ibanez rocker
ibanez fed godzilla peppers now he has upset stomach HA HA. i'm in the lead now
Tomy Jeon
I crush all of you with this:

I'm winning now! biggrin.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
My cockroach survived all your explosives! HAHAHA IM STILL IN THE LEAD
ibanez rocker
i fed your cockroach poison and he died now i'm in the lead.
Tomy Jeon
Won't survive this:
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But then all the rest of the cockroaches some and theres not enough poison to kill them all. I am in the lead !

QUOTE (Tomy Jeon @ Jan 5 2008, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Won't survive this:

.. ouch .. im going to need a new tactict (sp?)
Tomy Jeon
I kill your cockroaches with this:
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Try and beat me now
botoxfox
I'm going to bed now, so ttfn.
I'm leading... ph34r.gif
Tomy Jeon
Checkmate: I'm winning!

EDIT: Darn. Didn't work. How about this:
botoxfox
Image stealer...
I'm winning!

Good night
Tomy Jeon
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Jan 6 2008, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Image stealer...
I'm winning!

Good night

Sorree...

I'm winning now tongue.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
pffft im winning now
Tomy Jeon
Tomy takes the lead by spamming smileys!!! blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn

Stevie distracts Tomy by showing him this illusion. While hes distracted, Stevie takes the lead.
Tomy Jeon
I have mirrored sunglasses so illusions don't work on me! I'm winning now btw! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Tomy ftw!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
I crack your sunglasses so you cry! I take the lead smile.gif
Tomy Jeon
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 6 2008, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I crack your sunglasses so you cry! I take the lead smile.gif

How dare you...! mad.gif biggrin.gif

I turn on my amp. The excessive hum drives you crazy!!! tongue.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
I have earplugs in so I keep my sanity and take the lead.
muntahunta
so's your face.
Munta zooms to the front
swingline
You guys were dumb enough to actually listen to a detour. I bomb through it like a rebel and take the lead.
Tomy Jeon
I'm cool. So I'm winning tongue.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
I disagree, so im winning smile.gif
Tomy Jeon
I drive a Ferrari to retake the lead!!!
botoxfox
I hijack Tomys Ferrari and take the lead ph34r.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
It turns out the Ferrari was cardboard, so I walk into the lead
botoxfox
I disagree, so im winning cool.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Im the president, so im winning
botoxfox
I'm winning because I'm amazing, check me out.
g-forcelover
good one botoxfox! smile.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
All the last 300 someodd posts have been in vein, because i am in first place!
mattacuk
Mattacuk FTW (because hes so uber cool ) tongue.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
I take the lead because i dislike pandas!
mattacuk
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 6 2008, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I take the lead because i dislike pandas!

Mattacuk hides SRV's TS9 pedal , while SRV is looking for it mattacuk takes the lead wink.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
SRV realizes he doesnt need his TS9 and zooms into first place smile.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 6 2008, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SRV realizes he doesnt need his TS9 and zooms into first place smile.gif

Mattacuk replaces SRV's wonderful fender amp with a Mesa Boogie stack and SRV gets blown out of the room with the full force of the sound laugh.gif laugh.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But he gets blown in Matt's direction, and soars past him through the air wink.gif
Tomy Jeon
Who's this? It's the return of Tomy!!! He gets out his machine guns and SRV and Mattacuk scurry for cover! They don't realise Tomy's machine guns fire blanks and so Tomy is in the lead once more!!! tongue.gif
Nick325
im winning
mattacuk
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Jan 6 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im winning

man, your really not putting the effort into this ! laugh.gif wink.gif smile.gif
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But it turns out Stevie just FAKED running away from the machine gun. He actually run WAAAAY ahead of everyone, so he never actually lost the lead smile.gif
Tomy Jeon
QUOTE (Nick325 @ Jan 7 2008, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im winning

Come on, you can do better than that!

Tomy uses his leads as nunchucks and the others run away! biggrin.gif Now I'm in the lead!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Aha, but since this is my 200th post, I gain superpowers for a short ammount of time and I take the lead
Tomy Jeon
I already have superpowers tongue.gif So I retake the lead!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
But (same as earlier) I sail past you on Peters boat (you have to watch Family Guy to understand this) because it is the 'SS More Powerful Than Batman Superman Spiderman and The Incredible Hulk All Put Together' So I am now winning smile.gif
Tomy Jeon
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 7 2008, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But (same as earlier) I sail past you on Peters boat (you have to watch Family Guy to understand this) because it is the 'SS More Powerful Than Batman Superman Spiderman and The Incredible Hulk All Put Together' So I am now winning smile.gif

Correction! It's called the Petercopter! And the next one is called the Hindenpeter! I fly in my PETERCOPTER which is faster than the (nonexistant) Peter's Boat.
swingline
QUOTE (Tomy Jeon @ Jan 6 2008, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Correction! It's called the Petercopter! And the next one is called the Hindenpeter! I fly in my PETERCOPTER which is faster than the (nonexistant) Peter's Boat.

Peters boat is a bathtub and beats Loise's dad.
Tomy Jeon
Really? Never heard of it. Oh well. I'm back in front now wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.