Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sweep Alternate Picking Lesson
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Pavel Denisjuk > Techniques Quest (Pavel)
coffeeman
Hi Pavel,

A couple of months ago , I was thinking it would take me years to learn how to sweep, but I've been practicing really hard on your sweeping lessons and here you go , Im sweeping , slow but im improving everz day....thanks for those lesson pavel.

Of course I want to know your opinion about the video.

Thanks

Click to view attachment

All comments are welcome if Pavel doesn't mind.
Pavel
Hey man! That's a pretty good shot! At 0:17 you lost the track of backing track but than got back - i'm sure you are aware of that. Also, you often skip the last note of the bar because you are in a hurry to hit the first note of the next bar - that can only be solve by slowing down and going even slower.

All in all - pretty good smile.gif Keep working on it - and don't skip notes smile.gif
coffeeman
Thanks for your comments Pavel , I really love this lesson.....I'll keep practicing and focusing on what you mention, as soon as I have corrected those mistakes I'll upload a new video.

Thanks again Pavel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.