Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'i'm Winning' Thread!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
ClifordACDC
NEVER! i set my df-7 to the secret model 8 and it becomes a giant robot and i fight your dragon forces
Nick325
winning!!!!!!

well my toneport combines with all its effects to blast ur df7
ClifordACDC
theres a few people looking at this thread they might try to take the lead (this distracts you as you check and i take the lead)
Nick325
no i wont fall for it

im in the lead
ClifordACDC
your a smart one... i summon the hulk who beats up every one and throws me into the lead miles ahead.
Nick325
but then spiderman covers him in webs
ClifordACDC
so, he already threw me into the lead.
Nick325
but batman trips him and takes the lead
ClifordACDC
no not the bat! ummmm joker kidnaps robin and batman needs to go save him. im winning
Nick325
then wonderwoman comes to the rescue
ClifordACDC
ok im starting to get sick of super heroes. u can have the lead for a little bit if you just make them go away
Nick325
they run away because they see spongebob coming
ClifordACDC
ok good but i let you have the lead long enough so im winning now.
Nick325
no here i am
ClifordACDC
ok we need some one else besides just us two in this race because its getting boreing
Nick325
ya i no

im back n im winning
ClifordACDC
im not even trying anymore. im winning
Nick325
this is a stupid thread
ClifordACDC
yeah it is, but im still winning tongue.gif
Nick325
no i am tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
ClifordACDC
sad.gif.... so i guess im winning again now
Nick325
no i am tongue.gif
ClifordACDC
no i am and no one else can!
Nick325
well i just did
ClifordACDC
i give up for the night .but one last time im winning
Hardcrown
Straight in at no 1 again
Maximus
And just when all the pretenders thought they had won, They heard angels singing. As they looked to the heavens they noticed the clouds parting and much to their surprise, Maximus descended illuminated in the purest of light, riding in a chariot of gold pulled by blessed unicorns. It was then that all false victors, bowed their heads and realized that the true winner was in their midst. On the seventh day, Maximus rested. Amen
PacmanProductions Reborn
well while yall are arguing, me and my jet powered kangaroo are havin a cold one at the finishline....!
krawetz
then krawetz came in and flexed his guns shocking everyone into last place... because I'm winning.
swingline
But me and Doc Brown just went 88.8 and the flux capacitor made us go into the future and I saw I won so you guys just might as well give up. wink.gif
Hardcrown
Back in front where I belong
krawetz
but doc forget to tell you he set the time to 1985 leaving krawetz n the lead... I'm winning
Hemlok
After luring krawetz into the bushes with a $50 note on a string, using my special mind storm attack, i discombobulated him on the spot! Giving me the perfect opportunity to once again take the lead.... I'm winning.
botoxfox
Hemlok sees a lovely bed of flowers and has to stop to admire it. Then, like a blast from the past, botoxfox takes the lead yet again...
David.C.Bond
.... for a few seconds, until David conquers past!

I'm winning!
botoxfox
But that was only until botoxfox engaged his warp drive.
I'm winning!
The Uncreator
But Botoxfox's warp drive is no match for The Uncreator's abnormally fast hamster, of whom he did not steal from mattacuk!

Im winning once again!
Chris Evans
As if by magic everyone entered or entering the race for the lead is paralyzed from the kneecaps down (not wanting to stop anyone practicing of course wink.gif ) except for Smells ohmy.gif tongue.gif who simply strolls into the lead with no need to run all the time in the world, never be caught now
ClifordACDC
but then i put on my stealth camo which makes me invisible and i say iron maiden sucks (which is compleatly untrue) this throws uncreator into a rage and he starts trying to kill everybody and gives me time to get ahead... im winning.
David.C.Bond
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 10 2007, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As if by magic everyone entered or entering the race for the lead is paralyzed from the kneecaps down (not wanting to stop anyone practicing of course wink.gif ) except for Smells ohmy.gif tongue.gif who simply strolls into the lead with no need to run all the time in the world, never be caught now

Luckily David found an antidote for the paralyzing, and as Smells is simply strolling along, David easily takes the lead driving a Hum Vee!

QUOTE (ClifordACDC @ Dec 10 2007, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but then i put on my stealth camo which makes me invisible and i say iron maiden sucks (which is compleatly untrue) this throws uncreator into a rage and he starts trying to kill everybody and gives me time to get ahead... im winning.

Since I'm in a Hum Vee Uncreator fails to kill me, and I run over Cliford for his blasphemy!

Basically I'm Winning!
Chris Evans
QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Dec 10 2007, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Luckily David found an antidote for the paralyzing, and as Smells is simply strolling along, David easily takes the lead driving a Hum Vee!
Since I'm in a Hum Vee Uncreator fails to kill me, and I run over Cliford for his blasphemy!

Basically I'm Winning!

( laugh.gif laugh.gif like it)

unfortunatly David didnt realise his antidote only has a limited time effect, whilst running over Cliford he becomes paralyzed again and crashes in a ball of flames, Smells carries on walking, into the lead
DeepRoots
Since im at school right now- my awesome education has clearly thrown me into first place past all the dunses.

Cleary I am Winning!
ClifordACDC
ow why did you run me over that hurts. sad.gif but anyway im not in school right now because i have a two hour delay which is obviously better than being in school like deeproots and im winning now.
David.C.Bond
QUOTE (ClifordACDC @ Dec 10 2007, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ow why did you run me over that hurts. sad.gif but anyway im not in school right now because i have a two hour delay which is obviously better than being in school like deeproots and im winning now.

Sorry mate, nothing personal wink.gif

By the way, just incase anyone failed to notice, I'm.... ahem....... winning! (easily)
ClifordACDC
not anymore because i am now winning.
g-forcelover
you are? wink.gif
Hemlok
I will put my moderator hat on...(I know I am not a mod) Be more creative guys? If this thread is to thrive and survive you need to make some effort, otherwise it will become another thread that gathers dust and gets reposted 2 weeks later.

In normal life, you should think before you speak. Think before you comment, and give us GMC'ers something worthwhile reading.

P.S ohmy.gif What a mean [fatherless person] I am.

P.P.S laugh.gif wink.gif Edited in advance for you Andrew. tongue.gif
Chris Evans
Vey true indeed Hemlok, but whilst Hemlok is still standing on his soapbox( wink.gif only messing m8) the whole field passes him leaving him dead last, Smells of course has run on ahead digging traps and laying mines covering them with leaves etc so that the field behind falls deep into the pits or is blown 100feet into the air (backwards, landing safely of course, no one needs to die just yet wink.gif ), he is of course now, way out in front
ClifordACDC
while every one is trying to be more creative and trying to make a interesting post i build a jetpack with rocks and debris from the exlposions and run on my saliva and pass smells for the lead. i am winning.
Toni Suominen
but ClifordACDC doesn't notice that he has an extra passanger hanging on to his jetpack.. and its Toni!! when they land, Toni pushes him to the ground and his back in the lead
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.