Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Sport
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2
maes
ill start by sayin' i love hockey!!!!! go anaheim ducks!!! what sports do the gmc'ers love? laugh.gif
FretDancer69
Soccer and Volleyball are my fav cool.gif tongue.gif
Slammer
Baseball!!

GO Marlins unsure.gif
DeepRoots
Rugby!!!
botoxfox
Synchronized swimming
Iluha
Swimming, and as off recently, soccer!
Gen
QUOTE (Slammer @ Nov 25 2007, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Baseball!!

GO Marlins unsure.gif

Baseball aswell biggrin.gif
Nick325
soccer or in europe futbol
Willie the pimp
I love this sport Parkour or freerunning (as its known outside France)

Check it out http://urbanfreeflow.com
shredmandan
\

Basketball has always been my favorite smile.gif
superize
Hockey offcurse
swingline
Baseball, GO BRAVES!!!!!
Saoirse O'Shea
Same as DeepRoots - Rugby - league preferably but union is fine as well.
stratman33
tied between baseball and football...love the tigers in baseball and the lions in football cool.gif
Unleash-The-Shred
(American) Football, Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, Skateboarding, Snowboarding, BMX, Dirtbiking, 4-wheeling. Pretty much all sports including extreme sports.
swingline
I sometimes like to watch cricket on TV even though I have little understanding of the game.
AliMo
i like football alot (american football : P ) but basketball is closest to my heart. Just sick of it right now cuz practice is everyday n takes me away from my guitar : (
peterorg54
Click to view attachmentBOSTON REDSOXBOSTON REDSOXBOSTON REDSOXBOSTON REDSOXBOSTON REDSOXBOSTON REDSOX
BOSTON REDSOXBOSTON REDSOXBOSTON REDSOXBOSTON REDSOXBOSTON REDSOXBOSTON REDSOX
Robin
Unleash-The-Shred
NO, I hate the Red Sox!
SLASH91
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 25 2007, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NO, I hate the Red Sox!

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif biggrin.gif

Fighting is my favorite sport for sure.
Hemlok
Well I guess I will be the only one to mention... Lawn Bowls! biggrin.gif

Here's an action shot of me for ya:

Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Nov 25 2007, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif biggrin.gif

Fighting is my favorite sport for sure.

How could I forget. I love boxing and sports like UFC.
peterorg54
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 25 2007, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NO, I hate the Red Sox!

UR RETARD.
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (peterorg54 @ Nov 25 2007, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UR RETARD.

Is this suppose to be an insult or a joke?
peterorg54
Click to view attachmentI ALSO LIKE SUNS.

PHOENIX SUNS PHOENIX SUNSPHOENIX SUNSPHOENIX SUNSPHOENIX SUNSPHOENIX SUNSPHOENIX SUNS
PHOENIX SUNS PHOENIX SUNSPHOENIX SUNSPHOENIX SUNSPHOENIX SUNSPHOENIX SUNSPHOENIX SUNS

STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH
STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH
STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH STEVE NASH

NICE PIC HEMLOK, BTW

QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 25 2007, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is this suppose to be an insult or a joke?

100% INSULT.

JK. biggrin.gif
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (peterorg54 @ Nov 25 2007, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
100% INSULT.
JK. biggrin.gif

Ok, becuase I was going to say, you didn't even spell it right. tongue.gif
ActiveX
Like any self-respecting Canadian, Hockey is No. 1 -- Go Vancouver Canucks!
2. Football (NFL)
Andrew Cockburn
I'm sure it was a joke, wasn't it Peter? Next time please add a smiley to make it clearer.
Soul_Decision
Martial arts. It's som much fun to beat down someone in a sparring match biggrin.gif
SLASH91
QUOTE (Soul_Decision @ Nov 25 2007, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Martial arts. It's som much fun to beat down someone in a sparring match biggrin.gif

Very true laugh.gif
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 25 2007, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure it was a joke, wasn't it Peter? Next time please add a smiley to make it clearer.

Thank you Andrew. smile.gif

I don't want to be involved in another argument on GMC. It's not good for the site or anyone who comes here to chat.
rokchik
As I am Canadian I must love hockey or else I'll be kicked out of the country....GO SENS GO!!!!

I also love baseball but sadly I'm an Orioles fan so disappointment has been a constant...however we did have Cal Ripken Jr and that trumps all! (honorable mention here as well is Nolan Ryan who could still probably kick Robin Ventura's butt today. if you like baseball you know what I mean)

But I am also a huge MMA fan. Randy Couture is a god....I miss him already but I also like GSP (again it's a Canadian thing) Can't wait for Dec 29. GSP and Hughes gonna be great. Also Silva and Liddel should be good. Silva winning of course smile.gif
VinceG
hmm I dont watch sports that much but I do like NFL and Futbol.
Animosity
Baseball: Orioles

I have also developed a stronger affinity for Football, sadly I am still a Redskins fan.
Andrew Cockburn
I never watched much sport in the UK (apart from the occasional sad England Game) - now I am in the US, I am starting to appreciate Baseball (Go Yankees!) and NFL (Go .... Giants, or maybe Patriots, not sure unsure.gif )
SLASH91
QUOTE (rokchik @ Nov 26 2007, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As I am Canadian I must love hockey or else I'll be kicked out of the country....GO SENS GO!!!!

