Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'i'm Winning' Thread!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
David.C.Bond
I saw this on another forum, the idea is basically that whoever posted the last reply is winning. But to keep the game interesting you have to think of a suitably hilarious taunt to provoke other people to beat you!

Note: Let not get offensive, or use swear words etc, its just for fun!

So David takes the lead in the GMC race, with seemingly few chances of anyone even coming close to beating him, this young man has been training for this race for years and it has clearly paid off! I'm winning.
Saoirse O'Shea
... But only when it was a race of one. Now that you've competition Dave you're back in last spot wink.gif .
David.C.Bond
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 9 2007, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... But only when it was a race of one. Now that you've competition Dave you're back in last spot wink.gif .

An admirable attempt Tony, but decidedly foolish. Your efforts were in vain, as I once again have taken the lead!
The Uncreator
Then suddenly out of nowhere riding a dinosaur, The Uncreator passes by David to take the lead! I'm Winning!
Saoirse O'Shea
Sadly Uncreator's dinosaur suddenly realised it was extinct and dissapeared leaving Tony to again whizt to the front leaving all in his wake.
DeepRoots
Tony might as well be back in the Prehistoric ages with uncreator's dinosaur- as Deeproots Soars into the lead biggrin.gif
The Uncreator
But The Uncreator zooms by DeepRoots in the Millenium Falcon (Where did he get it?!?!!) No one knows, and he is now in the lead!!
Batista
The Uncreator sees a nice flower in the trench, which he stops to look at. Batista blasts up in the lead.

Edit: I was to late, so edited the name.
David.C.Bond
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 9 2007, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But The Uncreator zooms by DeepRoots in the Millenium Falcon (Where did he get it?!?!!) No one knows, and he is now in the lead!!

Closely followed by Darth David in a Tie Fighter, who blasts The Millenium Falcon to pieces and claims his rightful place! tongue.gif
Edit: I give Baptista a similar blasting treatment!
Toni Suominen
Then Toni just walks by everybody with Steven Seagal as his bodyguard, so no one has the courage to prevent him taking the lead.
Iluha
Everyone stop, shocked watching Iluha walking by in slow motion waving and smiling, hearing the rocky theme in the background, all hope was lost!
Batista
Batista threw his guitar at Iluha, so his head exploded so he didn't see where he ran, so he felt off a cliff. Batista is back in the lead once again.
DeepRoots
Batista was easy enough to take care of, but also taking out steven segal had to be addressed...
luckily he's an easy target...

"Oo noz im gna gt pwned"

Back in the lead!
Batista
When DeepRoots was in the city getting Steven Seagal executed, he found a television with Teletubbies on, and sat down to watch long enough for Batista to regain conciousness and get back in the lead.
Toni Suominen
But then Steven Seagal rised up from the ground (if you have ever watched Steven Seagal's movies, you would now that he is immortal) and threw Toni back to the lead
DeepRoots
Working for Deeproots,

Harry Potter knew that only the killing curse could get rid of Seagal , for good!

DeepRoots strolled into the lead, again!
Batista

Then DeepRoots got caught in a battle between Harry and Voldemort, so Batisa once more strived back into the lead.
Xranthoius
Xranthoius played an amazing riff stunning everyone while I passed Batista.
David.C.Bond
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Dec 9 2007, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Xranthoius played an amazing riff stunning everyone while I passed Batista.

Unfortunately Xranthoius snapped a string, so with minimal effort required, David took the lead!
JVM
This whole time, JVM has been setting up for a human cannonball shot! Jumping into the ridiculously huge cannon he flies past all competition and is now in the lead! I'm winning!

(I know biggrin.gif I didn't quite follow the rules tongue.gif)
Xranthoius
QUOTE (JVM @ Dec 9 2007, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This whole time, JVM has been setting up for a human cannonball shot! Jumping into the ridiculously huge cannon he flies past all competition and is now in the lead! I'm winning!

(I know biggrin.gif I didn't quite follow the rules tongue.gif)

Too bad Xranthoius diassembled the landing net and he smacked into the ground and exploded instintly. Xranthoius dropped his guitar and ran for the lead once again.
Toni Suominen
Then Toni played a A5 powerchord, but he played it so brilliantly, that everybody just vanished into thin air. Now he is in the lead!
JVM
The a5 power chord, while making everyone else vanish into thin air, had the opposite effect on JVM who had already exploded into thin air! While Toni was busy, JVM took the lead!
DeepRoots
However, after hearing DeepRoots solo amazing never-before-heard ideas over this simple A5 chord, JVM and all other competition broke down into tears...facilitating DeepRoots' advance to first place....

