now playing :
- Members only2
- Members only3
- Members only4
- Members only5
- Members only6
- Members only7
- Kristofer Dahl18th February 2010
This is a very musical way to learn the arpeggio shapes - al though it will of course require quite an effort from arpeggio-newbies! Thanks Krisztian!
- playaxeman18th February 2010
Great lesson. I needed this kindda approach on how to study the arpssweeps
- Zsolt Galambos18th February 2010
Very melodic approach! I warmly recommend it for all those who are into learning arpeggios!
- Lian Gerbino18th February 2010
very useful lesson man, and so melodic! well done
- Laszlo Boross18th February 2010
Really useful arpeggio lesson Krisztian!Great job!
- Stephane Lucarelli18th February 2010
Cool, very musical approach to learn arpeggios!
- Emir Hot19th February 2010
These are great Kristian. Arpeggios can sometimes sound much more melodic when played in this speed than some crazy fast sweeps. Great lesson
- zen20th February 2010
I like it
- Krisztian Lovrek20th February 2010
Thank You Guys!!!
- kaznie_NL21st February 2010
I might start learning this lesson, I need more arpeggio knowledge
- enriquec21st February 2010
Great lesson in a very musical way tol learn arpeggio.Very useful for me even if pretty exigent in the technique....
- Evil_Invader23rd February 2010
I love it!
- Ivan Milenkovic24th February 2010
Sounds very good, very nice tone and fluid playing man
- Marcus Siepen28th February 2010
Login to use my notes. No GMC account? Register here.
Members practicing this lesson
Total views: 0
Member views: 0
Guest views: 0
Scrubbing / forward / rewind: arrow right, arrow left keys
Jump to start: Home or `s` , you can also click/tap the lesson part again (the numbers above player)
Go to next part: PageUP or End.
Volume: ArrowUp / ArrowDown keys
Go to any part: Number keys (combinations also possible)
Pause or play: `k` or space key
Fullscreen: `f`, esc to close