GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
OrganisedConfusion
Wiki link
MickeM
Great review! Plenty of high scores but I belive it to be true biggrin.gif
Chris Evans
Wow! sweet guitar, nice review too m8 biggrin.gif
Pavel
Nice review and guitar looks great! I hope to try some Caparison axes one day! smile.gif
Saoirse O'Shea
Great review mate and lovely photos of a wonderful guitar smile.gif .

For those who might not have come across Caparison - it's a Japanese company that was founded by one of the chief designers from Jackson/Charvel back around 1995. Not well known out of Japan until recently but some interesting artist endorsements - Caparison have only recently started to be distributed in the US, Australasia and Europe. A lot of people who have played them rate them as at least as good as top of the range Jackson, Ibanez (including Jems), ESPs etc if not better. If you can find them they are well worth checking out, particularly if you're into metal/shredding.

Cheers,
Tony
OrganisedConfusion
The thing with Caparison as well is that they are all under 2000 pound so they are cheaper than some of the ESP and Ibanez guitars as well. They are a great guitar and well worth trying as they are jaw dropping guitars.
The Uncreator
Caparison guitars are amazing!!

I love the sound so much, the neck is kinda off for me, but i could get use to it. Sadly, they are a rare thing where i am. sad.gif
Alucard
Excellent review, this is the guitar I am going to get whenever I get enough money together.
OrganisedConfusion
QUOTE (Alucard @ Dec 2 2007, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Excellent review, this is the guitar I am going to get whenever I get enough money together.

Very expensive guitar but well worth the money. Its a joy to pick up and play and when you do pick it up you will practice forever.
Alucard
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 2 2007, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very expensive guitar but well worth the money. Its a joy to pick up and play and when you do pick it up you will practice forever.

The lowest I've seen it for in America is $2300, but your right, it is well worth the money.
Toni Suominen
Nice review, I've always loved the strat-style Caparisons! Great guitar! smile.gif
Unleash-The-Shred
Great review, Isn't that Michael Amott from Arch Enemy's sig guitar?
Alucard
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Dec 7 2007, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great review, Isn't that Michael Amott from Arch Enemy's sig guitar?

No, he has a signature guitar made by ESP.

OrganisedConfusion
Yeah he also plays Caparison T.A.T. 2's I believe as well.
Unleash-The-Shred
I meant Chris Amott, his brother, sorry for the confusion.
OrganisedConfusion
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Dec 9 2007, 01:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I meant Chris Amott, his brother, sorry for the confusion.

I knew what you meant lol. I didn't think he had an ESP deal.
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 8 2007, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I knew what you meant lol. I didn't think he had an ESP deal.

Yeah, haha. Anyways very nice guitar. I've always wanted a Caparison TAT2.

But there are so many guitars on my wishlist right now that I am lost with what to get next.
Kevin98497
nice review and wow cool finish!
the company sounds like the juice company Capri Sun lol
audiopaal
Nice review, thanks! smile.gif
Harris Sopovic
Do you know the differens between a TAT2 and a Dellinger 2 ?, besides that tat has neckthru and dellinger has bolton.
Gabriel Leopardi
Great review and very nice guitar! smile.gif
OrganisedConfusion
QUOTE (Harris Sopovic @ Apr 30 2008, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you know the differens between a TAT2 and a Dellinger 2 ?, besides that tat has neckthru and dellinger has bolton.

I think that is the only major difference. I believe the Dellinger 2 is slightly cheaper but that is because the TAT2 is also designed in a way that the guitar is straight all the way down and if you rest it on a table only the tip of the headsock and the very bottom of the body touch the table. This means it stays in tune literally forever lol. I rarely have to tune it and it is incredible. I advise you go and play them and try them out but if you got a TAT2 I guarantee you wouldn't be disappointed.
Danilo Capezzuto
Nice review man. I really like the headstock and the inlay are really original!
OrganisedConfusion
QUOTE (Danilo Capezzuto @ May 1 2008, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice review man. I really like the headstock and the inlay are really original!

I'm glad you like. I'm going to post up reviews of my other guitars tonight hopefully if I get the time smile.gif
Sircraigery
Sweet guitar!

I've never heard of them before. huh.gif I'd like to try one out though. Are they a European company?
botoxfox
QUOTE (Sircraigery @ May 3 2008, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are they a European company?

They're Japanese.
kahall
I have never heard of these and you did a nice review.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.