Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marcus And Kris In Chat!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Kristofer Dahl
Hey guys - Marcus and me are (quite alone) in the chat - come and join us! biggrin.gif
rokchik
Why do I have to be at work sad.gif
MickeM
I'd love to, though I'm not fond of chats... i never seem to keep up, but now I tried and I got an error - load:class Client not found
:-(
Jeff
QUOTE (MickeM @ Dec 12 2007, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love to, though I'm not fond of chats... i never seem to keep up, but now I tried and I got an error - load:class Client not found
:-(

Same here. Can't get in. dry.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Try using Firefox instead of Internet explorer...Chat is java applet..
mattacuk
Darn, I missed Marcus and Kris sad.gif Luckily there are still plenty of cool members in chat wink.gif
Mackietao
darn.. I´m always alone when I go in to the chat :/
Marcus Lavendell
QUOTE (jeff @ Dec 12 2007, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same here. Can't get in. dry.gif

We were 20 people in the chat last night. Maybe that is maximum and the reason some of you couldn't get in?! (I really know nothing about this, just speculating smile.gif )
Kristofer Dahl
hmm yes it could be that!

Have you tried entering the chat now (when it's not so crowded) to see what happens?

Otherwise trying a different browser as well as uppgrading your java version could be a solution..
Dejan Farkas
I don't think there's a limit in number of chat participants smile.gif

There are links in the bottom of the Chat window for download of Java, so maybe it should be the first step of finding what is wrong smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.