now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Ivan Milenkovic11th September 2011
Sounds great Sinisa, love your tone, and the piece reminds a bit like something from Sting. Very cool
- Rafael Guerrero11th September 2011
Very cool Sinisa! I agree with Ivan, the tone is very pleasant, I've always prefered Nylon Strings for acoustic arpeggios
- Sinisa Cekic11th September 2011
Thanks guys, nylon is nylon however
- Adrian Figallo12th September 2011
i like it a lot man!
- Daniel Realpe12th September 2011
I love the sound of this! great lesson!
- Gabriel Leopardi12th September 2011
Nice piece of music and great exercise for the right hand.
- Kristofer Dahl12th September 2011
- Sinisa Cekic12th September 2011
Thanks guys, I'm glad if you like it
- Sensible Jones14th September 2011
Very nice Sinisa!!!
- AngrysonTR9th September 2012
- Dieterle4th January 2013
Beautifull Song !
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close