GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Peters boat most definately DOES exist! I will find it! either way im winning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Fish_out_of...28Family_Guy%29

Read the first paragraph smile.gif
botoxfox
PlayAllDay
Ha - I was diguised as the parrot on your shoulder and now I fly ahead to take the lead(squawking obscenities back at you to increase the humiliation) biggrin.gif
DeepRoots
I was reading an xbox forum that had a I'm winning thread that went on for 506 pages, put a strain on the server, therefore they had to carry-on on to a new thread which is 36 pages long......that is quite a commitment however they're replies were just "i'm winning", "no i am" "i am now" bla bla bla bla bla bla .....

while distracting all members with this worthless info DeepRoots zoomed into the lead- quietly that is.... mellow.gif
Tomy Jeon
I disguise myself and go to the lead!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Tomy, did you read my wikipedia article proving the existence of Peters boat? And im winning smile.gif
Tomy Jeon
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 8 2008, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tomy, did you read my wikipedia article proving the existence of Peters boat? And im winning smile.gif

Yes, no need to rub it in laugh.gif And I'm winning now!
Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
Haha, it's my favourite of all his vehicles, so I had to make it noticed tongue.gif And now im winning
Zephyr
And Zephyr drops from a tree (that drops from the sky) far ahead of the competition! He is also wearing a ninja outfit, a pirate eye-patch, and a sombrero for no apparent reason.
Tomy Jeon
But Tomy forces Zephyr to wear a second eyepatch, which makes the (former) leader go blind! I'm winning now wink.gif
Crazyfret
Crazyfret decided to step the pace up and takes the lead!!
Tomy Jeon
But not for long! Tomy trips Crazyfret up with his pack of electric guitar strings!
botoxfox
Resistance is futile. ph34r.gif
I'm winning!
Tomy Jeon
I'm winning now wink.gif
Larn
i guess i take the lead smile.gif
Tomy Jeon
I retake the lead from Larn smile.gif
FretDancer69
this is dumb.... huh.gif

oh, im winning tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
johnymac
and now from nowhere im am in the lead "silly english pigdogs""now give up or i shall taunt you a second time"
Larn
Larn busts through the group an crosses the finish line in first place, and the officals call the race off, laugh.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif
Tomy Jeon
QUOTE (Larn @ Jan 9 2008, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Larn busts through the group an crosses the finish line in first place, and the officals call the race off, laugh.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif

But Larn doesn't realise that I created the finish line as a distraction when the finish line is in fact millions of kilometres away! So when Larn stopped I use the advantage of the stop to take the lead (again).
Larn
Yes larn was fooled, but as he was stoped he realised that the race was still on, and with almighty god given powers he catchs up an again leads the race,
johnymac
but not for long after being fool by clever fake finish line i have once again put myself ahead of the competitoin
Tomy Jeon
I throw johnymac's Les Paul towards a hive of bees! While johny's saving his guitar I take the lead!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.