24 2007, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup very Professional. Perhaps have an mp3 player featuring songs by our members and instructors (gmc collaberations perhaps?) Videos - (sample videos of lessions and of course Kris's Welcome video smile.gif). Blogs telling of new lessions/new seniors/ new instructors/other) lots of blurbs about GMC. Excetra.. we will see what comes up smile.gif

Excellent idea Smikey!! smile.gif

KRIS???!!!????? biggrin.gif
Pavel
Kris is busy blogging biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

But the idea is good! smile.gif
The Uncreator
It could have videos of all the instructors on it, showing the different styles we have here and everything.
Wyvernx
This is a great Idea, I'll try my best to spread the word around my area as well!
Kristofer Dahl
Yes this is an excellent idea and we should have got it long ago! smile.gif

However, this domain name was taken - I'm hoping it's someone here who took it! smile.gif
Smikey2006
also unfortunalty for us the guy who took it seems to be very inactive.. he has 0 friends biggrin.gif anyways im gunna email him about us borrowing the domain smile.gif
steve25
Good idea, you could try different names to suit it if you want

.com/gmc
.com/guitarmasterclass
.com/guitarmasterclass.net etc?
Kristofer Dahl
gmc_guitar is now booked! biggrin.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 25 2007, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glory to that!!! biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Excelent idea Smikey and Muris! biggrin.gif
PolackHax0r
This whole idea sounds really sick! good thinking!

-Justin
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 25 2007, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Must ask,did you take artist profile or person??

If it's artist,you may upload some audio stuff too,would be cool. smile.gif
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (muris @ Oct 25 2007, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Must ask,did you take artist profile or person??

If it's artist,you may upload some audio stuff too,would be cool. smile.gif

OOOpsie not sure - I hope I can undo whatever I did. I have never used myspace unsure.gif
krudtaa
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif jep. that could be great.
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 25 2007, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OOOpsie not sure - I hope I can undo whatever I did. I have never used myspace unsure.gif
Muris Varajic
Hmm,not sure if you can undo it...
Anyhow,go per example on my page,look right at the top,above player,picture etc.
Far right is "Artist Sign-Up".
That's the one. wink.gif
Fabian Schulz
you can delete the account so it's free again ( I hope) ... and then you can register it as an music account
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Fabian Schulz @ Oct 25 2007, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can delete the account so it's free again ( I hope) ... and then you can register it as an music account

Smart one,yeah,this would work fine!! biggrin.gif
Smikey2006
Heh well the guy hasn't responded to letting us have Guitarmasterclass but if we are using gmc_guitar would probably work too smile.gif
Ryan
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Oct 24 2007, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh well the guy hasn't responded to letting us have Guitarmasterclass but if we are using gmc_guitar would probably work too smile.gif

As of now, all I can see is that its not an Artist myspace, its just a person one. BUT ITS A START biggrin.gif
Kristofer Dahl
ok thanks - hopefully I can fix this! smile.gif
Hemlok
http://www.myspace.com/guitarmasterclass looks like it is up for grabs again.
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Dec 30 2007, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.myspace.com/guitarmasterclass looks like it is up for grabs again.

Great biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
We should get this up and running.
David Wallimann
Yes!
Will Kris grab the name?
Bogdan Radovic
Myspace is a great place for advertising as well wink.gif I think guitarmasterclass should have one too wink.gif
SamJ
Cool, sounds like a great idea guys. smile.gif
mattacuk
Im always on myspace, talking to the ladys wub.gif laugh.gif

But seriously, that is a great idea biggrin.gif
Dejan Farkas
Love the idea, can't wait to add GMC on my friend list biggrin.gif
skennington
great idea guys. What's the domain going to be so I can request the add?
Xranthoius
Has it been made yet?
Muris Varajic
I think Kris got some domain for it and gave the link
tho it didn't worked well for me sad.gif

Looking forward to GMC MySpace page,that's for sure biggrin.gif
skennington
any updates? still can't find on MS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.