Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Pedaboard
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Bogdan Radovic
Post a picture of your pedalboard (effects etc) and/or write what you use...

I'll start : Bass - Crybaby bass 105q wah pedal - digitech overdrive/distortion - digitech bass synth wah/envelope filter - boss CE-20 chorus ensemble - from chorus going to my amp and from the phones output of chorus going to Korg GT-12 tuner

Everything is in Boss BCB-60 pedalboard.

Picture of it coming soon , I just have to find my digital camera wink.gif

cool.gif

Lets hear your stuff now wink.gif cool.gif

p.s. damn I missed one letter in the topic...Home moderators will fix it wink.gif
Chris Evans
Well, when I`m at home, I play through the effects that are onboard effects on a Boss BR-8 then into the line in of my PC.
At the moment for "live" or rehearsals I use a Behringer Ultra metal pedal, behringer Chorus, Beringer Multi FX (for delays & flanger) and a Boss graphic EQ (I only use this for solo boost)

and it looks like this (posted in another topic)

Click to view attachment

For christmas I`m getting a Pod XT live so i`ll use that for both home and live hopefully.
Muris Varajic
All my gear is HERE,
need small update for new custom,Triaxis and G-Force. wink.gif
Chris Evans
QUOTE (Muris @ Dec 11 2007, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All my gear is HERE,
need small update for new custom,Triaxis and G-Force. wink.gif

yea Muris, I`ve had a look through your site before, you`ve got great toys to play with
Toni Suominen
I use just an PodXT right now, but when I get my tube amp next year, I will start buying pedals etc. ! biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
535Q, SD1, Marshall Footswitch, CE5, DD20
erik
Click to view attachment

My pedals. I know it's very roomy in there tongue.gif I'm gonna get a distortion and maybe a reverb pedal soon
USAMAN
1. BBE Sonic Stomp
2. Tonebone ABY Hughes & Kettner Triamp-> 5150 switching.
3. Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor. In effects loop...see my thread on how to hook it up (in gear forum)
4. Boss RV-3 Reverb Delay
5. Echo Park (Line 6)-> cool tap feature
6. POD X3 live...(used for recording guitar tracks mostly)
7. Teese Wizard Wah.....The best!
8. Digitech WH-4 Whammy Wah. Rage against everything.
9. 6 Loop True Bypass Strip w/ tuner out. Allows me to completely remove effects from signal chain.
10. Boss Tuner.

Hughes & Kettner Triamp
Peavey 5150 block letter head.
Crate V32 Class A el84 combo...A great little 30 watt head.
Hughes & Kettner 4x12 (v30's)
Peavey 5150 (Sheffields).
Way more gear than tallent!....lol
mattacuk
How about a Pedal FLOOR ?? laugh.gif

BOSS DD-3 Delay > Keeley/Ibanez TS9/808 Mod Plus > Keeley Boss DS1-Ultra Mod > VOX AC15 Tube amp.

I had a Behringer Compressor in the loop but since buying the Modded Tubescreamer theres no need for it due to the almost infinite sustain comeing from the pedal ! biggrin.gif

Will be saving for a VOX Wah and Keeley compressor next smile.gif
Chris Evans
ohmy.gif Which one operates the air con unit? wink.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 12 2007, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohmy.gif Which one operates the air con unit? wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif Thats the Vox footswitch on the right, did I not mentioned Vox now make an Aircon / Amp hybrid? laugh.gif
Chris Evans
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 12 2007, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif laugh.gif Thats the Vox footswitch on the right, did I not mentioned Vox now make an Aircon / Amp hybrid? laugh.gif

Woo hoo!! I want one!! smile.gif
mattacuk
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 12 2007, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woo hoo!! I want one!! smile.gif

That there is the best ALL VALVE aic con unit money can buy laugh.gif laugh.gif LOL !!!!

But seriously, im well pleased with my kit ! smile.gif
Chris Evans
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 12 2007, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That there is the best ALL VALVE aic con unit money can buy laugh.gif laugh.gif LOL !!!!

But seriously, im well pleased with my kit ! smile.gif

All ya need for the mo mate, nice one biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 12 2007, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heheheh it cools you down when you get in some serious shredding (prevents your fingers catching fire) wink.gif

Few days guys and I'll post my pic of pedalboard .. (I lost my digital camera sad.gif )
mattacuk
QUOTE (Bogdan @ Dec 14 2007, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
heheheh it cools you down when you get in some serious shredding (prevents your fingers catching fire) wink.gif

Few days guys and I'll post my pic of pedalboard .. (I lost my digital camera sad.gif )

Aircooled shred.... I could be onto something BIG !!
PanicProne
I haven't got any pictures and actually havent built the board yet. But I can at least list the pedals I own (at the moment, there will be more since it's become an addiction tongue.gif )

BOSS TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
BOSS NS-2 Noise Supressor
LINE 6 DM4 Distortion Modeler
BOSS TR-2 Tremolo
BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter
BOSS BF-3 Flanger
DUNLOP Classic CryBaby
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay
BOSS RV-5 Digital Reverb

