Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cube Le And Backing Tracks
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Recording
Mark Schiewe
Well I'm interested in getting a Zoom effects processor whiuch comes bundled with Cubase LE. I'm not too familiar with recording in general so my question is, when I'm recording is there a way I can work in a backing track that I have downloaded to my computer?
Andrew Cockburn
QUOTE (Mark Schiewe @ Dec 9 2007, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'm interested in getting a Zoom effects processor whiuch comes bundled with Cubase LE. I'm not too familiar with recording in general so my question is, when I'm recording is there a way I can work in a backing track that I have downloaded to my computer?

If you have the backing track as an MP3 or WAV, pretty much any recording program will let you import it as a track, and let you record additional tracks in time with it.
Ivan Milenkovic
Sure you can. Cubase LE is a light version of Cubase software but you can sure use its ultitrscking abilities. I reccomend this program.
Toni Suominen
Yeah you can, when you get the Cubase, just go to File-->Import-->Audio track and choose the backing track you want to import to the program, and then press OK, and the program should put the backing track into the session smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.