Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'i'm Winning' Thread!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
SLASH91
QUOTE (Davidian @ Dec 9 2007, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, what's that?
It's a nail, lying on the road!
Unleash-The-Shred didn't see it, and his front tire hits it!
Oh no, flat tire! The car slides of the road. Unleash-The-Shred manages to escape, but is thinking about how he could not see the nail.
Davidian is winning again!

Davian is so focused on winning that he doesn't realise that there is serous road construction. He falls into a pit. Slash runs around it. Slash is winning.
Batista
The vocalist of Tokio Hotel jumps out and scare the living [poo] out of everyone except Batista who takes the lead riding one of these:

Edited for language - Andrew
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Dec 9 2007, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Davian is so focused on winning that he doesn't realise that there is serous road construction. He falls into a pit. Slash runs around it. Slash is winning.

Slash, ending up seeing the real Slash, gets distracted. Unleash takes the lead.
Davidian
Davidian managed to crawl out of the pit and takes one of the bulldozers. Davidian is in the lead again!
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (Davidian @ Dec 9 2007, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Davidian managed to crawl out of the pit and tkaes one of the bulldozers. Davidian takes the lead again!

Bulldozers go very slow. So i'm still in the lead. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
JVM
This would make a great movie biggrin.gif

JVM has been filming the whole time and puts the film on a big TV that everyone cant help but watch! JVM takes the lead while everyone is distracted!
SLASH91
John Petrucci appears out of no where. Unleash the shred gets distracted. I am in the lead.
Davidian
Davidian pushes the NOS-button from the bulldozer. biggrin.gif
Wooooooosh!
He 'flies' away, ahead of everyone!
Unleash-The-Shred
JVM doesn't realize that Unleash is still way way ahead of everyone else, and Unleash doesn't even know about the TV because he is so far ahead.

JVM still thinks he is in the lead though because he has no clue Unleash is so far ahead.

laugh.gif
JVM
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Dec 9 2007, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JVM doesn't realize that Unleash is still way way ahead of everyone else, and Unleash doesn't even know about the TV because he is so far ahead.

JVM still thinks he is in the lead though because he has no clue Unleash is so far ahead.

laugh.gif

But then Unleash runs into funky groove land! He cant help but dance but since he does not know how to dance he wastes much time. JVM catches up and quickly dances through funky groove land to take the lead!
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (JVM @ Dec 9 2007, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But then Unleash runs into funky groove land! He cant help but dance but since he does not know how to dance he wastes much time. JVM catches up and quickly dances through funky groove land to take the lead!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

JVM then realizes he is [confused]. laugh.gif laugh.gif (Sorry if this is inappropriate then you can erase it Andrew or Tony.) So Unleash is still in the lead.

Funky Groove Land. laugh.gif I had to say something about [being confused] when i read that.

Edited - Andrew
Batista
Batista and Superman bets on who can drink 10 bottles of coke fastest, and Batista wins and gets Superman's fast running ability in reward. This means Batista runs past everybody, even Unleash-the-shred and JVM who were miles ahead of everyone else.
Unleash-The-Shred
Batista then looses his abilities because his body cannot handle all of the coke and has some sort of reaction. Unleash once again is leading.
SLASH91
Batista runs into some kryptonite. He is rushed to the emergency room while slash goes on ahead.
Davidian
But then Batista has some trouble with the Coke he drank too fast...
He has to stop 5 minutes, to make a huge burp!
Davidian stands in front of Batista when he burps, and is thrown to the first place by the tremendous power of the burp!

EDIT: Too late
Toni Suominen
then Davidian spots a fly in the air and starts to follow it, and Toni takes the lead
Batista
Then Batista lets out a gigantic fart aswell, which blows him back in the lead, and poisons everyone behind him.
Davidian
Davidian is in the air, so he doesn't notice the fart.
Davidian 'steals' the fly's wings and flies past Batista!
First again!
Batista
Batista goes on a killing frenzie, to stop everyone else from beeing able to reach goal at all, so he is guaranteed to win rolleyes.gif
Unleash-The-Shred
Batista doesn't even spell frenzy right so he isn't capable in doing so. rolleyes.gif
Batista
Batista shoots Unleash-The-Shred with a tank, because he complained on his spelling ^^
DeepRoots
DeepRoots returns after his long absence and takes the lead using his awesom spelling skills.

Ighm WhiNingng!
Hemlok
Whats this??? Hemlok soaring by on the back of a perigrine falcon, scalping contesters with its mighty talons, there is no doubt about it... I'm winning.
Unleash-The-Shred
Unleash can't get blown up.
David.C.Bond
Returning after what seemed like defeat, David blasts his way into the lead, leaving everyone far behind, helpless and most certainly LOSING!

