Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
xucphra
Wiki link
Smikey2006
Hey i really love this guitar, the look, ive never heard it before, perhaps could you follow the layout for gear reviews a bit more closely so we could have a more detailed intake smile.gif Thanks!
xucphra
Sure; didn't see it happy.gif...ill do that rite away

EDIT: There we go, edited
Toni Suominen
I love Schecters, great looking guitar! smile.gif
Tomy Jeon
Schecter's are good. I'm thinking of getting one. smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Interesting guitar and a decent review man. Try to add some more features or categorize them like this:

HARDWARE
SOUND
FINISH
EASE OF USE
RELIABILITY
OVERALL RATING
Tomy Jeon
Schecter's are great guitars. The only down-side is that you have to pay more for a Floyd Rose sad.gif
syngates21
yah schecters 4 life i swear to god i have an omen 6 diamond series and it kicks on my line 6 120 watt spider III laugh.gif

im thinking of getting a syn custom or the new v's coming out in 08
Smikey2006
QUOTE (syngates21 @ Jan 28 2008, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yah schecters 4 life i swear to god i have an omen 6 diamond series and it kicks on my line 6 120 watt spider III laugh.gif

im thinking of getting a syn custom or the new v's coming out in 08

Join the schecter Fan club biggrin.gif ask xucphra to make you a sig like ours.. those are some awsome looking shecters.. I really want a white one.. maybe a new blackjack when they come out smile.gif + a V and my collection will be complete smile.gif
VinceG
When I first joined this site, I think I was the only one with a Schecter. Now the company is booming. Great for them actually. biggrin.gif
kahall
I have one....just in case you did not already know. Only one I have ever really played but I love it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.