Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Eagles Fans Out There?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
TheClansmanDK
Hi, my name is Alex. I'm a big fan of the american band the Eagles. I just love their lyrics and their performance on stage. They have a very special type of music which according to themself is called
"rhytm-country-rock-blues", a very nice variety which they are very good at.
I'm pretty much fan of everyone in the Eagles including past members, but ofcourse it's most the 3 guitarist that inspires me (currently only 2 of the old line-up Eagles guitarist are left). The way the 3 guitars can perform on stage and work together really amazes me. If you haven't seen them perform live i very much recommend it when they hit the the road again (you can also watch Hell Freezes Over DVD or the Farewell 1 tour DVD, they are really great both!!!). I myself got so lucky to see them last year in London Twickenham stadium, which unfortunatly have a very bad sound in that large stadium!!! but nevertheless they played very good and a long time. Not many band having all members at the of 60 is able to that.
I really hope to see them again sometime biggrin.gif

Cheers, all
Bondy
I like to eagles
botoxfox
QUOTE (Bondy @ Dec 23 2007, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like to eagles

What does it mean to eagles? huh.gif
Bondy
Sorry i meant the eagles had far to much to drink last night
Rodnator
The Eagles are a great band. Classic rock guitar, 4 or 5 guitars playing in unison sounds awesome to me. Hotel California is one of my favorite songs. I have the farewell tour dvd. These guys are having a great time on stage. Love em.
skennington
Love'um. Life in the fast lane intro was one of the first riffs I learned!
Ivan Milenkovic
I love them too. Very nice playing and style. Hotel California is a great song.
Dejan Farkas
One more Eagles fan here biggrin.gif

I remember when I was younger how much time I spent on learning "Hotel California" solo. One of the best solos I ever heard smile.gif
Vinod Saranga
QUOTE (Dejan @ Dec 24 2007, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One more Eagles fan here biggrin.gif

I remember when I was younger how much time I spent on learning "Hotel California" solo. One of the best solos I ever heard smile.gif

Me too smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.