Obviously I'm WINNING
Davidian
But then suddenly a group of extremely agressive penguins attack the first thing they see. And David happens to be that first thing...
Davidian runs around the penguins (and David) and is back in the lead.
botoxfox
Then, out of thin air, botoxfox appears and kicks everyone's ass and takes the lead.
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (Davidian @ Dec 9 2007, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But then suddenly a group of extremely agressive penguins attack the first thing they see. And David happens to be that first thing...
Davidian runs around the penguins (and David) and is back in the lead.

Then Unleash (another David laugh.gif ) runs past Davidian and Botox somehow, but noone knows how.

QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Dec 9 2007, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif laugh.gif

JVM then realizes he is [confused]. laugh.gif laugh.gif (Sorry if this is inappropriate then you can erase it Andrew or Tony.) So Unleash is still in the lead.

Funky Groove Land. laugh.gif I had to say something about [being confused] when i read that.

Edited - Andrew

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Nice job on the editing Andrew.
DeepRoots
But DeepRoots knows how unleash did it- and stealing his technique does exactly the same all the way to 1st place...

Surely 'tis i who is winning?!
Unleash-The-Shred
Yet DeepRoots was really dreaming and didn't pass me. laugh.gif

Nobody knows my technique.
Davidian
But then Davidian goes into a hyperbolic timechamber. He trains and trains and trains until his feet are as fast as Pavel's fingers when shredding at 200bpm! The only thing Unleash-The-Shred sees when Davidian runs past him, is a huge flash!
DeepRoots
QUOTE (Davidian @ Dec 9 2007, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is a huge flash!

...of DeepRoots' gun- aimed right at Davidian's dodgy left toe......swimmingly taking the lead.
g-forcelover
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Dec 9 2007, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After Jet Li Finishes off Chuck, he then saves Unleash, whom then takes the lead again riding in one of these.

Click to view attachment

it turns out that chuck norris won, and jet li sucks, and i get a ride from chuck to the front!!! IM WINNING!!!!!
Unleash-The-Shred
Well Tony Jaa then comes out of nowhere and beats the sh*t out of Chuck. I'm winning.
g-forcelover
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Dec 9 2007, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Tony Jaa then comes out of nowhere and beats the sh*t out of Chuck. I'm winning.

CHUCK NORRIS CAN NOT BE BEAT!!!!!!!!! HE CAN DROWN A FISH, THROW A BIRD OFF A CLIFF AND KILL IT, ALSO THE BOOGYMAN CHECKS HIS CLOSET EACH NIGHT FOR CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HIS TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!! lol
JVM
Then JVM pulls a Wile E. Coyote and paints a tunnel on a wall which everyone runs into and JVM pulls ahead!
Davidian
The tunnel turned out to be real!
It's a shortcut! Everyone is now ahead of JVM, with Davidian in front!
g-forcelover
but i cast a spell on the painted wall, and run through to get in the lead!!!!!!! with help from chuck norris
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (g-forcelover @ Dec 9 2007, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CHUCK NORRIS CAN NOT BE BEAT!!!!!!!!! HE CAN DROWN A FISH, THROW A BIRD OFF A CLIFF AND KILL IT, ALSO THE BOOGYMAN CHECKS HIS CLOSET EACH NIGHT FOR CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HIS TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!! lol

Tony Jaa probably really could kick Chuck Norris' ass. Do you know who he is?
g-forcelover
tony jaa is chuck norris' slave. he ordered tony to take my to the lead!!!
Unleash-The-Shred
This is getting boring mad.gif , I quit the race.
botoxfox
Xranthoius
Xranthoius knocked botofox out with a rock and took the lead!
g-forcelover
i pick up my future mockingbird special and shred unnaturaly to the lead!
Xranthoius
Xranthoius is too far in the lead and doens't hear a thing. Xranthoius is still winning.
JVM
JVM then sends Xranthoius a package by air mail which has a black hole inside! Xranthoius gets sucked into the box and jvm presses uses remote control the close it from a safe distance then... he takes the lead!
g-forcelover
but as JVM closes thae package, he picks it up and gets sucked inside!!!! I shoot it and shred to the lead with my hamster!
Xranthoius
Xranthoius bends time iself and is transported out of the black hole and into first place.
Hardcrown
From a hole in the ground HARDCROWN straight 2 the front with only 1 post ho ho
g-forcelover
QUOTE (Hardcrown @ Dec 9 2007, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From a hole in the ground HARDCROWN straight 2 the front with only 1 post ho ho

you called me a hoe! lol

(cause im in front wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.