Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
SporkNinja
My name's Victor, from Pennyslvania, USA. I've only been seriously into guitar for a little over a year. I tried to teach myself around 5 years ago but didn't really have the dedication back then. Two summers ago I was introduced to a ton of new music and was re-inspired to learn, so I pieced together things from websites and Guitar World and the advice of many guitar-playing friends. I just finished my first semester of college and am taking some actual lesons with these really amazing teachers. It's really helped my theory knowledge. Some of my favorite bands are Guns n Roses, Velvet Revolver, Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Queen, Steve Vai, Stevie Ray Vaughan, ZZ Top, early Metallica, Blind Guardian, and Iron Maiden. Current gear is an Agile AL-2000 (cheap Les Paul copy, but it's served me well) and a Marshall MG.

Anyway I'm really excited to start learning everything here. Last time I came to this site it was just starting out and I wasn't spending enough time on practicing to think that if I signed up I would really dedicate myself and make it worth it. It's good to see how much this place has grown.
Zephyr
Welcome, Victor! Congrats on your return to music, and on joining the site!
Dejan Farkas
Hi Victor and welcome to GMC smile.gif
mattacuk
Welcome to guitarmasterclass.net ! We love ninjas of any kind around here wink.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to GMC!
Pavel
Welcome - enjoy your staying smile.gif
Andrew Cockburn
Welcome!
Chris Evans
Hello and welcome to GMC! biggrin.gif
botoxfox
Welcome
Muris Varajic
Nice nick Victor,welcome to GMC! smile.gif ph34r.gif
Saoirse O'Shea
Welcome to GMC smile.gif .
Cheers,
Tony
Juan M. Valero
Welcome to GMC, merry Christmas !!! cool.gif
Smikey2006
Welcome!
Hisham Al-Sanea
welcome victor enjoy your time here at GMC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.