Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I Losing The Plot?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Saoirse O'Shea
Whilst GMC was offline I thought I'd better do some work (yes I know, I do occasionally). Anyway whilst logged into my University email system the School Administrator emailed me to ask what menu I wanted to go with for the staff XMas lunch. I emailed her back and said, 'Sorry but I can't attend'.

She replied by saying, 'OK Tony but which menu do you want to have?'. Now am I being thick (yes I know I am wink.gif ) but...

Cheers,
Tony
OrganisedConfusion
I love things like that lol. I know you're not going but what would you like to hear at the night. I'm not going so what does it matter. wacko.gif
Infern0
Maybe she had a few christmas drinks, beforehand..
To get into the christmas spirit early? laugh.gif
MickeM
haha, guess you're not getting away with it

It's one of those bewitched christmas partys you can never decline but that voice will haunt you with the question about the menu until you give an answers that's an actual course. Spooky! ph34r.gif
mattacuk
Everybody say "EHH OHH" laugh.gif laugh.gif unsure.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
I guess they have to plan for everything in a advance, even menus for people that will not attend because of the ordering or something. I dont know...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.