My favourites are probably the DD-6, RV-5 and PH-3. However if I could only use one I would choose the TU-2 tongue.gif
I'm thinking about getting a Compressor and a chorus pedal. If anybody has any tips (any type of pedal will do) I'll be glad to hear them. Anyone played the Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus?
Zephyr
Well, at the moment, all I have is a Boss GT-8 and a Keeley modded Tubescreamer, I'm hoping to upgrade to a better amp soon and invest in some more pedals, and move away from the GT-8. It's a cool multi-effects, has a ton of stuff, but just can't compare to a real quality amp - and right now, pretty much my whole sound is coming from it, which I'm not too happy about. So no pedalboard yet, once I get maybe 3 or 4 pedals, I'll get a pedalboard for sure. But it would be kind of a waste now, as I've only got one pedal.
Bondy
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Pedal with fs3x foot switch

Its awesome and you can use it for loads of other things its so versatile full EQ
Guitarman700
QUOTE (Bondy @ Apr 5 2008, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Pedal with fs3x foot switch

Its awesome and you can use it for loads of other things its so versatile full EQ

Hey bondy, you mind maybe doing a review of that? i was looking at buying one, but i wanted to read a review first.
Bondy
Yeah np will do one soon its so awesome all the settings are spot on i would advise buying the fs3x on top as the toe heel mode is quite tricky
PanicProne
Well, allright, it's a really old thread but I love these threads and since I've just finished my board, well, at least for now tongue.gif (only thing not done is attaching all the pedals with velcro, so currently some of them are sliding quite a bit. Also I need to cut a few more george L cables.).
I just had to post it and bring the thread back. And yes, I am overexcited and proud about it.

ChrisVdS
QUOTE (PanicProne @ Oct 30 2008, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, allright, it's a really old thread but I love these threads and since I've just finished my board, well, at least for now tongue.gif (only thing not done is attaching all the pedals with velcro, so currently some of them are sliding quite a bit. Also I need to cut a few more george L cables.).
I just had to post it and bring the thread back. And yes, I am overexcited and proud about it.

That's a whole bunch of pedals you got there biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
QUOTE (PanicProne @ Oct 30 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well that's a mighty pedalboard man!! Congratulations! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Very cool man I love your pedalboard, some very nice pedals there. smile.gif

Here's an updated picture of my effects:

Mrblomme
Nice pedalboards over here. biggrin.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (PanicProne @ Oct 30 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that a distortion pedal? mellow.gif

cool.gif Great board!
FrankW
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 2 2008, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very cool man I love your pedalboard, some very nice pedals there. smile.gif

Here's an updated picture of my effects:

Ivan, how's that footswitch for your TSL holding up? I've been hearing bad things about its' dependability. I've got one too, just wondering.
PanicProne
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Nov 2 2008, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that a distortion pedal? mellow.gif

cool.gif Great board!

Not quite sure what you mean. Which one are you asking about?
However, the "distortion-ish" pedals on the board are:
Fulltone 69 /more like a fuzz) and the Keeley Modified BD-2 (Well worth the money).
kaznie_NL
Nice boards guys! I don't need a board yet tongue.gif
Pizzoaro
Pod x3 Live, connected to a wahpedal so i can use Volume/Tweak + Wah
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (PanicProne @ Nov 3 2008, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not quite sure what you mean. Which one are you asking about?
However, the "distortion-ish" pedals on the board are:
Fulltone 69 /more like a fuzz) and the Keeley Modified BD-2 (Well worth the money).

It was a joke actually,
you know when someone gets confused with things we sees
and then he asks a random weird question. biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (FrankW @ Nov 2 2008, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ivan, how's that footswitch for your TSL holding up? I've been hearing bad things about its' dependability. I've got one too, just wondering.

Well I haven't had it for a long time, I'm concerned about the reviews as well, but it looks and feels very well built, so I hope everything will be OK (knock in the wood) smile.gif
PanicProne
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Nov 3 2008, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was a joke actually,
you know when someone gets confused with things we sees
and then he asks a random weird question. biggrin.gif

Oh..haha...ha..h.... Iwas actually pretty confused that you out of all people on the forum would ask just that! tongue.gif
How embarrising that I didn't get it though. And even worse, now I've spoilt it...Whatever. biggrin.gif
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (PanicProne @ Nov 3 2008, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh..haha...ha..h.... Iwas actually pretty confused that you out of all people on the forum would ask just that! tongue.gif
How embarrising that I didn't get it though. And even worse, now I've spoilt it...Whatever. biggrin.gif

No problem wink.gif
superize
Dont have a pedal board the only thing i use is my Toneport and sometimes i use my Floorpod(Very little)
tommyboy
Furman SPB-8c Powered Pedal Board
MXR Smartgate
MXR Dyna Comp
MXR Phase 90
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Dime Crybaby from Hell Wah
MXR 6 band EQ
Artec Vintage Chorus
BBE Clean Boost
Omnisonic Power Attenuator (VERY VERY Cool)
Voodooman Chanel Switching Pedal for the Marshall Head

That's my list says me
tommyboy
Ajmurrell
At the moment I either use my BOSS GT-8 and Demeter Compulator into monitor speakers or:

Demeter Compulator
BK Butler Tube Driver
KORG AG100 - occasionally used for modulation effects
BOSS RC-2 Loop Pedal

Used to have a DD2, OD-1 and a crybaby but had to give them up sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.