Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schecter C-1 Classic
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Zephyr
Wiki link
Bondy
Very nice Guitar good review
botoxfox
Nice looking guitar, although I seriously dislike the look of a 3+3 headstock with a strat shaped guitar.
stratman33
nice review!and that's a beatiful guitar btw!
Smikey2006
Schecters are the bomb smile.gif nice review
mattacuk
Shes a real looker !! Congrats on the purschase and good job with the reveiw ! smile.gif
Zephyr
Thanks, guys! I've actually had it for quite a while, Mattacuk, it just never occurred to me to review it until now. Still haven't found my camera, but once I do, I'll try to do a video review and add it here.

Oh, something I forgot to mention was the tuners... the original ones (Grovers, very shiny biggrin.gif) were alright, they mostly stayed in tune (except for that possessed G string that seems to go out of tune if you breath too hard, and yet, when you're bending the heck out of it to test the string, it stays in tune... mad.gif laugh.gif ), but I had Planet Waves Auto-Trim tuners installed, and now it hardly ever goes out of tune! I have to tune it maybe once a week now, they're pretty awesome little things! Not to mention they trim the string as you tune them up, which saves you the hassle of trimming the extra string, and of having extra loops around the head.
Tomy Jeon
Beautiful guitar, don't look at me if it gets stolen wink.gif
Pavel
Wow! The finish of guitar is amazing - what a color! smile.gif But as botoxfox mentioned - i am not a big fan of 3+3 headstocks but this guitar in general looks really impressive smile.gif
Toni Suominen
That guitar is so beautiful, I want one!! biggrin.gif great review! smile.gif
Muris Varajic
Great price,guitar and review,congrats! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Nice looking guitar, and a nice review. Thanks smile.gif
audiopaal
Nice review, thanks smile.gif
Great guitar also wink.gif
PolackHax0r
That guitar looks amazing! Thanks for that review, was thinking about getting a Schecter....
Trond Vold
Schecters are awsome.. i cant believe how cheap they are!
That C-1 Classic looks stunning.

I'm considering getting the Jeff Loomis 7-string model,
Nemanja Filipovic
beautiful guitar...thanks for the review.....smile.gif
Daverino
Nice! Would the C-1 plus be similar to this? I particularly like the black cherry version.
Gabriel Leopardi
It looks beautiful! Thanks for the great review!
Danilo Capezzuto
Great review and guitar, looks so nice, the fretboard is just awesome!
Tiltil
dude, all these great reviews may well have me into Schecters.. can't wait to try one out smile.gif

Good work!
BJJSchecter
Nice guitar and nice review. I know I love my C-1 30th anniversary. Schecter is doing a really good job with their guitars....
Rock
QUOTE (BJJSchecter @ Apr 6 2008, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice guitar and nice review. I know I love my C-1 30th anniversary. Schecter is doing a really good job with their guitars....

I've had the C-1 Classic for about a year now and I have to say you really can't go wrong for the money. The only thing I had done was to change out the pots with good American made CTS pots. To me it was well worth the 10 bucks plus labor plus they rewired using a heavier gauge wire. I'm considering a Hellraiser FR for my next guitar since I have had such good luck with this one. I haven't heard really any negative comments about Schecter. What I have found is you have to look at guitars well over $1000 in order to get this kind of quality in a guitar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.