Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'i'm Winning' Thread!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
DeepRoots
However landing right outside Deeproots' house was a little silly.

After butchering Toni into small pieces and selling it on as "100% mixed meat" in a local store (nothing personal Toni, just business as usual)

DeepRoopts whizzles into 1st place!

Oh yeh I'm winning !!!

(for those who didnt get the hint).
Chris Evans
Unfortunatly Deeproots has listened to far too many hypnosis tapes, Smells put him into a deep sleep that he`s not likely to wake up from for a few years and regains the lead
Hemlok
I give up.

Hemlok exits the race
The Uncreator
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 10 2007, 05:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunatly Deeproots has listened to far too many hypnosis tapes, Smells put him into a deep sleep that he`s not likely to wake up from for a few years and regains the lead

But Smells also falls asleep never to awake!!

I take the lead yet again!
VinceG
Vince carefully watches Uncreator prance around like a little helpless bunny wearing his Iron Maiden shirt. He realize he adores this "Eddie" figure so Vince quickly makes a costume of Eddie. Vince stood in front of Uncreator. Uncreator was amazed by the life-like Eddie figure that beholds his bunny like presence. Vince immediately ate Uncreator's bottom half of his body and left him to die slowly in his own bloody futile organs.

Vince took the lead.
botoxfox
Then botoxfox used his magical fire breath to take the lead from Vince. Botoxfox also saved the maidens fair.
I'm winning!
g-forcelover
i dress a band up like led zepplin and sell tickets to see the not-knowingly fake led zep and go wait in line to get tickets! but i know its fake!
Chris Evans
QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Dec 10 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dress a band up like led zepplin and sell tickets to see the not-knowingly fake led zep and go wait in line to get tickets! but i know its fake!

?? laugh.gif well whilst your waiting I guess I`ll stroll back into the lead
ClifordACDC
i show everyone that they are not the real led zep and they form a angry mob and atack you. im winning
g-forcelover
but i steal a dragon and ride to the front!!
ClifordACDC
sad.gif i hate dragons. my cheetah with the dragon killing cannon comes back and shoots you. you and the dragon land on the rest of the racers and i take the lead.
buckjones
Where's my gold medal? cause yeah I'm gonna win!
SLASH91
Your cheetha sees an antelope and runs after it instead, I'm winning.
ClifordACDC
no ones gonna win thats why this thread is pointless but fun. by the time you finished reading this im winning again
buckjones
You watch I'll somehow win cause I'm just that much of a winner!
ClifordACDC
after my cheetah goes after the antelope it sees a whole pack of them but there nor realy antelpoe... THERE ROBOTS! they chase my cheetah and shoot at him with lasers that transport you all to another dimension because they miss. when they ty to shoot me my cheetah jumps in front of me sacrificing itself and most of the shots bounce off the dragon cannon and hit the antelope robots but the rest make him dissapear sad.gif . so since you guys are in another dimension im winning.
SLASH91
You've got too big of an imagination, so I'm winning tongue.gif
ClifordACDC
my immagination is so powerful that things i immagine realy happen. i immagine you in last place and your loosing so im winning.
stratman33
u see a speck in the distance..and guess who it is??me!!!

Im

WINNING
ClifordACDC
hey i already did that, you stole my idea tongue.gif . because of this im winning.
stratman33
naw im a speck in the distance, ur something else that i cant remember.Since i proved u wrong im winning tongue.gif
Kevin98497
then the kevin flys straight past above all your heads in a rocket pod and takes the lead, turning everyone else who has been in the race into dust ! wooh!
g-forcelover
hope you brought your silver polish everybody cause this comment was gold!
SLASH91
The wind blows me ( I'm dust) past you. I'm winning.
stratman33
kevins rocket blew up everyone but me**dodge fire with amazing move**

and i teleport 10000000 miles ahead of everyone else.Im winning!
SLASH91
I posted before you so I'm winning.
Xranthoius
It's too bad that stratman teleported so many times around the world which put him in last place instead of first. Xranthoius felt a rush of energy and took the lead!
stratman33
but then i teleported again so i was right in front of xranthois.im winning
drummingguitarist06
drummingguitarist06 looks at this thread and snaps. All of the sudden, God and Chuck Norris slap hands, and dual tornado kick this thread and everyone in it, leaving the TRUE VICTOR DRUMMINGGUITARIST06!!!

EPIC WIN...
Flawless victory...
Xranthoius
But Xranthoius has studied martial arts for years and knocked God and Chuck Norris out. Xranthoius is winning!
SLASH91
You lie!!! I am Chuck Norris, thus I am God. I'm winning!
drummingguitarist06
And to think, after all this time, I thought God and Chuck Norris were unstoppable and immune to everything! I've BEEN TAUGHT LIES! *Cries as he is no longer winning*
SLASH91
QUOTE (drummingguitarist06 @ Dec 10 2007, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Cries as he is no longer winning*

Which means that I still am
drummingguitarist06
Proof you are Chuck Norris or blasphemy occurs in automatic loss...making me default winner
SLASH91
Yeah, here's a picture of me back in my days on Walker

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd311/s...chucknorris.jpg
Nick325
im winning
ClifordACDC
not anymore
Nick325
ya i am
stratman33
nick u cant be winning because i am cool.gif
Nick325
now i am
botoxfox
While Nick325 is probably sleeping, botoxfox sneaks into the lead.
stratman33
and while you are tiptoeing past Nick, i run right past you.im winning!!!!!
botoxfox
This is getting stupid, but now I'm winning.
mattacuk
Haha ! smile.gif The enthusiasm has all gone ! wink.gif smile.gif
Chris Evans
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 12 2007, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha ! smile.gif The enthusiasm has all gone ! wink.gif smile.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif yea, Smells has retired for guitar practice, and a long hot soak laugh.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 12 2007, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif laugh.gif yea, Smells has retired for guitar practice, and a long hot soak laugh.gif

Good idea ! laugh.gif Im going to kick back and listen to me tunes cool.gif
botoxfox
But botoxfox is still winning... biggrin.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Dec 12 2007, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Botoxfox for the WIN wink.gif
David.C.Bond
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Dec 12 2007, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I beg to differ!
Toni Suominen
This is crazy! biggrin.gif oh wait, am I winning??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.