Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
ClifordACDC
not anymore
Toni Suominen
Really?! I thought I was but... wait, now Im winning again!! cool! biggrin.gif
Kevin98497
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Dec 10 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kevins rocket blew up everyone but me**dodge fire with amazing move**

and i teleport 10000000 miles ahead of everyone else.Im winning!

oh oh wait, that means i am now in a neat pile of people dust, and it is inhaled by Toni Suominen which means i will be always winning with mr suominen which kinda makes me winning does it huh.gif im confused, anyhow i am kinda winning laugh.gif
David Wallimann
But just when everyone thought that this thread was dead, a newcomer imerges to the surface and takes the lead...
I win!
Xranthoius
Wallimann thinks he is in the lead but in fact, Xranthoius was so far ahead he wasn't seen.
botoxfox
Hmm, seems like this thread is about to die, nevertheless, botoxfox ctakes the lead...
Toni Suominen
This thread will never die *evil laugh* laugh.gif oh, and btw guys... Im winning wink.gif
David.C.Bond
You must be mistaken Toni, I am clearly winning!
Andrew Cockburn
You Fools!

You complete;y forgot to take into account my moderator powers - mwahahaha!

I cruise in from nowhere on a beam of pure moderatorium (the precious metal that fuels our unearthly powers) ... the sheer power of it blinds David who stumbles, and I ruch into the lead. As I do so I turn around, and with a single gesture in David's direction I close the thread, meaning I am the absolute winner forever and ever and ever!!
Andrew Cockburn
Ok, so closing the thread was cheating ... but I am still winning !!!!!
Chris Evans
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Dec 14 2007, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, so closing the thread was cheating ... but I am still winning !!!!!

When I saw what you`d done this morning I totally wet myself, I thought it was pure genius laugh.gif laugh.gif
Andrew Cockburn
I liked it smile.gif
leedbreak
Anyone won yet?
Smikey2006
ive been leading.. but i think andrew was the 1 who won... for a bit.. the race is back on now.. also.. btw.. IM WINNING!
Owen
I ughhhh, *walks in on this daft excuse for a thread* laugh.gif

I suppose I'm erm... winning? unsure.gif
g-forcelover
no your not. i am!
Owen
QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Dec 14 2007, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no your not. i am!

Oh right, ok then, if you say so. mellow.gif

Who's winning now? unsure.gif wink.gif laugh.gif
Ayen
I am. tongue.gif
VinceG
As Vince watches from a far, he notices that the the cat fight that has been going on for god knows how. He notices that both figures are actually whiny babies. Vince did not take the lead but decided to sit and watch as more females join on the winning thrad.

(no hard fillings smile.gif laugh.gif )
leedbreak
Man it is nice to leed the way, cool.gif
ballistic31
as i sit at the finish line just waiting for the next soul to come join me better hurry up cause the beers are almost gone and WELP THIS ONE IS EMPTY,,,,,,,,,,,so now its close to being totaly gone ...but i will put the banner back up before i go for the next one to break it...................good luck lol
Ayen
Satisfied with his position, Ayen decides to go prone, pulling the scope up to his eye. He sees a small speck moving in the distance, and adjusts the distance to better suit his preference.

One. Two. The bullets leave from the chamber and slice through the Beer cans, grazing Ballistic's leg.

Heineken sucks tongue.gif I'm winning.
David.C.Bond
Haha that was such cheating Andrew!
Anyone bored enough to count whos got the most posts and is genuinely in the lead?

And, I'm winning!
Mackietao
And then all of the sudden all you people realize that you´re running the wrong way... Some artard that was leading before mislead everyone in to a long long long so called "shortcut" and Mackietao aka Marcus aka Fastsprinter takes the lead... Look out for all the bears in the woods!! And in ballistics case, all the beers.. wink.gif Hate to brake it for ya, that ain´t the finish line
ballistic31
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwch man anyone got a band aid..............hides behind cooler to wait for medic with a beer can and shirt wrapped around leg.............thinking i guess it wouldnt be so bad to be a looser......................holds up a white flag
Smikey2006
ph34r.gif
botoxfox
So who's winning?

I guess that would be me, huh.
DeepRoots
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Jan 5 2008, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So who's winning?

I guess that would be me, huh.

apparently not

tis i
Hemlok
im winning
Spiderusalem
Apparently It is I who is the winner
David.C.Bond
Lies and deceit! Only I am winning!
Saoirse O'Shea
Nice to see you back David and hope you had a good XMas. It is however my sad duty to infrom you that you are no longer winning wink.gif .

Cheers,
Tony
PlayAllDay
Yes welcome back David, and glad you had a good Xmas too Tony, and errr... I seem to be the....
WINNAH!!!!
urbluffingme
I have invitations in all your names to the Playboy Mansion. Since I am the only one currently in the race, obviously I am winning.
botoxfox
You wouldn't be winning if I hadn't bumped the thread.

Now I'm winning BTW.
Smikey2006
It is sad to think that the past 285 posts have been in vain.. because .. now i am in the lead spot
botoxfox
Well, it's post 287 and botoxfox takes the lead...
mattacuk
Just when mattacuk had though this thread finally died forever.... Is winning ! tongue.gif wink.gif
botoxfox
But botoxfox feels like postwhoring a bit today, so...

I'M WINNING!!
mattacuk
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Jan 5 2008, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But botoxfox feels like postwhoring a bit today, so...

I'M WINNING!!

Botofox Obviously neglegted the fact that mattacuk is now a Panda and got knocked out with a large bamboo cane!

PanadaUK is now winning cool.gif
botoxfox
But alas, botoxfox's avatar makes PandaMatt go wub.gif and it distracts him long enough for botoxfox to take the lead again.
skennington
But wait, Suddenly skennington finds this thread and like a thief in the night, steals the top spot!
stratman33
wow, i cant believe we started this up again dry.gif

buuuuuuuuuuuut like usual im winning
botoxfox
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Jan 5 2008, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow, i cant believe we started this up again dry.gif

buuuuuuuuuuuut like usual im winning

Thanks to me, muhahaha!

And no, you're not winning, I am...
Tomy Jeon
Tomy nukes all the others, taking the lead!!!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But Stevie comes out of no where, making his first post in the thread, taking the lead smile.gif
Tomy Jeon
But Tomy comes back and is riding in a space shuttle that's going 10000km an hour! What a move!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But Stevie pulls out his ray gun (where the hell'd he get that), shoots Tomy down, and casually walks into first place.
Tomy Jeon
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 6 2008, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But Stevie pulls out his ray gun (where the hell'd he get that), shoots Tomy down, and casually walks into first place.

Ouch! Where'd he get that?
But from nowhere Tomy smashes is Fender Strat on SRV! He takes the lead!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
QUOTE (Tomy Jeon @ Jan 5 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ouch! Where'd he get that?
But from nowhere Tomy smashes is Fender Strat on SRV! He takes the lead!

ohmy.gif
With adrenaline now flowing, Stevie blows by Tomy, leaving him choking on the dust. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.