Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'i'm Winning' Thread!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
botoxfox
Botoxfox again uses his magical fire breath and takes over the lead.
Tomy Jeon
This thread is starting to get popular... Darn! Tomy smashes 300 marshall cabs on botoxfox and strolls to 1st place!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But he doesnt notice Stevie tunneling under him. Stevie pops out in front to take the lead.
Tomy Jeon
Tomy gets his double-barreled bazooka and shoots SRV down! Taking the lead.
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
QUOTE (Tomy Jeon @ Jan 5 2008, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tomy gets his double-barreled bazooka and shoots SRV down! Taking the lead.

But little did he know, that it was actually only a cardboard cutout, and that Stevie was still in the lead.
botoxfox
Well, no matter. I'M winning now cool.gif
Tomy Jeon
Using his Segway, Tomy takes the lead!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Bt Stevie dropkicks Botofox, and walks past his bruised body to take the lead smile.gif
Tomy Jeon
Tomy gets his REAL double barreled bazooka and shoots SRV down and is in 1st place again!
botoxfox
Well, I'm off to practice guitar now, so I'll just make sure I'm in the lead first.
Tomy Jeon
Not anymore! Tomy takes botoxfox's guitar and biffs it away, taking the lead!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But asTomy walks away, Stevie runs him over with is dumptruck, then works forward, thus taking the lead.
botoxfox
Anyways, I'm leading now... cool.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
cmon Botofox, you can do better then that lol .. but either way im winning
Tomy Jeon
Tomy is the Master and you are his Puppets. This song says so: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygtgS81DrY4 and Tomy takes the lead! I've got to go now but I'll be back!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But Stevie cuts his puppet string while Tomy is gone and silently takes the lead.
Tomy Jeon
Tomy plays the Master of Puppets solo! While the others are discussing whether Tomy is better at playing guitar than Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert and Michael Angelo Batio put together, Tomy takes the lead!
skennington
With Muris soloing in the background,skennington swings by on a low E string and takes the lead! Can anyone see the chekered flag? laugh.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
No one can see the checkered flag as well as me, because im winning smile.gif
Tomy Jeon
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 6 2008, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With Muris soloing in the background,skennington swings by on a low E string and takes the lead! Can anyone see the chekered flag? laugh.gif

The checkered flag is 100 pages of posts away! It's a long race like the Le Mans. The checkered flag is 100 pages of posts away! It's a long race like the Le Mans. The checkered flag is 100 pages of posts away! It's a long race like the Le Mans. The checkered flag is 100 pages of posts away! It's a long race like the Le Mans. The checkered flag is 100 pages of posts away! It's a long race like the Le Mans. The checkered flag is 100 pages of posts away! It's a long race like the Le Mans. The checkered flag is 100 pages of posts away! It's a long race like the Le Mans. The checkered flag is 100 pages of posts away! It's a long race like the Le Mans.

While you're reading this, you fall asleep, and I take the lead once more!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But Stevie has Cannibal Corpse playing on his mp3 player, so it's impossible to fall asleep. Therefore he runs past and takes the lead.
Tomy Jeon
But Tomy smashes Stevie's precious MP3 player! He plays classical music while he's listening to Metallica and everyone falls asleep! And noone (except me) had earplugs so they had to listen and groan in pain and agony as the classical music did it's work!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But Stevie is actually a fan of classical music, thus he does not fall asleep
Tomy Jeon
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 6 2008, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But Stevie is actually a fan of classical music, thus he does not fall asleep

Eww!!! biggrin.gif

But he forgot that if you listen to Metallica, you get superpowers! So Tomy is still in the lead!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But Stevie already had superpowers (cmon, hes SRV!) and flys past Tomy, who thought he had winning in the bag.
Tomy Jeon
*Sigh* You don't get it do you? Metallica makes you Superman, Batman and James Hetfield at the same time! So I fly past Stevie, taking the lead once more.
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Yes, but the Stevie sails past Tomy on Peters boat (SS More Powerful Than superman, batman, spiderman and the incredible hulk all put together)
Tomy Jeon
I take the lead. By walking past SRV. That's how slow Peter's Boat is.
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But he then realizes that he cant walk on water, falls and drowns smile.gif Stevie then takes the lead
mattacuk
Mattacuk uses Super Panda Power to blow the opposition away.

mattacuk for the win tongue.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Stevie leaves some bamboo on a path. The panda stops to eat and Stevie captures him in a net and brings him with him, so they can work together! smile.gif but if the panda steps out of line, into the river he goes.
botoxfox
**random whistling**
ph34r.gif
Hmm, looks like the foxy ox bot is in the lead...
Tomy Jeon
Tomy uses his laser beam eyes to make a ditch so that people can't cross! And they can't make a bridge! And now I'm winning! biggrin.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But Stevie is crafty and tunnels UNDER the ditch, he is now in the lead smile.gif
mattacuk
Mattacuk delivers a brand new hello kitty car to botoxfox and takes the lead while he is busy trying out his new wheels laugh.gif

Tomy Jeon
But Tomy knows that there is an underwater lake so Stevie gets washed back to the starting line! tongue.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Stevie hands Mattacuk his strat (lucky) and takes the lead while mattacuk is busy drooling.
Tomy Jeon
Tomy gives Stevie an Iron Maiden album. While he is busy listening, Tomy takes the lead! And SRV is delayed 1 hour!!!
botoxfox
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
An hour! Jeez .. I better catch up! Stevie pulls out his time machine (wheres he keep getting this stuff from??) and turns back time, so he never takes the Maiden cd. He is now in the lead
botoxfox
And then botoxfox rushes past in his Hello Kitty Ferrari.
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Outraged, Stevie pops holes in all the tires and takes the lead smile.gif I am now winning
ibanez rocker
ibanez knocks stevie down with his marshall wall of doom with 12 amps and then takes the lead!
botoxfox
The tires are automatically reinflated and botoxfox yet again speeds past Stevie and Ibanez Rocker.
ibanez rocker
but botoxfox is still behind ibanez
Tomy Jeon
Tomy blows up the Hello Kitty car with this: Muahahaha! And I take the lead yet again.
botoxfox

I'm winning now...
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn

Hehe now im winning tongue.gif
ibanez rocker
Click to view attachment I'm winning now
Tomy Jeon
Nope, you're wrong:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.