I also love baseball but sadly I'm an Orioles fan so disappointment has been a constant...however we did have Cal Ripken Jr and that trumps all! (honorable mention here as well is Nolan Ryan who could still probably kick Robin Ventura's butt today. if you like baseball you know what I mean)

But I am also a huge MMA fan. Randy Couture is a god....I miss him already but I also like GSP (again it's a Canadian thing) Can't wait for Dec 29. GSP and Hughes gonna be great. Also Silva and Liddel should be good. Silva winning of course smile.gif

I think that GSP is awesome too. He's so incredibly athletic, definitely a talented fighter.

I thought that Mat Hughes and Mat Serra were the ones fighting in the upcoming Dec 29 fight blink.gif
rokchik
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Nov 27 2007, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that GSP is awesome too. He's so incredibly athletic, definitely a talented fighter.

I thought that Mat Hughes and Mat Serra were the ones fighting in the upcoming Dec 29 fight blink.gif

Yes, Hughes and Serra were the ones fighting, but I read the other day that Serra has a herniated disc in his back and had to pull out. St. Pierre stepped up and Hughes agreed to fight. For me, a much better match and St. Pierre can prove once again that Hughes can't beat him smile.gif

Can't wait for Dec 29.

EDIT: This confirms what I read the other day actually.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=8833
Animosity
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 27 2007, 07:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never watched much sport in the UK (apart from the occasional sad England Game) - now I am in the US, I am starting to appreciate Baseball (Go Yankees!) and NFL (Go .... Giants, or maybe Patriots, not sure unsure.gif )

The Yankees...? The Yankees?! THE FREAKIN' YANKEES!?!?! C'MON! You can't be introduced into Baseball and immediately fall to the dark side!
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 27 2007, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Yankees...? The Yankees?! THE FREAKIN' YANKEES!?!?! C'MON! You can't be introduced into Baseball and immediately fall to the dark side!

I had no choice unsure.gif

Imagine if Luke was brought up as a child by Darth Vader ... well, my mother in law is a Yankees fan and we lived with her for 18 months, I couldn't help it ...
Saoirse O'Shea
Surely that's all the more reason to support the other lot Andrew (whoever they are - knowing nothing about US Baseball teams) tongue.gif ?

Cheers,
Tony
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Nov 27 2007, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Surely that's all the more reason to support the other lot Andrew (whoever they are - knowing nothing about US Baseball teams) tongue.gif ?

Cheers,
Tony

You'd think, but you didn't take into account the brainwashing sessions and the psychological torture ...
Unleash-The-Shred
YANKEES!
VinceG
TIGERS!!!!!
Understudy
Huge baseball fan from New England , so of course love the Red Sox smile.gif

Hockey Philadelphia Flyers

American Football New Orleans Saints

MMA fights are great also

And for my friend from across the pond (yes you Rokchik), welcome back for starters and number 2, the Senators from ottowa ??? I must go north and teach the poor girl tongue.gif
Animosity
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 27 2007, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had no choice unsure.gif

Imagine if Luke was brought up as a child by Darth Vader ... well, my mother in law is a Yankees fan and we lived with her for 18 months, I couldn't help it ...

I pity your soul. Luckily for you Luke was brought up as a Jedi, but he later turns evil and pursues the path of Universal Destroyer. So maybe you will flip-flop?
PacmanProductions
FUTBOL BABY!!!!!!!!

MANCHESTER UNITED WON TODAY!!!! sweet foul shot by Cristiano Ronaldo... 2 mins left in extra time
fkalich
Only College sports, Football and Basketball. At least they all are attending college. It has that redeeming element. And most of them will never make money out of sport, not even on the best teams.

I don't even know who won the championship in any of the pro sports in the past year. It is not easy to be this oblivious to media culture. It takes quit a bit of effort. I consider professional fighting barbaric, sub human. And this comes from a guy who keeps a loaded .357 magnum under his bed.
Hemlok
QUOTE (fkalich @ Nov 28 2007, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only College sports, Football and Basketball. At least they all are attending college. It has that redeeming element. And most of them will never make money out of sport, not even on the best teams.

I don't even know who won the championship in any of the pro sports in the past year. It is not easy to be this oblivious to media culture. It takes quit a bit of effort. I consider professional fighting barbaric, sub human. And this comes from a guy who keeps a loaded .357 magnum under his bed.

Perhaps Lawn Bowling is the sport for you Fkalich? Its a mind game. And the most important part about bowls is drinking beer while you play biggrin.gif I am sorry but it doesn't get any better.
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 27 2007, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I pity your soul. Luckily for you Luke was brought up as a Jedi, but he later turns evil and pursues the path of Universal Destroyer. So maybe you will flip-flop?

You never know wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.