Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Short Birthday Thread
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Spiderusalem
So my friends, I turn 20 years old today. I feel strange about this, about the idea of having a 2 in my age for the next 10 years.

I thought at this point in my life I'd feel older, and more responsible. I thought I'd feel like an adult.

Goshdarndit, I still feel 12! I'm still wowed by awesome looking video games, taken abak by incredible guitar work, gitty around ladies I'm enamored with.....I'm still reading comic books and watching cartoons lol, and I'm still amused by immature poop and fart jokes. And I still like playing with toys (only now that toy is a schecter hellraiser).

When does being an adult ever sink in? (hopefully never tongue.gif )
Or are some of us just older, more experienced 12 year olds running the world?
MickeM
Happy birthday! smile.gif

...but didn't you have a thread o couple of weeks ago where you turned 18 or 19? I must remember wrong.
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 3 2007, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Happy birthday! smile.gif

...but didn't you have a thread o couple of weeks ago where you turned 18 or 19? I must remember wrong.

Nope that was someone else tongue.gif

Thanks!
botoxfox
Congrats man...
Fabian Schulz
Happy Birthday biggrin.gif
Animosity
Happy Birthday Spider!

QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 3 2007, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Goshdarndit, I still feel 12! I'm still wowed by awesome looking video games, taken abak by incredible guitar work, gitty around ladies I'm enamored with.....I'm still reading comic books and watching cartoons lol, and I'm still amused by immature poop and fart jokes. And I still like playing with toys (only now that toy is a schecter hellraiser).

Amigo, I think that, that is just our generation. huh.gif laugh.gif
shredmandan
Happy birthday biggrin.gif
Chris Evans
Happy birthday m8! biggrin.gif

Wish I was 20 again, enjoy it smile.gif
Guitarman700
Happy freaking birthday man!
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (Smells @ Nov 3 2007, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Happy birthday m8! biggrin.gif

Wish I was 20 again, enjoy it smile.gif

One day, you will be =P
VinceG
Happy B-day.

Id be 20 in April 14 so I expect every one to great me.

I too, feel that I will never grow up. Poop and farty jokes are awesome. Do you do the whole safety and doorknob thing? Me and my friends does it with each other. Its terrible when your in the car. Ahh great times.
FretDancer69
happy birthday man, congratulations smile.gif
Spiderusalem
QUOTE (VinceG @ Nov 3 2007, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Happy B-day.

Id be 20 in April 14 so I expect every one to great me.

I too, feel that I will never grow up. Poop and farty jokes are awesome. Do you do the whole safety and doorknob thing? Me and my friends does it with each other. Its terrible when your in the car. Ahh great times.

A popular thing to do with us is to set it up

"guys do you hear that?"

"oh no godzilla!!!1"

"I think i hear the voice of god....."

thanks to everyone that wished/is about to me a happy birthday laugh.gif biggrin.gif I really appreciate it.
Juan M. Valero
Yeah Happy Birthday !!!! (today is also my mother's birthday)
Muris Varajic
Happy Birthday,have fun!! smile.gif
The Uncreator
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 3 2007, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So my friends, I turn 20 years old today. I feel strange about this, about the idea of having a 2 in my age for the next 10 years.

I thought at this point in my life I'd feel older, and more responsible. I thought I'd feel like an adult.

When does being an adult ever sink in? (hopefully never tongue.gif )
Or are some of us just older, more experienced 12 year olds running the world?

ill be 90 and still laugh at that and enjoy those things, im only 2 years away from 20 myself smile.gif
Pavel
Happy birthday man!!

Cartoons and stupid jokes is nothing bad i guess....being adult is shown through what you do, how you approach things, how you behave yourself among other people and what your life values are. I am also 20 and i love computer games wink.gif
Davidian
Happy Birthday man!

And about those computergames, my uncle is 47 and he plays a LOT of games, especially firstperson shooters
It's so funny to see him play that biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
my friends mom is like 46, and she plays city of heroes/ villians like 8 hours a day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.