I'm winning!
Iluha
Iluha, with a bright moment, scremed "LOOK! a 3 headed monkey!", Everyone stopped and turned to gaze at the imaginative phenomena, while Iluha ran back into the lead holding his new head in place waiting for the glue to dry.
Xranthoius
Xranthoius wasn't stupid enough to fall for the joke and beat Iluha with a stick and took the lead.
DeepRoots
Having found an actual 3 headed monkey in the general direction that was pointed by Iluha (what are the odds biggrin.gif ?!?), DeepRoots taught the tri-headed mokey to gnaw at all the opponents ankles, giving him a split second to jump into the lead!

I

A
M

W
I
N
N
I
N
G
!
Iluha
Iluha ran really fast and got in the lead again! laugh.gif
Xranthoius
QUOTE (Iluha @ Dec 9 2007, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Iluha ran really fast and got in the lead again! laugh.gif

Iluha was too focused on running fast and while trying to pass up Xranthoius, he simply stuck out his foot leaving him on the ground. Xranthoius in winning!
DeepRoots
DeepRoots got ahead of the pack once again, for the simple reason of his COOL RATING being the highest for like... thousands of miles around!

I'm winning wink.gif
Xranthoius
Xranthoius uses his uglyness and puts DeepRoots into a coma. Xranthoius is winning!!
Chris Evans
Smells drops his trousers and lets rip, the foul stench stops everything in its path, smells sneaks through the stench ridden smog and soars off into the lead
VinceG
Luckily enough, Vince realized that he is god himself so everyone loses against Vince. Muhahahahahaha
David.C.Bond
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 9 2007, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smells drops his trousers and lets rip, the foul stench stops everything in its path, smells sneaks through the stench ridden smog and soars off into the lead

Prepared for such an event, David whips out a gasmask and speeds off into the distance, overtaking Smells with ease!

I'm Winning!
Iluha
QUOTE (VinceG @ Dec 9 2007, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Luckily enough, Vince realized that he is god himself so everyone loses against Vince. Muhahahahahaha

Iluha doesn't bealive in Vince, and everyone loses to Vince except for Iluha! I'm winning!
The Uncreator
I distract Iluha by playing A Satriani song, he stops to admire it but i am immune to it (thanks to my ear plugs!)

I take the lead again!
Eat-Sleep-andJam
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 9 2007, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I distract Iluha by playing A Satriani song, he stops to admire it but i am immune to it (thanks to my ear plugs!)

I take the lead again!

Esj runs by The Uncreator and tosses him a cd player and Iron Madiens " The Number of the Beast" cd. This keeps him busy for hours. Im WINNING! biggrin.gif
g-forcelover
My hamster had an Idea!!!!! as i place a fake JEM, people go to see if it's real and if they could steal it, and I take the lead!
Ivan Milenkovic
But one person didn`t go to see the Jem because he doesen`t like flashy guitars, and somebody forgot to feed his hamster so back you go man. I`m wining smile.gif
Xranthoius
Xranthoius realizes that the jem is a fake and puts him into rage. He runs so fast and passes Milenkovic Ivan.
g-forcelover
I place my sister in front of Xranthoius, making him scream in fright, and as his eyes are burning i sneak ahead!
Iluha
Iluha takes an Epiphone Les Paul out of his pocket, that's some big pocket, erases the Ephiphone replacing it with Gibson, throws it on the floor and while everyone are fighting over the "Gibson" he backflips above the brawl, taking the lead yet again!
Davidian
Davidian is the first one to see the Gibson is fake. He throws the guitar at Iluha which is then knocked out. Davidian takes a little sprint and is winning!
Batista
Batista wins the fight since he is a proffesional wrestler, and uses a familiar move when he throws the guitar in the head of Iluha so his head explodes once again, before he runs up into the lead and away from everybody else.

Edit: God damn it! To late again.
preownedguitar
Everyone realizes I am Chuck Norris and therefor you all are just fighting for second place.
SLASH91
Your an imposter
I'm the real Chuch Norris. I'm winning!
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Dec 9 2007, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your an imposter
I'm the real Chuch Norris. I'm winning!

Out of nowhere Jet Li appears and challenges Chuck Norris to a fight. Unleash takes the lead.
Davidian
Unleash-The-Shred is then being kidnapped by a group of elite ninja's Davidian bribed.
Davidian is back in the lead!
Unleash-The-Shred
QUOTE (Davidian @ Dec 9 2007, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unleash-The-Shred is then being kidnapped by a group of elite ninja's Davidian bribed.
Davidian is back in the lead!

After Jet Li Finishes off Chuck, he then saves Unleash, whom then takes the lead again riding in one of these.

Click to view attachment
Davidian
Hey, what's that?
It's a nail, lying on the road!
Unleash-The-Shred didn't see it, and his front tire hits it!
Oh no, flat tire! The car slides of the road. Unleash-The-Shred manages to escape, but is thinking about how he could not see the nail.
Davidian is winning again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.