Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Desert Island 3 Cd's?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
lefty01
Hi all. I have been wondering something. If you were stranded on a desert island...what 3 cd's would you choose to have. You can only have 3, and these are the three you cannot live without. Ok...have fun!
botoxfox
Owen
Darkest Hour - Deliver Us
Propagandhi - Potemkin City Limits
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Bondy
Permission to land The Darkness

Highway to hell AC/DC

Frank sinatra My way Best Of

just to chill to cant go rock all the way somtimes u wanna relax what better than a bit of sinatra LOL
rokchik
very tough but I'd have to go with:

Led Zeppelin III

Fleetwood Mac - Rumors

Guns and Roses - Appetite for Destruction

These 3 albums have been with me pretty much my entire life and I still listen to them on a fairly regular basis. Many memories to these albums and there is not a "filler" song on any of them. Believe me it was very hard not to pick a RATM album but I'd be happy to be stranded with these albums anywhere biggrin.gif
lefty01
I guess, I should list mine...since this was my idea dry.gif

1. KISS: " Alive " Not a better sounding, rock album out there

2. David Lee Roth "Skyscraper" If you do not pay attention to most of the crappy lyrics, Vai really shreds.

3. Joe Satriani "Surfing with the Alien" THE album that brought shred into the mainstream
dogman
1) Rush All The World's a Stage____speaks for itself

2) Ozzy Blizzard of Ozz_____ Gotta have some Randy

3) Guns-n-Roses Appetite for Destruction____ I've had many a ride on the Night Train

cool.gif
botoxfox
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.