Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boss Ce5 Chorus Ensemble
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Ivan Milenkovic
Wiki link
Pavel
Thanks for the audio samples smile.gif Good review m8!
Muris Varajic
Nice review and clips Ivan,thanks for sharing! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Thanks guys, and you're welcome! smile.gif
Andrew Cockburn
Hey Ivan, great review, and the audio clips are a great addition, really helpful!
JVM
Great review Ivan! I plan to add a couple more reviews of my own soon. I've been holding off since I did the LPB-1 booster review until I get a mic and I can put in audio clips.

Looks like a cool pedal. I have a DOD chorus pedal that I literally found in my basement that has worked fine for me so far. It's missing it's battery door, but it works tongue.gif
erik
I got that pedal aswell. Bought it without even trying it tongue.gif I agree with it beeing a little "background" material, and I wish it were a little more powerful.

Great review btw
Fran
Nice review!

Is this pedal better than the other boss chorus pedal, I believe it's called "Super chorus"?

I was thinking of getting a boss chorus and I don't know which one is the best.
Chris Evans
Great review Ivan, Boss pedals in general surely are one of the best imo. smile.gif

Fran: Many years ago I had the Boss Super Chorus, unfortunatly it was stolen from my car and I couldnt afford to replace it at the time, but imo it was an awesome pedal, worth buying
Ivan Milenkovic
Well I don't really know what CH1 sounds like. If anybody can do a comparison that would be great.

Try on the Boss site, they have some samples there.
Hisham Al-Sanea
nice chorus ivan
Fran
QUOTE (Smells @ Dec 29 2007, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fran: Many years ago I had the Boss Super Chorus, unfortunatly it was stolen from my car and I couldnt afford to replace it at the time, but imo it was an awesome pedal, worth buying

QUOTE (Milenkovic Ivan @ Dec 29 2007, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I don't really know what CH1 sounds like. If anybody can do a comparison that would be great.
Try on the Boss site, they have some samples there.

I'll take a look at that site.

I remember a friend let me a super chorus 10 years! ago (no joke), and I remember I liked it.

But so many years after... maybe my memory is not so good tongue.gif

I'll take a look at the boss site smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.