Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boss Bcb60 Pedalboard
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Ivan Milenkovic
Wiki link
Chris Evans
Nice review as always Ivan, plenty of info there, those things are just so expensive for what they are imo, great piece of kit tho m8 smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Great review , I have the same pedalboard for my bass pedals and I couldn't do without it..If you have 3+ pedas there is a big need for it..Great pedalboard..
ZakkWylde
Might be worth a buy but are you sure a wahwah fits in there?
From the picture I see the relations of space compared to a boss pedal, and my wah is twice as long as my boss od so guessing from the picture a crybaby won't fit in there.
OrganisedConfusion
I doubt my Morley Volume/Wah would fit in there but nice review. I always think it is better to create your own pedal board that exactly fits your pedals with space for one or two more maybe but if you have all Boss pedals then this is definitely worth the cash. Good Review biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
You can unscrew the plastic rail to the right (somewhere above the sompression pedal on the picture) and put a wah there. ALternatevly find some pics on google, lot of people put their wahs in it.
ZakkWylde
Ok thanks Ivan
Bogdan Radovic
Crybaby fits in there nicely , I have it there...Though morley wah couldn't I measured earlier...Its good because the foam which holds the pedals can be cut to fit any shape pedal and size..And when you buy it you get one "empty" foam slot for special needs..I have both digitech and boss pedals in it..Digitech are a little bigger than boss but both fit nicely.And yeah , making a custom pedal board is a lot of fun,but unfortunatly not everyone can do it...wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Oh and i forgot to mention that you get one extra foam padding in case you need it. Cheers smile.gif
mattacuk
I soooo want one of these for my lovely Vintage pedal collection! biggrin.gif Great job on the reveiw man, very nice.
erik
I recently got one, It's great for gigging! Really practical to have everything pre-connected so I don't need to worry about that on stage. Also great for transportation. I carried it through really hard rain recently, and I don't think any water came in.
Ivan Milenkovic
Thanks for the replies guys - Boss is Boss afterall wink.gif
Bogdan Radovic
And one more thing to add , I believe that the weakest point may be these little plastic locks on top...After 1 year of constant usage they became little loose and once I ripped them off the pedal board but managed to get them back..I don't know what I would do if they get looser or break, surly there aren't any spares.. So be careful guys with them and they will hopefully last a long time..
Ivan Milenkovic
I think I wrote about the locks Bogdan, but thats cool anyway. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.